Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats 19:12 - Aug 22 with 6437 viewsStevenageRanger

Was getting my tickets for the Oxford game and we tend to have a change of view for Cup games. Was suprised to see our seats were sold but have since realised that Season Ticket holders who havent claimed seats have not had seats released. Was meant to be Thursday mornng. My ST seats are still showing a reserved in my account.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 19:17 - Aug 22 with 4675 viewsNorthernr

Yeh noticed that. All ours were still reserved Friday whether we’d bought them or not. Seat map suggests there’s going to be about 10k there and I’ll certainly take that bet.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 10:46 - Aug 23 with 4422 viewstoboboly

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 19:17 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Yeh noticed that. All ours were still reserved Friday whether we’d bought them or not. Seat map suggests there’s going to be about 10k there and I’ll certainly take that bet.

Ah, that would explain it. Work rota changed so I can now go, bought a ticket Friday afternoon and all my row are sold out, which would be a first for any game let alone a cup game with all stands open.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 10:49 - Aug 23 with 4412 viewsdaveB

yeah it's a right pain, can't get any tickets in the lower loft under cover at the moment as ticketmaster saying they are all sold
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 4388 viewsted_hendrix

Of little help to anyone but Oxford have been allocated 1000 tickets in the upper school end and 1000 tickets in the lower school end (all ticket btw).
I'd be very surprised If the don't sell out, they are only selling tickets to ST and members only.

Season Ticket Holders
Adults: £10
Over 61’s: £5
Young Adult 18-23: £5
Under 18’s: £3

Non Season Ticket Holders (Members and General Admission)
Adults: £15
Over 61’s: £10
Young Adult 18-23: £10
Under 18’s: £6

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 11:17 - Aug 23 with 4363 viewsozranger

Just noted that the ticket for Oxford has just popped up in the My Tickets in the App. Hope it works tomorrow night.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 4210 viewsthehat

I wanted to move my season ticket as had other non season ticket friends attending with me.

They were supposed to relase season ticket seats not sold 5.00pm Wednesday but as of 8.25pm tonight they still havent done that and I am also not able to purchase my season ticket seat online.

Its all to much hassle so we are going to watch a non league game instead.

Such a shambles 10 tickets that are now going elsewhere for the night.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:56 - Aug 23 with 4159 viewsStevenageRanger

It’s crazy. Tickets look like it’s going to be rammed but not sure that will be the case. Surely someone at the club knows they haven’t released tickets for non-sold STs
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 4136 viewsNorthernr

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:56 - Aug 23 by StevenageRanger

It’s crazy. Tickets look like it’s going to be rammed but not sure that will be the case. Surely someone at the club knows they haven’t released tickets for non-sold STs

Across the first ten rows of F and G blocks, it reckons there are ten seats left, all on their own.
Honestly if that turns out to be the case I'll back Lee Hoos a fcking cake.
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:14 - Aug 23 with 4119 viewsdaveB

i couldn't get 3 tickets together in the lower loft so not bothering, will watch the stream instead
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:26 - Aug 23 with 4100 viewsQPRSteve

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:14 - Aug 23 by daveB

i couldn't get 3 tickets together in the lower loft so not bothering, will watch the stream instead

Oh no you won't.

No stream tomorrow.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:35 - Aug 23 with 4082 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:14 - Aug 23 by daveB

I'd imagine it would be safe to order 3 tickets somewhere in the lower loft then just sit together when you get there. No way it's going to be sold out. Can see why you're not bothering though.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:53 - Aug 23 with 4048 viewsMick_S

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 20:28 - Aug 23 by thehat

I wanted to move my season ticket as had other non season ticket friends attending with me.

They were supposed to relase season ticket seats not sold 5.00pm Wednesday but as of 8.25pm tonight they still havent done that and I am also not able to purchase my season ticket seat online.

Its all to much hassle so we are going to watch a non league game instead.

Such a shambles 10 tickets that are now going elsewhere for the night.

I hope someone at the club reads this - what a balls up.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:57 - Aug 23 with 4037 viewsthehat

Massive balls up four of them were friends of my daughter attending for the first time.

