Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England fans in Munich 14:02 - Jun 12 with 2331 viewsFollowEnglandAway

I hope you don't mind us posting our new England fans link on here

Thanks
England fans in Munich on 14:36 - Jun 12 with 2224 viewsRangersw12

I've still got that Harry Kane song in my head
England fans in Munich on 14:38 - Jun 12 with 2213 viewsLblock

Thanks…. Looks a decent trip.

Doubt it’ll change the opinions of many on here of Englands quite brilliant away following though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England fans in Munich on 14:54 - Jun 12 with 2186 viewsstowmarketrange

England fans in Munich on 14:38 - Jun 12 by Lblock

Doubt it’ll change the opinions of many on here of Englands quite brilliant away following though

I’ve seen a few videos on Facebook from the Germany and it looked like most people had a good time.Some added the letters GSTQ and ETID,but some also put put NS,which in my opinion should’ve been left in the 70’s and 80’s.We even had a few divs singing it in the Wolves pub in 2001.
I shall be switching pubs if any of our fans sing it next month in Germany,or anything to do with German bombers.It’s a football match and not a rerun of a war.
By all means have a few beers and a singalong,don’t spoil everyone’s enjoyment by acting like a dick.
England fans in Munich on 15:05 - Jun 12 with 2165 viewsFollowEnglandAway

There were a few that started German Bombers but it died out really quickly. I think most fans have moved on.
England fans in Munich on 15:10 - Jun 12 with 2152 viewsstowmarketrange

England fans in Munich on 15:05 - Jun 12 by FollowEnglandAway

There were a few that started German Bombers but it died out really quickly. I think most fans have moved on.

There were also a few singing it in Melbourne and Sydney 4 years ago at the cricket and they were mostly expats who wanted to tag along with the barmy army.
England fans in Munich on 17:17 - Jun 12 with 1958 viewsBoston

England fans in Munich on 14:54 - Jun 12 by stowmarketrange

I’ve seen a few videos on Facebook from the Germany and it looked like most people had a good time.Some added the letters GSTQ and ETID,but some also put put NS,which in my opinion should’ve been left in the 70’s and 80’s.We even had a few divs singing it in the Wolves pub in 2001.
I shall be switching pubs if any of our fans sing it next month in Germany,or anything to do with German bombers.It’s a football match and not a rerun of a war.
By all means have a few beers and a singalong,don’t spoil everyone’s enjoyment by acting like a dick.

So NS isn't a no smoking reference then?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 17:18]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England fans in Munich on 17:41 - Jun 12 with 1895 viewsstowmarketrange

England fans in Munich on 17:17 - Jun 12 by Boston

So NS isn't a no smoking reference then?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2022 17:18]

If only.
England fans in Munich on 19:53 - Jun 13 with 1486 viewsLandshark

England fans in Munich on 14:38 - Jun 12 by Lblock

I went, there were a few instances where I had to cringe at the England fan base at times but on the whole the fans were well behaved. It's always the minority that spoil it for the rest.
Login to get fewer ads

England fans in Munich on 10:36 - Jun 14 with 1208 viewsLoftgirl

England fans in Munich on 14:54 - Jun 12 by stowmarketrange

Not much of an international follower myself, but am I the only one that doesn't know what GSTQ, ETID and NS mean? Probably.
England fans in Munich on 10:39 - Jun 14 with 1204 viewsstowmarketrange

England fans in Munich on 10:36 - Jun 14 by Loftgirl

Not much of an international follower myself, but am I the only one that doesn't know what GSTQ, ETID and NS mean? Probably.

God save the queen,England till I die and No surrender,which was aimed towards the IRA and nationalists in Northern Ireland.
England fans in Munich on 10:41 - Jun 14 with 1192 viewsTheChef

England fans in Munich on 10:39 - Jun 14 by stowmarketrange

God save the queen,England till I die and No surrender,which was aimed towards the IRA and nationalists in Northern Ireland.

The No Surrender one is especially cringe - but then a lot of England fans are still living in the past.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England fans in Munich on 11:27 - Jun 14 with 1124 viewsRangersw12

I would highly recommend it to anyone to follow their national team abroad, it's far better to experience things for yourself than listen to fun sponges and the papers
England fans in Munich on 12:59 - Jun 14 with 1011 viewsSydneyRs

Ex IRA people part of the govt there and Sinn Fein now the largest party. Time to move on with this outdated nonsense.
England fans in Munich on 13:03 - Jun 14 with 1002 viewsLoftgirl

Ah, fairly obvious had I thought about it in context. Thanks.
England fans in Munich on 13:05 - Jun 14 with 993 viewsstowmarketrange

England fans in Munich on 13:03 - Jun 14 by Loftgirl

Ah, fairly obvious had I thought about it in context. Thanks.

No problem mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024