Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? 12:55 - Nov 2 with 4254 viewsrobith

Obviously if we'd been there it would've been full #LIMBZ and I'd have been trying to stop the auld fella running on the pitch.

As it was, it was ou first real "moment" of behind closed doors.

I was watching in my bedroom on my laptop and couldn't really see the ball go in - i was looking for it carrying over the bar tbh. I noticed the same time as the comms guys, leapt up, sent my bedside table flying. My wife ran in cos she thought I'd had a heart attack or something.

Deffo would've got the first round in down the ShepFlo afterwards, probably have gotten home at 1am. First time I've genuinely missed being there. So thought it might be nice to share the disparate ways it was celebrated
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 12:56]
How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 23:19 - Nov 2 with 875 viewsLowerloftLad

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 23:09 - Nov 2 by stowmarketrange

I had the rugby on the tv and continued watching the game on the iPhone.Id already had a couple of pints of Guinness so I celebrated appropriately.
The mrs wasn’t too pleased with the noise though and went off to work shortly afterwards.

me and my little girl was out on a pumpkin trail my daughter jumped up and down with me so she earned some extra sweets 😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 00:05 - Nov 3 with 851 viewstimcocking

I liked the two second delay between Ball scoring and our commentators computing the fact that it had indeed gone in. Absolute silence for a moment of sheer disbelief. Beautiful. Such moments really do make it all worthwhile.

Sure is a funny old game.
How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 06:41 - Nov 3 with 802 viewsbeanofire

Sat at a table in our rental villa in Partaloa, Spain, watching on my laptop.

When the ball rocketed in - 'OH MY GOD!........Oh.My.God...........Oh my god!!!!!'

All at varying different levels of volume.

I spilled my Estrella too.

My three dogs all ran off barking and then came back wagging their tails. I knew how they felt.
How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 10:01 - Nov 3 with 760 viewsbosh67

* At that moment I had just got behind my girlfriend to do the wild thing and was secretly holding my phone with one hand with the earpiece in. As Ball scored I screamed 'Yes, yes, yes, get in!' - My girlfriend from the pillow replied, 'blimey you were a bit quick tonight!'...

* .... That didn't happen!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 18:54 - Nov 3 with 668 viewsderbyhoop

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 10:01 - Nov 3 by bosh67

* At that moment I had just got behind my girlfriend to do the wild thing and was secretly holding my phone with one hand with the earpiece in. As Ball scored I screamed 'Yes, yes, yes, get in!' - My girlfriend from the pillow replied, 'blimey you were a bit quick tonight!'...

* .... That didn't happen!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024