Who knows they may have enjoyed it and wanted to come back.

Complete Shambles
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 12:08 - Aug 24 with 3804 viewsStevenageRanger

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 21:35 - Aug 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

I'd imagine it would be safe to order 3 tickets somewhere in the lower loft then just sit together when you get there. No way it's going to be sold out. Can see why you're not bothering though.

I agree that you can but 3 tickets anywhere in Lower Loft and will be able to move around to sit together!

As the original post started, I purchased 4 tickets in the row behind my normal ST's as thought they had been sold only to then see them as reserved after! So 4 in front of me are free at least :)
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 12:53 - Aug 24 with 3725 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I never feel comfortable slagging off the club but whoever runs the website needs to up their game a bit. I just went onto the ticket section and under home tickets it still shows Barnsley!
It has Coventry but not tonight's game. You have to go onto the 'buy tickets' tab to even get it listed. Pretty poor that.

Tons of ticket showing as available now no doubt including all the ST previously not showing.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 12:55]
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 3702 viewssimmo

Not putting unsold ST's back on sale is a massive cock up, luckily there won't be that many there or it could have been carnage. The club needs to get this online situation up to scratch quickly, people don't need any more reason not to go atm

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 3693 viewsNorthernr

They've just released all the unsold season tickets onto the map.
The attendance is currently four, including Jude the Cat.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:12 - Aug 24 with 3670 viewsjimmya

Very poor from the club, getting the basics wrong and costing the club money in now missed ticket sales.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:24 - Aug 24 with 3638 viewsdaveB

it's really poor, they seem to have lost the plot a bit in recent weeks
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:30 - Aug 24 with 3629 viewsStevenageRanger

Shocking. People not bothering as not enough seats together for the non-ST holder to buy, people wanting to bring extras and not able to.

Just pretty poor all round for something that was advertised as to be going on General Sale (with all non ST seats releasd nearly a week ago)

Just calling Box Office and have 14 in front of me in queue! I will get to 8 and be cut off no doubt!
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:34 - Aug 24 with 3619 viewsStevenageRanger

Got down to 6 in queue and was kicked out. Really is shocking!! Back to square one, 10 in front of me now!
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 3533 viewsenfieldargh

They seem to be making the buying of match day tickets very much a last minute thing.

I'm sure pre pandemic Reading away would have been on sale by now.

I stupidly thought it was going to be a bumper crowd tonight maybe we should have given Oxford the Ellerslie road stand as well

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 14:56 - Aug 24 with 3518 viewslondonscottish

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 13:05 - Aug 24 by Northernr

They've just released all the unsold season tickets onto the map.
The attendance is currently four, including Jude the Cat.

I thought Jude was playing LB.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 15:28 - Aug 24 with 3459 viewsWatfordR

in summary

1. Emailed two weeks ago by the club telling me to opt out if I wanted to opt out

2. Instructions to opt out online impossible to follow online, so I emailed to opt out

3. Last week, an active ticket for the Oxford game appeared in Matches & Tickets on app

4. On the basis that I now had a ticket for the game, Watford Jnr buys a ticket too

5. This morning, the active ticket disappears from the app.

6. Nothing in app or on the website suggests I have a ticket. So I phone box office

7. A queue of 14 people and 20 minutes later, I get through to box office

8. Box Office tries to tell me that the app was trying to tell me my ticket was reserved

9. To add insult to injury, because I'm buying today, there's also an admin fee of £3.50

10. Active ticket now back in the app, along with an active ticket for the live stream of the Middlesbrough game on 9 Feb 22.

Someone at the club needs to get a grip of this. Quickly. When I get 10 minutes, I'll be firing off a letter of complaint to Lee Hoos.
Oxford Tickets - Season Ticket Seats on 16:09 - Aug 24 with 3382 viewsStevenageRanger

I didnt get through as got cut off again rigth at the very end. Fired off an email wirh **URGENT** Tonights Game in Subject line. Someone called me within 5 mins!

Managed to get tickets moved easily and new tickets came through pretty instantly but overall (for this game) it has been really really poor re tickets.

Looking at the seats that are left, there wont be many there tonight!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024