Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread 15:09 - Nov 30 with 54794 viewsE17hoop

Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

1-1 Dixon-Bonner

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 16:49 - Dec 1 with 2867 viewsMalintabuk

Just reached the hotel in the back of beyond in Bad Oldesloe wherever that is... and about to pay my tenner... and apparently even in Europe QPR+ can't show it if on Sky... bloody hell!!!
So will have to listen I guess to audio... hate Sky.....
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:03 - Dec 1 with 2814 viewsderbyhoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 15:32 - Dec 1 by Lanhoop

0-0 borefest. Payback to Sky having this as their Friday night pick. Daft beggars.

To add to the Birmingham one?
A repeat and we'll never be on Sky again.
We can but hope.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:08 - Dec 1 with 2799 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 16:49 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

Just reached the hotel in the back of beyond in Bad Oldesloe wherever that is... and about to pay my tenner... and apparently even in Europe QPR+ can't show it if on Sky... bloody hell!!!

Pm old boy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 17:39 - Dec 1 with 2720 viewsVancouverHoop

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 16:49 - Dec 1 by Malintabuk

DaZN and (I guess) ESPN will have it.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:04 - Dec 1 with 2656 viewsTommyQPR

4-1 Rangers (Willlock 2, Chair, Dykes)
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:38 - Dec 1 with 2534 viewsqpr_1968

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:04 - Dec 1 by TommyQPR

4-1 Rangers (Willlock 2, Chair, Dykes)

i think chair will run the show tonight, if he can feed the strikers quick and not hang on to the ball too long, you could be on to a winner there.

as long as they don't get anyone to sit on him all night.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:55 - Dec 1 with 2415 viewsTommyQPR

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:38 - Dec 1 by qpr_1968

i think chair will run the show tonight, if he can feed the strikers quick and not hang on to the ball too long, you could be on to a winner there.

I saw Preston play Millwall on the box.

They struggled with pace and movement up front. I think Willock and Chair can really cause them problems.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:01 - Dec 1 with 2318 viewsQPRSteve

Cook, not Dunne, drops to the bench!

Chair benched too
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 19:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:03 - Dec 1 with 2273 viewsMalintabuk

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:01 - Dec 1 by QPRSteve

Chair benched too

No chair either... on subs bench must be rotating squad....
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:03 - Dec 1 with 2263 viewsHarbour

Chair benched too

Chair on the bench!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:03 - Dec 1 with 2265 viewsqpr_1968

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:55 - Dec 1 by TommyQPR

I saw Preston play Millwall on the box.

They struggled with pace and movement up front. I think Willock and Chair can really cause them problems.

well well chair on the bench....thats gone out the window then.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:04 - Dec 1 with 2248 viewsbosh67

Chair benched too

Team indicates that Cook and Chair may not be fit enough for a full 90 after Tuesday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:05 - Dec 1 with 2220 viewsTommyQPR

Chair benched too

Would like to have seen Chair start.

Maybe he has a slight knock or something.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:05 - Dec 1 with 2196 viewsqpr_1968

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:05 - Dec 1 by TommyQPR

Would like to have seen Chair start.

Maybe he has a slight knock or something.

same here, shame

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:07 - Dec 1 with 2157 viewsVancouverHoop

Cook and Chair both played the full 90+ on Tuesday.
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:08 - Dec 1 with 2136 viewsCLAREMAN1995

No Armstrong on the bench this is getting frustrating watching him struggle to stay fit .
Where are the goals coming from lets hope Dykes can keep it going .
No Richards sighting maybe its chopping time
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:08 - Dec 1 with 2108 viewsFDC

11.45pm KO, the fact I'm staying up late to watch it basically guarantees Preston 2 - 0...

Edit. FFS 0.00am KO
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 19:47]
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:11 - Dec 1 with 2050 viewsHayesender

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:08 - Dec 1 by CLAREMAN1995

No Armstrong on the bench this is getting frustrating watching him struggle to stay fit .
Where are the goals coming from lets hope Dykes can keep it going .
No Richards sighting maybe its chopping time

Bit cold for Richards

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:15 - Dec 1 with 1967 viewsbosh67

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:07 - Dec 1 by VancouverHoop

Cook and Chair both played the full 90+ on Tuesday.

This plus possible knocks. Both could come on at some stage if needed. We have a bit of pace on the bench at least and he obviously thinks Willock can get back to something like he was.

I think Armstrong is a victim of his own physique. A frozen pitch up north on a frozen night may not be the best use of Richards, if there is one? We shall see!

Of course, if we get spanked tonight it is all doom and gloom again but I genuinely feel that given time Marti could be 'a special one' for us as the season unfolds.

Famous last words!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2023 19:16]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:16 - Dec 1 with 1940 viewsqueensparker

That’s got to be the first time I’ve seen Chair benched in years. Plus Cook and Dixon Bonner out. Wouldn’t have called that!
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:22 - Dec 1 with 1816 viewsOldPedro

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 18:38 - Dec 1 by qpr_1968

or unless he is sat on the bench......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:23 - Dec 1 with 1783 viewsbosh67

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:16 - Dec 1 by queensparker

That’s got to be the first time I’ve seen Chair benched in years. Plus Cook and Dixon Bonner out. Wouldn’t have called that!

Only 2 days recovery for players so I suspect all will play a part but couldn't do 90. I feel he wants bite and pace on the bench because players on both sides are going to get stiff in the freezing conditions. -3 on the pitch there right now.

Never knowingly right.

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:25 - Dec 1 with 1728 viewsMick_S

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:23 - Dec 1 by bosh67

Only 2 days recovery for players so I suspect all will play a part but couldn't do 90. I feel he wants bite and pace on the bench because players on both sides are going to get stiff in the freezing conditions. -3 on the pitch there right now.

We 3 nil down?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 1716 viewseghamranger

Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:16 - Dec 1 by queensparker

In MC we trust.

Chair does frustrate me at times hanging onto the ball.

Dixon - Bonner I’m surprised at

Good subs to use
Preston Never-Ending Journey match thread on 19:31 - Dec 1 with 1599 viewsderbyhoop

Surprising selections.
Cook/ Chair to bench
Armstrong and Kolli injured I presume
Neither Richards nor Adomah in the squad. Suspect latter is finished, unless there is an injury crisis.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024