Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily 10:48 - Feb 16 with 2094 viewsTacticalR

Fifteen-minute interview. Nothing I hadn't heard already except for this:

'I promised my board I would focus on fixing AirAsia. I sold QPR but I do miss it. I do have an option to buy it back so I have got two years to see whether I want to come back in some form. Deep down I'd like to but I have many people close to me who wouldn't want it.'

Business Daily meets Tony Fernandes
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct4mqc

Air hostess clique

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 11:08 - Feb 16 with 2009 viewssprocket

Jesus - it's been a bad enough week already.
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 12:16 - Feb 16 with 1834 viewsFDC

I have many people close to me who wouldn't want it

Picturing L Block there with a knife to his throat.
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 1717 viewsLblock

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 12:16 - Feb 16 by FDC

Oh I dunno..... I quite miss him really

X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewsR_from_afar

I bet Tony can take a better corner than Paal!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1492 viewsderbyhoop

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 12:16 - Feb 16 by FDC

Fernande OR his own?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 15:06 - Feb 16 with 1471 viewsrbee

Why would he come back to a heap of abuse?

He is winding us up.
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 15:35 - Feb 16 with 1400 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The last thing QPR needs, is that fat-fcuk boarding a plane in KL heading to West London to finish the job he started!

The bloke is demonstrably useless, having overseen the demise of Caterham and the death by a thousand set-pieces of the Rangers.

Come through arrivals chubby cheeks, I'm sure thousands will exit through departures.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 1238 viewsnumptydumpty

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 15:35 - Feb 16 by PlanetHonneywood

The last thing QPR needs, is that fat-fcuk boarding a plane in KL heading to West London to finish the job he started!

The bloke is demonstrably useless, having overseen the demise of Caterham and the death by a thousand set-pieces of the Rangers.

Come through arrivals chubby cheeks, I'm sure thousands will exit through departures.

Don't hold back Planet

No papering over the cracks please

Poor old Tony. He is just misunderstood..

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
[Post edited 16 Feb 18:29]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 1181 viewsHAYESBOY

So your a maybe.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 1124 viewsRangersw12

Post of the season 👏👏👏👏👏
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 20:44 - Feb 16 with 1020 viewsLowerloftLad

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Rangersw12

Post of the season 👏👏👏👏👏

I thought you was joking Tony.

I even wrote it down in my diary, Tony made a very funny joke today.
[Post edited 16 Feb 20:44]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 20:55 - Feb 16 with 986 viewsQPRConor2000

Should be an order quite frankly preventing him from getting anywhere near W12 again.
Tony Fernandes on BBC Business Daily on 21:34 - Feb 16 with 912 viewsloftupper

There must be very few people who can transfer success in business to success in sport. Thinking of the Brighton owner and possibly the Brentford owner, certainly more fail than succeed

Football seems geared up to separate owners from their money. Managers pairing up with agents to basically rip off them off. Agents working with players to do the same.

Looking back Fernandes was hugely naive, Mark Hughes with that guy from City, followed by Redknapp is quite possibly the worst combination out there.

Not excusing him but it does make me laugh when you get people who most likely have achieved very little in comparison to these people calling them useless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024