Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years 16:56 - Mar 4 with 12813 viewsswisscottage

At fault for all three goals. Made to look a complete mug by Hugill. It's like he's being deliberately bad.

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 7983 viewscolinallcars

Don't play him again and send a Round Robin to all clubs telling them what a waster he is.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 7986 viewsbosh67

The problem is that he isn't a bad player. His confidence is shot and... as I have said since we got him, he has absolutely no pace. If he's turned he's done. Warburton played him always facing play so he didn't get turned.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 7970 viewsDejR_vu

It's like he's been replaced with a twin brother who's never played football before. WTF has happened to him? He should be playing non-league.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:02 - Mar 4 with 7940 viewsDejR_vu

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 16:58 - Mar 4 by bosh67

The problem is that he isn't a bad player. His confidence is shot and... as I have said since we got him, he has absolutely no pace. If he's turned he's done. Warburton played him always facing play so he didn't get turned.

To have gone from what he was to this, there's something very, very wrong. If he's that fragile, he shouldn't be playing elite level sport.

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 7908 viewsconnell10

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 16:58 - Mar 4 by bosh67

I don't feel sorry for him , he has a easy ride from the crowd , if he plays next Saturday I can see that changing.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 7857 viewscolinallcars

To think, there were a couple of occasions when I stayed behind to clap this berk off the pitch at LR rather than make my usual quick exit to get ale down my neck.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:12 - Mar 4 with 7787 viewsbaz_qpr

I think there are clearly a number of factors here. I think he thought he was getting a Prem move in the summer, I did not think he was 100% last half of last season. It did not materialise and then Beale did not fancy him and every time he played he was shakey. So confidence is shot, mentally if you've not made it to Prem at 27 you are unlikely to, so coming to terms with that as well.

Have to question whether there are home life issues here as well that could be a contributing factor. But his decision making has gone completey, and he aint got the pace or a covering centre half to bail him out.

I think his QPR race is run no matter what now. The guy needs out of the club come the summer for his own sake
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:16 - Mar 4 with 7717 viewsnumptydumpty

Feel sad for him myself.

Looks terrified of making a mistake but sadly that kind of mindset can only mean one outcome.

At least hasn't sold out by avoiding playing.

Entire back four signed last season, Paal, Laird, Clarke Salter, Balogun none on the pitch. Would have more a pop at those than Dickie myself. At least he puts himself in the firing line unlike "fragile" others !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:17 - Mar 4 with 7673 viewsDamo1962

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:12 - Mar 4 by baz_qpr

I think there are clearly a number of factors here. I think he thought he was getting a Prem move in the summer, I did not think he was 100% last half of last season. It did not materialise and then Beale did not fancy him and every time he played he was shakey. So confidence is shot, mentally if you've not made it to Prem at 27 you are unlikely to, so coming to terms with that as well.

Have to question whether there are home life issues here as well that could be a contributing factor. But his decision making has gone completey, and he aint got the pace or a covering centre half to bail him out.

I think his QPR race is run no matter what now. The guy needs out of the club come the summer for his own sake

My sake as well. Hope the rest join him.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:18 - Mar 4 with 7688 viewspaulparker

He is a kunt like the rest of the players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:37 - Mar 4 with 7514 viewsted_hendrix

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:16 - Mar 4 by numptydumpty

Feel sad for him myself.

Looks terrified of making a mistake but sadly that kind of mindset can only mean one outcome.

At least hasn't sold out by avoiding playing.

Entire back four signed last season, Paal, Laird, Clarke Salter, Balogun none on the pitch. Would have more a pop at those than Dickie myself. At least he puts himself in the firing line unlike "fragile" others !!!

*Feel sad for him myself.*

Yea I've always felt sad meself for footballers earning £10k per week.

Must be a nightmare for the poor bastards, all that kicking a football mullarkey

Poor bastards eh, what can you do I ask myself?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:39 - Mar 4 with 7478 viewsDejR_vu

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:37 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

Must be a nightmare for the poor bastards, all that kicking a football mullarkey

Indeed, if it's too much for him he should go and get a job in Sainsburys, and deal with real world problems like paying his fvcking electricity bill.

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:42 - Mar 4 with 7438 viewsWadR

Switched off before the 3rd but stunned by how bad his defending is for the first 2 goals. No excuse not to be touch tight to Hugill for thr first, hard to work out what he's even trying to do.

