Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mission Impossible? 15:08 - Apr 7 with 591 viewsdurham_exile

Your mission Mr McGreal is now to obtain at least 13 out of the last 15 points if you are to achieve seventh place in the table.

Woeful home form and a failure to get the best out of what on paper is a talented squad is largely responsible for this lamentable state of affairs.

Time to shake up the Shakers on Saturday then sea off the Mariners, if the glove fits then Yeovil should be comfortably beaten, the franchise ostracised and the Imps promotion party spoiled at Sincil Bank.

In those circumstances you will have successfully extended your season. Any other results and a fourth successive season in the basement league beckons.

If that is the case then your team will have self destructed in five matches.

Good luck

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mission Impossible? on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 575 viewsLeadbelly

I was at the ground this morning for my stepson’s driving lesson (once a month event for U17s). Just before we left I saw quite a few of the first team leaving the west stand. They were all in training kit so possibly they’d be called in for extra training or perhaps a bo11ocking. To a man they all looked pretty miserable. I don’t think McGreal is the man they need to achieve mission impossible.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Mission Impossible? on 17:47 - Apr 7 with 558 viewsbwildered

After doing the usual checks, failed to see the danger signs ahead, especially paying attention in the very first part of the lesson, which had fatal consequences. Did improve in the second part, but made little impact in the final result even though changes were made which is a common occurrence.
General knowledge is Ok, but cannot put it into practice .
Luckily no speeding up the league on current performances .
Yesterday - test failure.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Mission Impossible? on 19:37 - Apr 7 with 545 viewsdurham_exile

Mission Impossible? on 17:47 - Apr 7 by bwildered

After doing the usual checks, failed to see the danger signs ahead, especially paying attention in the very first part of the lesson, which had fatal consequences. Did improve in the second part, but made little impact in the final result even though changes were made which is a common occurrence.
General knowledge is Ok, but cannot put it into practice .
Luckily no speeding up the league on current performances .
Yesterday - test failure.

Having watched the semi final between Watford and Wolves (on TV) we need to show the same level of determination and commitment that Watford showed when 2-0 down with10 minutes to play.

I do hope that JM saw that only through attacking football ans sensible substitutions will Colchester prevail in the play off dogfight.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mission Impossible? on 20:21 - Apr 7 with 536 viewsmfb_cufc

Mission Impossible? on 15:37 - Apr 7 by Leadbelly

I was at the ground this morning for my stepson’s driving lesson (once a month event for U17s). Just before we left I saw quite a few of the first team leaving the west stand. They were all in training kit so possibly they’d be called in for extra training or perhaps a bo11ocking. To a man they all looked pretty miserable. I don’t think McGreal is the man they need to achieve mission impossible.

Mission Impossible? Yes it is with Corporal Clot at the helm.

The players would have a got a right bo11oking, in the lines of never mind lads it is only three points, we go again next week. I can fully understand why you were nervous, as we were playing the mighty Oldham. It is just so unlucky that every mistake you make leads to a goal. But well done for keeping the score down to 2.

mfb

Mission Impossible? on 20:32 - Apr 8 with 457 viewswessex_exile

Mission Impossible? on 20:21 - Apr 7 by mfb_cufc

Mission Impossible? Yes it is with Corporal Clot at the helm.

The players would have a got a right bo11oking, in the lines of never mind lads it is only three points, we go again next week. I can fully understand why you were nervous, as we were playing the mighty Oldham. It is just so unlucky that every mistake you make leads to a goal. But well done for keeping the score down to 2.

You realise they'll now be sweeping the dressing room for bugs mfb? :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024