Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay the Penalty. 13:15 - Apr 16 with 522 viewsbwildered

Let’s hope the U’s do not pay the penalty of another miss from the spot . Incredible scenes at Stamford Bridge last night, of players squabbling over the taking of a penalty.
Wonder if the U’s players will be so keen considering are recent record from the penalty spot ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Pay the Penalty. on 14:57 - Apr 16 with 477 viewsdurham_exile

Bwildered as Palmer had already scored a hattrick I can fully understand that he would have wanted the opportunity for a fourth goal.

Tom Hopper was cheated out of a hattrick on Saturday.

It is about time the club gave the penalty taking responsibility to one of our strikers.

One thing is certain all three missed penalties in the league have proven costly.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Pay the Penalty. on 07:00 - Apr 17 with 352 viewsnoah4x4

Pay the Penalty. on 14:57 - Apr 16 by durham_exile

Bwildered as Palmer had already scored a hattrick I can fully understand that he would have wanted the opportunity for a fourth goal.

Tom Hopper was cheated out of a hattrick on Saturday.

It is about time the club gave the penalty taking responsibility to one of our strikers.

One thing is certain all three missed penalties in the league have proven costly.

Up the U's

It is six consecutive missed penalties if we include the penalty shoot-out at Cardiff.
Pay the Penalty. on 10:16 - Apr 17 with 324 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Luke Hannant has scored three penalties in his last two matches for Gateshead and six since the 6th of February!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Pay the Penalty. on 20:38 - Apr 17 with 269 viewsdurham_exile

Pay the Penalty. on 10:16 - Apr 17 by RSCOSWORTH

Luke Hannant has scored three penalties in his last two matches for Gateshead and six since the 6th of February!

Yes I saw that the other night two pens in the victory over Chesterfield.

Big John or Hops must be favourite to take the spot kicks.

Durham_exile

Pay the Penalty. on 13:26 - Apr 18 with 218 viewsmfb_cufc

Notts County have conceded 17 penalties this season, so our next penalty taker, whoever he may be, needs to be prepared.
[Post edited 18 Apr 14:20]

mfb

Pay the Penalty. on 13:32 - Apr 18 with 213 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Pay the Penalty. on 13:26 - Apr 18 by mfb_cufc

Notts County have conceded 17 penalties this season, so our next penalty taker, whoever he may be, needs to be prepared.
[Post edited 18 Apr 14:20]

17? That is bonkers! I know they don't particularly like defending but that still seems like a crazy amount. How many have we conceded? Seven or eight? McGeehan would've been my pick after the two misses from Chilvers but his effort against Stockport wasn't great. Read perhaps? Or do we bring on Matt Jay to take it? Didn't he used to take penalties for Exeter?

Pay the Penalty. on 14:24 - Apr 18 with 206 viewsmfb_cufc

Pay the Penalty. on 13:32 - Apr 18 by RSCOSWORTH

17? That is bonkers! I know they don't particularly like defending but that still seems like a crazy amount. How many have we conceded? Seven or eight? McGeehan would've been my pick after the two misses from Chilvers but his effort against Stockport wasn't great. Read perhaps? Or do we bring on Matt Jay to take it? Didn't he used to take penalties for Exeter?

We have conceded 6.

The full list for League 2 is https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-two/topVerursachteElfmeter/wettbewerb/GB4

mfb

Pay the Penalty. on 15:51 - Apr 18 with 188 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Pay the Penalty. on 14:24 - Apr 18 by mfb_cufc

We have conceded 6.

The full list for League 2 is https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-two/topVerursachteElfmeter/wettbewerb/GB4

Thanks for the resource. Concerned about the accuracy though as it says we've conceded six and five have been successful but didn't Goodman save a penalty against both Morecambe and Sutton?

Login to get fewer ads

Pay the Penalty. on 16:11 - Apr 18 with 180 viewsmfb_cufc

Pay the Penalty. on 15:51 - Apr 18 by RSCOSWORTH

Thanks for the resource. Concerned about the accuracy though as it says we've conceded six and five have been successful but didn't Goodman save a penalty against both Morecambe and Sutton?

Correct, Goodman has saved two.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024