Can't believe this is the same player from 2021, who would stride forward with the ball, score screamers and defend really well one on one.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:46 - Mar 4 with 7392 viewsnumptydumpty

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:37 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

When you in top two divisions of football, you earn a decent wedge.

It's the whole ethos of club currently that down pan but am certain Dickie not doing this on purpose, his confidence is shot, but it's the SICK notes that are hiding that are more worthy of us being pissed off at earning decent wedge because they not even MAN enough to get on the pitch.

Point I was making !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:48 - Mar 4 with 7364 viewssupahoopsa

Just watching the goals back on replay and for the first Dickie gets an almighty shove in the back from Hugil and that is why he was so out of position. Can't defend him for the penalty though

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:49 - Mar 4 with 7348 viewsThGrimRanger

kakay has been done for the first 2 goals

TheGrimRanger

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 7313 viewstimeforheroes

Seeing him head thin air for a chance in the first half they didn't finish was shocking. He's bereft, we need to go 3atb or change him out but there's no one to go into centre defence alongside him and Dunne (who is also playing poorly) or replace him. Can we recall Masterson?
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:55 - Mar 4 with 7276 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:12 - Mar 4 by baz_qpr

He was never ever good enough for the Premier league, think that has been obvious since he joined us. He has always lacked pass, in his first season the opposition would target him by isolating him out wide. He is also not a leader, been saying for a year that he is dead quiet.
His confidence is completely shot now.
Hope Dickie doesn't get abuse, as even though I have never rated him, he has got more guts than Beales Boys combined.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:56 - Mar 4 with 7267 viewsdavman

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:48 - Mar 4 by supahoopsa

Just watching the goals back on replay and for the first Dickie gets an almighty shove in the back from Hugil and that is why he was so out of position. Can't defend him for the penalty though

Your definition of "almighty" is very different to mine. Blown over by a fart. Spineless, weak and not what I want from a CB.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:00 - Mar 4 with 7207 viewsTHEBUSH

Been a few years now since Tony Mowbray called Dickie out as our weakest link..

Our other manager, who left us in the lurch, had sussed Dickie out and brought in Balogun.

Good luck to Gareth sorting, that lot out.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:05 - Mar 4 with 7168 viewsactonman

Him and kakay are a fcking liability and should be nowhere near the first team ! Kakay maybe as a wing back with a back 3 maybe ?

But unfortunately due to the other waste of fking space useless injury prone light weight can’t be arsed t0ssers , we have to rely on them

Lord Balucan hasn’t been seen since mole face slithered away , I mean is he actually dead or something .
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 7072 viewsTHEBUSH

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 17:48 - Mar 4 by supahoopsa

Why is Dickie letting Hugil shove him about ?
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:19 - Mar 4 with 7027 viewsParkRoyalR

Love Ossie's effort but positional disaster zone and giving opposition a goal head-start in recent games,

Ainsworth has to be questioned on Dickie marking Hughill today, a man against a boy, should have been Dunne with Dickie dropping off,

Richards only highlight today, ran with the ball and played quick passes on the ground unlike SJ hoofing it skyward,

We're between two styles now, need to change formation, and unless we go 3 at the back and can get Willock, Chair + Dykes back on the pitch we're in big trouble,

If Ainsworth doesn't change to a 3 next week, we're on for a stuffing.
Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:24 - Mar 4 with 6977 viewsBakes

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:14 - Mar 4 by THEBUSH

Why is Dickie letting Hugil shove him about ?

Because he’s soft, saw it from the first game he played for us, slow, soft, silent, looks like he’s on the verge of tears when he plays and loves to get all handsy with the opposition, Clive pointed it out when he first joined us, he stopped for a while but is back to tugging,pulling and wrestling with the oppo in the box.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 18:24]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Dickie is the worst centre half I have seen in a Rangers shirt in years on 18:33 - Mar 4 with 6891 viewsNed_Kennedys

Gareth needs to make some big decisions to attempt to sort the defence out and stop us leaking three goals every game.

Dickie/Dunne is a terrible partnership: replace Dickie with Gubbins assuming the sick notes continue to be unavailable or switch to a back five.

Continuing with the current two hasn’t worked all season and will not get any better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024