Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OJ Simpson gone 17:45 - Apr 11 with 1626 viewsloftboy

Guess no one will ever know the truth now?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

OJ Simpson gone on 17:47 - Apr 11 with 1607 viewsted_hendrix

Loads of police cars following the hearse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

OJ Simpson gone on 17:49 - Apr 11 with 1593 viewsBluce_Ree

We know. He was a murdering c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

OJ Simpson gone on 17:53 - Apr 11 with 1558 viewsDaBurgh

I've been away from the motherland for so long this is how I remember OJ

RIP Orenthal
[Post edited 11 Apr 17:55]
OJ Simpson gone on 18:08 - Apr 11 with 1467 viewsBoston

Poor OJ...ran out of juice.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

OJ Simpson gone on 18:16 - Apr 11 with 1445 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

OJ Simpson gone on 18:45 - Apr 11 with 1333 viewsbosh67

OJ Simpson gone on 17:49 - Apr 11 by Bluce_Ree

We know. He was a murdering c*nt.

Well... actually I was in NYC when the case was being heard at a central police station where we were working. I actually asked the police captain there, did he do it? He showed me and my colleague a load of very grim evidence and said, no he didn't do it. Given the amount of blood involved it seemed unlikely that the odd spot of blood found made any sense. The police captain said again, no, he didn't do it. He then said about 10 seconds later... That isn't to say he didn't plan it. But that's not what he is charged with. I always remember that.

Whatever, he wasn't the most stable human being was he!?
[Post edited 11 Apr 18:46]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

OJ Simpson gone on 19:06 - Apr 11 with 1262 viewskensalriser

Of course he did it. The civil trial told us that. As well as all the evidence, the lack of any other plausible suspect and so on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

OJ Simpson gone on 19:50 - Apr 11 with 1169 viewsRangers67

Oh I think we all know the truth and it,s good riddance to him
Login to get fewer ads

OJ Simpson gone on 21:05 - Apr 11 with 1036 viewsPaddyhoops

If the glove fits…
OJ Simpson gone on 21:15 - Apr 11 with 1012 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Domestic abuser and murderer (allegedly). Good riddance.
OJ Simpson gone on 22:36 - Apr 11 with 836 viewsstainrods_elbow

OJ Simpson gone on 21:15 - Apr 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Domestic abuser and murderer (allegedly). Good riddance.

Was there a death-bed confession?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

OJ Simpson gone on 23:09 - Apr 11 with 782 viewsCLAREMAN1995

OJ Simpson gone on 22:36 - Apr 11 by stainrods_elbow

Was there a death-bed confession?

First text I sent back when a friend of mine told me he was gone was the same question of clearing his concience before he departed this life.
The racial divide widened in America with this trial almost all the black population convinced he was innocent and most of the whites sure he was guilty .
The glove was just a horrible mistake by the proscution there was zero chance a wet leather glove sitting for months in a warehouse drying out was ever going to fit his massive hands .
The most glaring and bizzare question never answered is the location of the blood stained clothes .
Simpson flew from LA to Chicago later that night ,was picked up by Limo and driven to his hotel.The Limo driver said they stopped along the way and Simpson tossed away a bag into a dumpster in an industrial area but they never found it luclily for him I think .
He killed 2 people in a barbaric way I suspect including his ex wife who he beat unmercilessly (police reports detailed this clearly ) so good riddance to an evil person
OJ Simpson gone on 01:31 - Apr 12 with 695 viewsBoston

OJ Simpson gone on 18:45 - Apr 11 by bosh67

Well... actually I was in NYC when the case was being heard at a central police station where we were working. I actually asked the police captain there, did he do it? He showed me and my colleague a load of very grim evidence and said, no he didn't do it. Given the amount of blood involved it seemed unlikely that the odd spot of blood found made any sense. The police captain said again, no, he didn't do it. He then said about 10 seconds later... That isn't to say he didn't plan it. But that's not what he is charged with. I always remember that.

Whatever, he wasn't the most stable human being was he!?
[Post edited 11 Apr 18:46]

Why would the NYPD have anything to do, or know anything about an LAPD investigation? They would have held no evidence from an incident that occurred three thousand miles away, it would be the equivalent of the Athens, Greece Constabulary having Harold Shipman's medical equipment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

OJ Simpson gone on 03:44 - Apr 12 with 638 viewsLazyFan

He did it; the problem is, the LAPD tried to fit him up and moved evidence around when they didn't need too. Idiots!

This came to light during the trial, and at that point, the jury stopped believing the police and started believing OJ's lawyer.

Watch when he puts the gloves on, they don't fit as he's wearing another pair of gloves already.
Of course, they don't fit he's already got a pair on. Complete farce of a trial from all sides.

zzzzzzzzzz

OJ Simpson gone on 09:40 - Apr 12 with 456 viewsTheChef

Another divide and conquer actor.

If they televise the trial then you know you're watching a show.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024