Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers Return Match Thread 16:07 - Jan 28 with 21778 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't think we have a definitive match thread, so here it is.

If we can get over the crushing disappoint of not having the opportunity to concede 8 goals to Man City reserves, think we might grind out a 1-1 draw tonight.

Wells won't score our goal btw!
Rovers Return Match Thread on 01:47 - Jan 29 with 1006 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rovers Return Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 28 by dachiltern

Fair comment but don’t criticise the team or the management, criticise the money men. We are still paying for our mistakes and have to work with what we’ve got.
Followed the club for over 50 years and never known such stupid money that is being thrown around.
I would rather see footballers who stick with a club, forget this tulip kissing the badge rubbish, loyalty is out of the Iwindow and players now follow the Queens shilling (or 5p to those decimalised of our supporters).

I'll criticise who I like and that starts with you. If you disagree with a post, fine, but offer something constructive rather than throwing insults at anyone with an opinion that differs to yours.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 1:47]
Rovers Return Match Thread on 01:48 - Jan 29 with 1001 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rovers Return Match Thread on 21:58 - Jan 28 by ozexile

"Individual mistakes"will be in there.

Bingo.
Rovers Return Match Thread on 02:03 - Jan 29 with 993 viewswombat

Rovers Return Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 28 by Lblock

292 mad souls

Just got home and yep mistakes cost us goals again , Kane once again zero effort whe. The balls goes past him for the first , zonal marking once again cost us the second , not sure why Warburton continues with zonal marking as it doesn’t work esp with poorer players , though we had some poor performances tonight

Amos
Cameron
Kane
The main culprits ,
Eze poor again but won’t be taken off as the the money man for us
Bright man marked and didn’t really get going

Chair was main bright spark for us run his arse off as usual great run and pass for our goal

297 there tonight stuck in the gods for some reason not much atmosphere from us and even less from Blackburn fans

Knackered slightly pi$$ed off as well going to bed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rovers Return Match Thread on 07:30 - Jan 29 with 843 viewsactonman

Rovers Return Match Thread on 02:03 - Jan 29 by wombat

Just got home and yep mistakes cost us goals again , Kane once again zero effort whe. The balls goes past him for the first , zonal marking once again cost us the second , not sure why Warburton continues with zonal marking as it doesn’t work esp with poorer players , though we had some poor performances tonight

Amos
Cameron
Kane
The main culprits ,
Eze poor again but won’t be taken off as the the money man for us
Bright man marked and didn’t really get going

Chair was main bright spark for us run his arse off as usual great run and pass for our goal

297 there tonight stuck in the gods for some reason not much atmosphere from us and even less from Blackburn fans

Knackered slightly pi$$ed off as well going to bed

Exactly as I saw it , I don’t think Cameron completed a pass to another hooped shirt until the 2nd half . Kane doesn’t know if he’s a wingback , winger or fullback so gets caught in possession and leaves us exposed constantly . Amos had a bad night and was more suited to touch rugby .
Eze and bos are the first names on Blackburn’s danger list and were swarmed every time they got the ball.
All that and some basic defending errors in one game can only lead to defeat

Respect to you and the others that went last night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024