Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Highlight 23:11 - Dec 13 with 2750 viewsdaveB

The announcement for a Mr A.S.Hole to go to South Africa Road

Well played whoever made that call
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 11:24]
Seaon Highlight on 23:24 - Dec 13 with 2637 viewsnumptydumpty

At least he was not told to move his car.

NE14 ABJ

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Seaon Highlight on 23:28 - Dec 13 with 2614 viewsflynnbo

Yes, it caused much merriment.
Seaon Highlight on 00:03 - Dec 14 with 2504 viewsChrisNW6

I thought Begovic turning up dressed as a middle aged cyclist was the highlight of the night until Mr A.S.Hole stole the show......the announcer must have known 😂
Seaon Highlight on 00:30 - Dec 14 with 2447 viewsMrSheen

Were the German Rs smoking a lot? There seemed to be a catastrophe in the making.
Seaon Highlight on 00:34 - Dec 14 with 2444 viewsnumptydumpty

Seaon Highlight on 00:03 - Dec 14 by ChrisNW6

I thought Begovic turning up dressed as a middle aged cyclist was the highlight of the night until Mr A.S.Hole stole the show......the announcer must have known 😂

Yes thought that when he came on.

Thought what a scruff bag. Despite his undoubted millions in the bank, you can't turn an oik into a classic machine !!

Looked like he was going scrumping ...
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 0:35]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Seaon Highlight on 01:41 - Dec 14 with 2366 viewsMatch82

If anyone in South Africa Road could confirm if John Terry actually showed up that would be great thanks
Seaon Highlight on 06:55 - Dec 14 with 2181 viewsGaryBannister86

Seaon Highlight on 00:30 - Dec 14 by MrSheen

Were the German Rs smoking a lot? There seemed to be a catastrophe in the making.

What was that all about? Nice to thank them, of course, but we seemed a bit obsessed by it. Must have thanked them on about 4 separate occasions? What did that German writing say? Seemed to have something about alcohol in it. All a bit odd. Was it all a code?
Seaon Highlight on 10:21 - Dec 14 with 1809 viewsMrSheen

Seaon Highlight on 06:55 - Dec 14 by GaryBannister86

What was that all about? Nice to thank them, of course, but we seemed a bit obsessed by it. Must have thanked them on about 4 separate occasions? What did that German writing say? Seemed to have something about alcohol in it. All a bit odd. Was it all a code?

Reminder that drinking alcohol in sight of the pitch was illegal and smoking anywhere in the ground was strictly forbidden. Several times. Did they think setting out the rules would make Germans feel at home?
Login to get fewer ads

Seaon Highlight on 10:22 - Dec 14 with 1805 viewsTheChef

Seaon Highlight on 00:30 - Dec 14 by MrSheen

What German Rs?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Seaon Highlight on 10:25 - Dec 14 with 1782 viewsGaryBannister86

Seaon Highlight on 10:21 - Dec 14 by MrSheen

Reminder that drinking alcohol in sight of the pitch was illegal and smoking anywhere in the ground was strictly forbidden. Several times. Did they think setting out the rules would make Germans feel at home?

It was so bizarre. There must have been more to it. Why keep repeating the welcome, the German message? At my count, twice before the game and at half time, at least.

Any German R's here who can shed light? I am curious!
Seaon Highlight on 11:23 - Dec 14 with 1652 viewsMrSheen

Seaon Highlight on 10:22 - Dec 14 by TheChef

What German Rs?

I did hear some Germans on the way out of R block after the game. I'm delighted to report that none of them were smoking.
Seaon Highlight on 11:45 - Dec 14 with 1557 viewsWatford_Ranger

Seaon Highlight on 11:23 - Dec 14 by MrSheen

I did hear some Germans on the way out of R block after the game. I'm delighted to report that none of them were smoking.

Yes quite a few Freiburg fans in Ellerslie as they’ve got West Ham today. Bet they’d rather have stayed in the pub.
Seaon Highlight on 11:51 - Dec 14 with 1529 viewsTheChef

Seaon Highlight on 11:45 - Dec 14 by Watford_Ranger

Yes quite a few Freiburg fans in Ellerslie as they’ve got West Ham today. Bet they’d rather have stayed in the pub.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024