Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Development v Cardiff u21 14:40 - Oct 30 with 2738 viewsconnell10

Winning 3-1 at the moment.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Development v Cardiff u21 on 14:42 - Oct 30 with 2716 viewsconnell10

3-2 now

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:00 - Oct 30 with 2572 viewsconnell10

3-2 final score and top of the league. No reports of any would be managers spotted at Loftus Road.

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:04 - Oct 30 with 2531 viewsBluce_Ree

This just reminds me of our Youth team in the 90s who apparently won silverware but when they got in the side they weren't up to much. Trevor Challis was it?

Tough times.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:09 - Oct 30 with 2502 viewsdontknowitall

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:04 - Oct 30 by Bluce_Ree

This just reminds me of our Youth team in the 90s who apparently won silverware but when they got in the side they weren't up to much. Trevor Challis was it?

Tough times.

Thank you for the updates....
Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:28 - Oct 30 with 2383 viewsdenhamhoop2

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:04 - Oct 30 by Bluce_Ree

Tough times.

Would imagine Gallen and Dichio must've scored quite a few at that level both being full grown men at 18
Development v Cardiff u21 on 17:29 - Oct 30 with 1963 viewsderbyhoop

We've added Armstrong, Kolli, SDM and EDB to the first team roster, all of whom could turn out for U21s.
Are there others, from the current crop, who might push through to the first team?

They ended up winning 3-2, which was probably closer than expected, given the relative positions in the PDL table.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Development v Cardiff u21 on 18:54 - Oct 30 with 1725 viewsdmm

I was at the game today and it was another very enjoyable match with the football so much better than the first team slop we've seen this season. Cardiff were far better than their current league position suggests but we were on top for long stretches of the game. Talla, Bala and Murphy stood out to me today.
Development v Cardiff u21 on 19:23 - Oct 30 with 1664 viewsEsox_Lucius

Development v Cardiff u21 on 18:54 - Oct 30 by dmm

I was at the game today and it was another very enjoyable match with the football so much better than the first team slop we've seen this season. Cardiff were far better than their current league position suggests but we were on top for long stretches of the game. Talla, Bala and Murphy stood out to me today.

Any news on Mateo Saloman?

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Development v Cardiff u21 on 19:54 - Oct 30 with 1589 viewsdmm

Development v Cardiff u21 on 19:23 - Oct 30 by Esox_Lucius

Any news on Mateo Saloman?

No I've not heard anything about Salamon. Walsh was given the gloves today with Cant on the bench.
Development v Cardiff u21 on 20:08 - Oct 30 with 1542 viewsSonofpugwash

Development v Cardiff u21 on 15:28 - Oct 30 by denhamhoop2

Would imagine Gallen and Dichio must've scored quite a few at that level both being full grown men at 18

Gallen was scoring for fun in the SE Counties league.
Saw him score 6 before half time at Sparrow's Den,Charlton's ground - R's ran out 9-0 winners.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Development v Cardiff u21 on 08:43 - Oct 31 with 1252 viewswortonr

The D S have a great chance to show what they can do, given what Marti has done at his latest club. Who is up to it, besides those already in the first team squad, who clearly aren’t suited to GA’s hoof ball?
We used to get a lot of chance to watch the DS games via live streams. Now virtually none, but last weeks game suggested better football more in keeping with our former ways. Who will be our new stars?
Development v Cardiff u21 on 08:52 - Oct 31 with 1231 viewsdmm

Development v Cardiff u21 on 08:43 - Oct 31 by wortonr

The D S have a great chance to show what they can do, given what Marti has done at his latest club. Who is up to it, besides those already in the first team squad, who clearly aren’t suited to GA’s hoof ball?
We used to get a lot of chance to watch the DS games via live streams. Now virtually none, but last weeks game suggested better football more in keeping with our former ways. Who will be our new stars?

Yep, that Cifuentes likes using academy players means we may see one or two getting minutes this season. For me, Aoraha (DCM), Talla (CM) and Bala (no 10) seem to be those with the most potential. And I feel Kolli will do better with Cifuentes' style of football.
Development v Cardiff u21 on 10:31 - Oct 31 with 1139 viewshoopedmonkey

In hindsight I wonder if the change in shape to a 4-2-3-1 was a precursor to the appointment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024