Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots.. 23:08 - Nov 22 with 10567 viewsFaurlinho

Cannot understand the mentality of some of our fans. A fight broke out in the away end tonight: supposed rss fans actually running into the centre of it to try to kick one of them while he lay on the ground. Not helped by the industrial quantities of narcotics being consumed, the overcrowding, lack of police or mixed stand. But the blame is with the drugged-up halfwits clamouring for violence. Properly thick.
Idiots.. on 16:05 - Nov 25 with 2008 viewsrobith

Some kid had a go at me for not singing enough, not realising I was so pished I couldn't actually speak. That learnt him
Idiots.. on 10:32 - Nov 26 with 1707 viewsPikey

Sobtgatsxwhat we gave to look forward to I'd ths club move the 'singers' to the centre of the loft. Abuse from our own fans and drinks being thrown over you by coked up clowns. No thanks Mr Hoos.
Idiots.. on 10:46 - Nov 26 with 1677 viewsTrom

Idiots.. on 11:40 - Nov 25 by daveB

my experiences of the last few years away games has put me off to be honest, I hardly do them anymore. You either get called various names for not signing, not standing or not being a real fan by idiots who then spend the second half filming themselves singing on the concourse. That and the fact we were usually shit away from home put me off

The deaf mafia within our away fans needs sorting out now.
Idiots.. on 14:03 - Nov 26 with 1541 viewsbigstevec

Idiots.. on 14:54 - Nov 25 by TheChef

Are you related to stevec?

No, though I do like a lot of his posts
Idiots.. on 15:53 - Nov 26 with 1444 viewsDiscodroids

If some yute in a Jd sports Lonsdale twinset and Professor Pat Pending Nike's told me to start signing like i'm in some f cuking Khmer Rouge re education camp chanting on demand , then he'd get told to ride his pet Pitbulls Bulbus Glandis.

Fkn' cheek.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Idiots.. on 17:56 - Nov 26 with 1339 viewsDiscodroids

As for doing Yayo at football, i can think of better ways To spunk £60 on a ticket and then getting up out of your seat every 5 minutes, shaking like Sid Vicious in room number 100 of the New york chelsea hotel, to pay homage to a spartan ellerslie shithouse to snort a poodles leg up through a nesquick straw in a puddle of piss. Mad.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 17:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Idiots.. on 18:19 - Nov 26 with 1302 viewsBoston

Idiots.. on 14:03 - Nov 26 by bigstevec

No, though I do like a lot of his posts

That’s very big of you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Idiots.. on 13:46 - Nov 27 with 1040 viewsbigstevec

Idiots.. on 18:19 - Nov 26 by Boston

That’s very big of you.

Sadly the big part no longer just refers to me being tall but also wider as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024