Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's defeat 22:17 - Aug 5 with 2131 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's defeat on 22:27 - Aug 5 with 2052 viewsDTIG

Gotta be honest….he looked off his nut in that interview. Pupils dilated. Just saying.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 22:28 - Aug 5 with 2047 viewsted_hendrix

I watched about a minute of that nonsense about an hour ago and that was a minute too much.

He gets more embarrassing with each Interview.

Gaffer my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:05 - Aug 5 with 1810 viewsdaveB

absolutely deluded
Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:16 - Aug 5 with 1736 viewsOutintheOrne

The bloke is sounding like a parody of himself, some sort of satirical comedy football manager. Sack him for his own sanity, as like someone else said, he looks off his nut. Embarrassing on day one. We have got significantly worse since he came in, loved him as a player but this is just too awful.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:22 - Aug 5 with 1706 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gaffer on today's defeat on 22:28 - Aug 5 by ted_hendrix

I watched about a minute of that nonsense about an hour ago and that was a minute too much.

He gets more embarrassing with each Interview.

Gaffer my arse.

Same here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't think our galacticos are taking the long-haired, Cuban-heeled one seriously either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:50 - Aug 5 with 1611 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:22 - Aug 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Same here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't think our galacticos are taking the long-haired, Cuban-heeled one seriously either.

But the boys gave him everything and he did offer to take the blame to keep them safe from criticism amazing stuff
Saw some posotive things in the second half and praised the fans who stayed and clapped them off .Are we sure it was not the Watford fans he were talking about because we deserved no clapping IMO.
Armstrong tried I guess but who would be surprised if he hurt himself trying to lob the keeper and sliding into the boards .
Miserable day it sounds like only up from here
Gaffer on today's defeat on 00:10 - Aug 6 with 1549 views1JD

Gaffer on today's defeat on 22:27 - Aug 5 by DTIG

Gotta be honest….he looked off his nut in that interview. Pupils dilated. Just saying.

Looks and sounds proper wired. Each to their own. But it was absolute drivel.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 00:13 - Aug 6 with 1512 viewsozexile

Totally out of his depth. You can see it in his face.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024