Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 54189 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:31 - Dec 1 with 2383 viewspriceyparkrangers

Guessing MC was so pleased with the impact made off the bench that he thinks Chair, EDB, etc can apply extra gears if needed in the latter periods of the game
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:33 - Dec 1 with 2361 viewsVancouverHoop

Marti must have been sufficiently convinced by Willock's performance to start him tonight. We'll see Chair and EDB on for him and Dozzell after half-time... possibly... maybe... perhaps...
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:40 - Dec 1 with 2227 viewsHayesender

MC doesn't sound too happy the games going ahead. TBF to him, the pitch looks a disgrace

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:41 - Dec 1 with 2204 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:40 - Dec 1 by Hayesender

MC doesn't sound too happy the games going ahead. TBF to him, the pitch looks a disgrace

I’m having bad thoughts here…

Are there still rubber studs available?

Preston manager seems ok with it all
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 19:45]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:46 - Dec 1 with 2101 viewsderbyhoop

Any (reliable) streams?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:51 - Dec 1 with 1996 viewsJimthehip

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:46 - Dec 1 by derbyhoop

Any (reliable) streams?

http://www.fawanews.com/Preston%20vs%20QPR.html
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:52 - Dec 1 with 1972 viewsjohncharles

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:41 - Dec 1 by Mick_S

I’m having bad thoughts here…

Are there still rubber studs available?

Preston manager seems ok with it all
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 19:45]

He sounded a bit desperate. Would have rather it was called off but didn’t want to bottle it. I hope this is not going to be an injury record sort of game 🤞

Strong and stable my arse.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:55 - Dec 1 with 1928 viewssmudgehoop

2-2

Intersting to see how Wilock and Smyth combine.

Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 1892 viewsrbee

Presumbly Willock will be on the left so it will be interesting to see how he fares in comparison to Chair. Our attacks might be quicker with better passing. I just hope that the cold weather doesn't affect his hamstrings.

Important for the midfield to get forward and support the attack.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:00 - Dec 1 with 1799 viewsVancouverHoop

Some frost/ice on the pitch. Blue lines instead of white
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:01 - Dec 1 with 1773 viewsrbee

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:40 - Dec 1 by Hayesender

Or perhaps Marti knows that we will be a better team next year so postponing the game would be beneficial for us.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:02 - Dec 1 with 1753 viewstraininvain

Oh dear Preston starting with Will Keane and Ched Evans upfront. Lump on the two ex R’s, yes I know.

Hope I’m wrong but I think Marti’s about to find out that our squad isn’t good enough to rotate.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:07 - Dec 1 with 1638 viewsMick_S

Anyone think Chair will thrive on this pitch?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:08 - Dec 1 with 1620 viewstraininvain

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:07 - Dec 1 by Mick_S

No it makes perfect sense. Pitch looks frozen.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:09 - Dec 1 with 1578 viewsVancouverHoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:07 - Dec 1 by Mick_S

Not sure anyone will. Marti has a coat collar the obscures everything except his eyes.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:09 - Dec 1 with 1571 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:08 - Dec 1 by traininvain

No it makes perfect sense. Pitch looks frozen.

I think he’ll smash their knockers off. Common sense though.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:12 - Dec 1 with 1520 viewscharmr

Who thought it was a good idea to drive a vehicle on to the pitch, I bet the head grounds person is livid.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:12 - Dec 1 with 1518 viewstonyQPR

Who’s the bloke on comms ? With andy sinton 🤦🏼‍♂️ the fellah who Tuesdays game with stoke was quality 👍
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:14 - Dec 1 with 1469 viewsVancouverHoop

This'll be a match decided by a mistake created by the conditions most likely. Everyone's a bit tentative.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:14 - Dec 1 with 1466 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:12 - Dec 1 by charmr

Who thought it was a good idea to drive a vehicle on to the pitch, I bet the head grounds person is livid.

Santa.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:15 - Dec 1 with 1446 viewsFDC

The game is going to be all about the pitch for sure
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:17 - Dec 1 with 1396 viewsFDC

We seem to playing more long and direct balls than in previous few games.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:18 - Dec 1 with 1378 viewsQPerthR

I’m watching on BEIN sports cant put up with that aggressive sounding Sheila on Sky
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:18 - Dec 1 with 1369 viewstraininvain

We’ve started slowly. Dunne caught out again there but good challenge from JCS.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:18 - Dec 1 with 1368 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 20:17 - Dec 1 by FDC

We seem to playing more long and direct balls than in previous few games.

Pace, man - pace

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024