Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s games 20:00 - Feb 13 with 6736 viewsHooparoo

Rotherham 1-0 up home to Hull and Sheff Wed losing 1-0 at Leicester. Another one who could get dragged in to the relegation scrap is Swansea. Currently 2-0 down at home to Leeds.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tonight’s games on 10:45 - Feb 14 with 621 viewsBlue_Castello

Tonight’s games on 10:02 - Feb 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Key indeed, but implied all the same.

Personally, I can't see it. Dozzy was on what: £15k per week. I'd be surprised if Hodgey's not on that alone, and Hayden more having been at a Prem side on a long contract. I suspect - and assuming - Brum are paying all Dozzy's wages, that the saving made are covering the wages of Jesus and The Matterhorn, possibly making a (snall) dent in the prem boys.

The key point is probably what exactly was in the contracts that were negotiated, people on here have intimated that Newcastle and Wolves may well be covering Hayden and Hodges wages, possibly a deal done with Amit and Ruben for Hayden and Wolves prepared to cover Hodges wages to get him first team experience.

If and it's a big If that's true then the loans of Dozzell, Kelman and SDM will have provided the finance for the Frey and Anderson deals, whatever was done it has to be seen as good business...
[Post edited 14 Feb 10:47]
Tonight’s games on 11:23 - Feb 14 with 519 viewsBurnleyhoop

Tonight’s games on 22:03 - Feb 13 by daveB

ideally you wouldn't but it allowed us to bring arguably better players in

No argument about it. Hodge and Issacs are infinitely better than Dozzell will ever be.

Cant believe he's scored to be honest, but fair play to the lad.
Tonight’s games on 11:56 - Feb 14 with 428 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tonight’s games on 10:07 - Feb 14 by TheChef

Wolves covering Hodge's wage, so I'm led to believe?

Very generous, lovely club, top-top people.... I hope they're top of our Christmas card list come December.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024