Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. 17:03 - Mar 2 with 3044 viewsswisscottage

There's no basis for it.
I can't quite put my finger on it.
and its totally bizarre given we will most probably be without Chair.

BUT

I feel confident we're going to win tomorrow.

There... I've said it ... now you can all laugh at me.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 17:03]
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 3026 viewsNorthernr

I don't reckon we'll lose tomorrow either.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3016 viewsDWQPR

Because it’s Thursday and tomorrow is Friday!!! We don’t play until Saturday. Now feel confident! 😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:11 - Mar 2 with 2979 viewsPinnerPaul

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:05 - Mar 2 by Northernr

Even we would struggle to manage that I agree.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2952 viewsted_hendrix

I'm not feeling strangely confident about tomorrow, there's something about Friday's that always unnerve's me It might be fish being married to a bloody Paddy I have to eat fish on a Friday for some strange reason.

Fish Friday.

What can you do?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2951 viewsNorthernr

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:11 - Mar 2 by PinnerPaul

Even we would struggle to manage that I agree.

Mind you, if Gareth's planning to run set piece drills as is Friday tradition I wouldn't put it past the plastic wall men to bag a couple of goals against us.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:28 - Mar 2 with 2882 viewsQPROslo

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:05 - Mar 2 by Northernr

I dunno it's already Friday here.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 2820 viewsDWQPR

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:14 - Mar 2 by ted_hendrix

I'm not feeling strangely confident about tomorrow, there's something about Friday's that always unnerve's me It might be fish being married to a bloody Paddy I have to eat fish on a Friday for some strange reason.

Fish Friday.

What can you do?

Spend an evening in Oistens in Barbados on a Friday and you’ll really appreciate fish.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 18:04 - Mar 2 with 2723 viewsswisscottage

Lol its been a 60 hour week already and I've completely lost track of the days.

I meant Saturday :) .. .. but still... at leas we won't lose tomorrow as Clive said.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2718 viewsParkRoyalR

My mate's lad is our Mascot on Saturday,

Might be pushing it a bit as he's only 9, but thinking I'll send him John Sitton's infamous motivational team talk at Half Time at Leyton Orient all those years ago,

Hopefully his old fella gets a chance to meet the players pre-match with him and fires some fxxks into them too!

We cannot lose that game.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 22:25 - Mar 2 with 2464 viewsstevenagehoop

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 18:04 - Mar 2 by swisscottage

Lol its been a 60 hour week already and I've completely lost track of the days.

I meant Saturday :) .. .. but still... at leas we won't lose tomorrow as Clive said.

Think you’ve lost more than the track of days if you think this lot will win at Rotherham😜

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 22:32 - Mar 2 with 2430 viewsbosh67

I think I'll at least have a vague spring in my step after this week's 3-1 defeat.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 05:07 - Mar 3 with 2234 viewsDevon_4_England

Wild Thing, you make the R’s sing

Come on you Super
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 07:43 - Mar 3 with 2171 viewsR_from_afar

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 17:14 - Mar 2 by Northernr

Mind you, if Gareth's planning to run set piece drills as is Friday tradition I wouldn't put it past the plastic wall men to bag a couple of goals against us.

My mate who works at the training ground* said the cone with a bit of pigeon poo on it had Roberts and Lowe in his pocket. Marked them both out of the five a side game they were playing.

*Note: I made this person up for dramatic purposes. The cone, and pigeon, are both real, though.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 08:10 - Mar 3 with 2114 viewsNorthantsHoop

If the results are going to turn then this is the one to look towards. Our terrible form and defeats since World Cup return have tended to be from teams, other than Hull in the top 10 of the division. If we can get a goal ahead, good chance of a result, go behind don't feel so confident.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 08:41 - Mar 3 with 2069 viewsTheChef

I'll have whatever you lot are having.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 10:33 - Mar 3 with 1980 viewsRs_Holy

Yeah maybe... law of averages and all that say at some point an oppo team will have a stinker... we should in that scenario not lose...However they have 3 ex QPR players... 2 of them are strikers who haven't scored many recently... that is all I am saying :(
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 11:24 - Mar 3 with 1941 viewsTomS

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 07:43 - Mar 3 by R_from_afar

My mate who works at the training ground* said the cone with a bit of pigeon poo on it had Roberts and Lowe in his pocket. Marked them both out of the five a side game they were playing.

*Note: I made this person up for dramatic purposes. The cone, and pigeon, are both real, though.

Training cones are so underrated as defenders. I have often seen players tackled by them in training.
Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 14:07 - Mar 3 with 1845 viewsted_hendrix

Have they scored yet and If not why not?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is it just me that's feeling strangely confident about tomorrow. on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 1830 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't care who it is, we're f**king them up with HAKA INTENSITY. Oh right, Rotherham. That's why Clive was asking about Rotherham (and not just asking Rotherham: Why?).

Haka? Hack on this dick, Rotherham!

I've asked my brother to get me a ticket for the Watford game. I STILL BELIEVE!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024