Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worth a Gander tonight Super U's to prevail 19:01 - Oct 26 with 2822 viewsdurham_exile

Team

George

MWH Chambers Smith Daniels

Hannant Skuse Chilvers Kennedy

Sears Tovide

Subs
Turner Nouble Jasper Eastman Coxe Cooper Dobra

Good to see Tovide disapppointing that neither Jasper nor Dobra start

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Worth a Gander tonight Super U's to prevail on 06:32 - Oct 28 with 427 viewsnoah4x4

Worth a Gander tonight Super U's to prevail on 21:10 - Oct 27 by RSCOSWORTH

Difficult to tell from the highlights whether the handball was intentional or not but if it wasn't it does seem a little harsh to concede a penalty and have a player sent off. I know that's probably the law of the game these days but does seem unfair when you can intentionally take out a player running towards goal and only get a booking. Shame for Tovide although I'm not sure was the best game to start him in given how physical the Sutton defenders were. I thought they looked like a typical League Two outfit, big and strong at the back, willing runners in midfield with a couple of pacy wingers and a target man who led the line well. I thought Kennedy did ok given the circumstances but for me Chilvers is wasted out wide and needs to be in a more central position. Wonder if Nouble will come straight back in on Saturday now. Don't know why after a win and a draw with Chambers and Eastman in the middle that we've now reverted to Smith and Chambers with Eastman on the bench.

Cowling now defends summer recruitment....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59064578

What the headline should read is Cowling defend Humes and De Souza that made these decisions. The Ipswich imports were no doubt once quality players. But last season, they failed Ipswich and were discarded. Now they have been given one last pay day and are failing us. Why Chambers and Smith are considered before Eastman escapes me. Does Sears have a contract clause that he can't be dropped? How many more goals will he miss? Dobra was retained by Ipswich, but isn't getting a kick? Is he the new Bonne?

Robbie doesnt deserve tne personal abuse he is suffering, but it is time he listened to the fans. Humes has been screwing things up since September 2014, coinciding with a progressive slide towards non-league. It is time to let go of him Robbie and get in Tisdale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024