Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
redknapp 23:14 - Nov 22 with 10313 viewstom007

i believe Sunday is the day he is taking over.

Hughes we can say goodbye to Saturday if he hangs around bit it seems definite harry in Sunday.
redknapp on 23:18 - Nov 22 with 6515 viewsQPR1882

If MH goes it will be after the Sunderland game.
redknapp on 23:26 - Nov 22 with 6468 viewsBAWHoops

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-hughes-to-be-fired-and-harry-red

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

redknapp on 23:33 - Nov 22 with 6437 viewsHollowayRanger

if anyone can harry can

but if he cant its another massive hit to our bank balance

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

redknapp on 23:36 - Nov 22 with 6423 viewssixnil

redknapp on 23:26 - Nov 22 by BAWHoops

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-hughes-to-be-fired-and-harry-red

I hope he believes in adel now - Never been convinced about his tactics, but he would get the lads motivated - Like Neil did
Adel on fire is what we need!

Never get tired of this - it was great after all those years
redknapp on 23:37 - Nov 22 with 6411 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Oh so this is the 15 time he will become manager this week for us . Interesting.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

redknapp on 23:39 - Nov 22 with 6407 viewsPommyhoop

I dont think he can say Adel is a lazy player now.He has been one of the only ones giving a sh1t lately.
Anyway Van Der Vart was hardly Mr Box to Box..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

redknapp on 23:43 - Nov 22 with 6379 viewsSomersetHoops

redknapp on 23:18 - Nov 22 by QPR1882

If MH goes it will be after the Sunderland game.

That will be too late - it might already be too late.

Who's Next?

redknapp on 23:46 - Nov 22 with 6374 viewsbaz_qpr

Mail reports the same, Harry on Sunday. Fasten your seatbelts.
Login to get fewer ads

redknapp on 23:54 - Nov 22 with 6351 viewsCheshireR

A song for Saturday?

"We've got Harry Harry Harry Harry Redknapp in the wings"
redknapp on 00:24 - Nov 23 with 6256 viewsSpiritofGregory

Lets hope so, we all need a lift.
It would be nice to enjoy being in the Premiership.
redknapp on 02:04 - Nov 23 with 6158 viewsSonofNorfolt

So Hughes will get the push after a game that we would all be pleased to get a point from any season?
That wouldn't make any sense.
The Sunderland or Villa games would be more likely.
Imagine what would happen if we happen to play quite well in these?
redknapp on 06:36 - Nov 23 with 6049 viewshoopdog

FRYINGPAN and FIRE Harry is just a man nothing more how many points can he realistically get by January 4-5 we will still be in Sh/t street a very exspensive Sh/t st in may
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
redknapp on 07:06 - Nov 23 with 6006 viewsRs_Holy

redknapp on 02:04 - Nov 23 by SonofNorfolt

So Hughes will get the push after a game that we would all be pleased to get a point from any season?

Does seem a bit of a strange way of doing things, unless they are hoping MH finally walks if/when we get the mother of all beatings on Saturday???

I would imagine our manager is in for a pretty rough ride at todays press conference... although he does seem pretty immune to that sort of thing!
redknapp on 07:10 - Nov 23 with 5992 viewsDesertBoot

Well several players need a kick up the backside and a good verbal shake up.
Harry is surely the man to unearth what can be a very good team.
John Cross was on Talksport yesterday saying he thought the Ukraine story was simply to smoke out QPR.
Whether he has proper information or is simply scribing opinion remains to be seen.
I

Wish I could be like David Watts

redknapp on 07:25 - Nov 23 with 5962 viewsWesty75

redknapp on 02:04 - Nov 23 by SonofNorfolt

We've played 'quite well' half the bloody season and look where it's got us. Quite well doesn't cut it, we need wins.

redknapp on 08:10 - Nov 23 with 5843 viewskropotkin41

For all the talk of the drawbacks of Redknapp, we all know he'll bring some energy back to Rangers, and that should he end up with us in the Championship he won't be afraid of a fight to get us back up.

I'm not 100% pro-Harry, but I am 100% convinced that Hughes needs to go.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

redknapp on 08:27 - Nov 23 with 5787 viewsGloucs_R

We can bring back that classic song to the terraces, one we havent sung along to for a while...

Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Redknapp

Poll: Are we staying up?

redknapp on 09:15 - Nov 23 with 5634 viewsbaz_qpr

redknapp on 07:06 - Nov 23 by Rs_Holy

Does seem a bit of a strange way of doing things, unless they are hoping MH finally walks if/when we get the mother of all beatings on Saturday???

I would imagine our manager is in for a pretty rough ride at todays press conference... although he does seem pretty immune to that sort of thing!

According to reports their hand was forced by the reported Ukraine offer. Also interesting to see reported that the rest of the board wanted him gone after Arsenal
redknapp on 09:17 - Nov 23 with 5630 viewsGloucs_R

redknapp on 09:15 - Nov 23 by baz_qpr

According to reports their hand was forced by the reported Ukraine offer. Also interesting to see reported that the rest of the board wanted him gone after Arsenal

where did you read that?

Poll: Are we staying up?

redknapp on 09:20 - Nov 23 with 5612 viewsbaz_qpr

redknapp on 09:17 - Nov 23 by Gloucs_R

where did you read that?

mail or the mirror cant remember which now
redknapp on 09:20 - Nov 23 with 5606 viewsDesertBoot

redknapp on 09:17 - Nov 23 by Gloucs_R

where did you read that?

That's in the Daily Mirror today Gloucs - a piece written by John Cross who said similar on Talksport yesterday morning.

Wish I could be like David Watts

redknapp on 09:27 - Nov 23 with 5569 viewshighlandbill

redknapp on 08:10 - Nov 23 by kropotkin41

For all the talk of the drawbacks of Redknapp, we all know he'll bring some energy back to Rangers, and that should he end up with us in the Championship he won't be afraid of a fight to get us back up.

I'm not 100% pro-Harry, but I am 100% convinced that Hughes needs to go.

Yes,exactly my feelings. each morning I wake up & immediately check to see if he is gone,then I trudge through the rest of the day. I am not over the moon about HR, but now Rafa has gone I guess he is a safer bet than Di Matt. The way things are at the moment I would rather have Goofy or even Pluto or maybe Olive
Oyle but lets just get rid. Rumours are that DJ would rather stay with bottom of the Championship than come back..you cant get much lower than that?

At my age I should not be doing this!

redknapp on 09:36 - Nov 23 with 5530 viewsMerthyrHoop

Really don't know how to feel about this one. I obviously think Hughes has to go but the next step that Tony Fernandes makes is absolutely huge for the future of this club and his investment.

The key question is will the club accept relegation, and the possible consequences?

I think Harry Redkanpp would be the best candidate to keep us up, he's shown before that he will motivate players (especially high-earning mercenary types) and he will bring a great coaching set-up which I will think will improve team performances immeasurably.

But is HR a sage long-term solution? Would a Poyet, a Malky Mackay or a Karl Robinson be a better long-term bet if we settled for a few years in the Championship but built from the bottom up with a concise footballing philosophy? I doubt that either of those would really be able to motivate this mob we currently have, but given the right tools after relegation and player exits would get us on the right track.

The thing that makes me shudder in this story is the bit about rebuilding the squad in January. I just don't see us clearing out the dead wood (Green, Bosingwa, Ferdinand, Onuoha, SWP, Zamora, Johnson) and I don't see us attracting the hungry players a club in our situation needs but more players with Premiership experience who don't care a jot for the club and it's history, therefore leaving us with yet another layer of lubmering galoots happily sat around Harlington reading their payslips

Anyway, it may all just be journalistic rhubarb. Let's wait and see
redknapp on 09:52 - Nov 23 with 5475 viewsdaveB

personally I am really disapointed by this news. I wanted us to open the job up and look to change direction, go for a younger manager who sees QPR as a big step up, someone like mackay, Karl Robinson or Gus Poyet but instead we've gone for a straight swap and will be back in the same position looking for another manager by next year.

Good Luck to Redknapp, hope he keeps us up but his comments in the past on Taarabt fill me with dread to be honest.
redknapp on 09:55 - Nov 23 with 5467 viewsNorthernr

Exactly what Dave said. Already have a post-Hughes article written entitled Appoint Redknapp if you must, but avoid another coronation.

If we just go straight for one candidate again, a big name one, and give him whatever he wants to come here then we've learnt nothing from this whole sorry experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024