Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season 13:19 - Mar 17 with 2447 viewsWesty75

Same sense of injustice and the feeling that it was probably all over and Bolton were on their way to safety. Would be nice if it turned out the same again.

Anyway, I'm going to try to forget about it all for a couple of weeks. Then if Villa lose to Liverpool the day before we play Fulham then we've got a chance to get back in touch. I'd give us about a 10% chance of staying up now, but there is still a chance.

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:07 - Mar 17 with 2392 viewsdaveB

I think the Fulham game will tell us everything we need to know, the players looked like they knew it was all over yesterday, if they attack that game and get a result then we have a slim chance of staying up. I just don't think they have it in them now to put a run together, the gap not just to Villa but the others is too much now especially if Wigan win today.

I think the plan should be to get the gap down to 3 points with 3 games to play which is possible, then we have a chance
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:11 - Mar 17 with 2376 viewswombat

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:07 - Mar 17 by daveB

I think the Fulham game will tell us everything we need to know, the players looked like they knew it was all over yesterday, if they attack that game and get a result then we have a slim chance of staying up. I just don't think they have it in them now to put a run together, the gap not just to Villa but the others is too much now especially if Wigan win today.

I think the plan should be to get the gap down to 3 points with 3 games to play which is possible, then we have a chance

I agree with dave , you only had to look at the players yesterday they knew the chance had gone at the final whistle , a few will play with pride and battle for every ball the rest will just make sure they don't get a serious injury before the transfer window opens again in the summer

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:22 - Mar 17 with 2352 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The difference between this season and last season is that last season we were the unluckiest team in the Premier League. Decisions never went our way like vs Bolton, Man Utd and West Brom. We were good enough to stay up and deserved it, we were better than the teams below us.
This season while getting unlucky at times, we have just been utter shit. Apart from vs Fulham, Sunderland, Chelsea and half of Tottenham, we have never had a good game. We deserve to go down unfortunately , we didnt last season, but this season we do. We are one of the three worst teams in the League

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 2328 viewssmegma

Reminded me more of the time we lost 4-2 at Villa the year we last left the premier league.Hopefully its not an omen.

The Bolton game last season was nothing like yesterday as I don't recall the Bolton keeper making a save.
Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:43 - Mar 17 with 2312 viewsWesty75

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:11 - Mar 17 by wombat

I agree with dave , you only had to look at the players yesterday they knew the chance had gone at the final whistle , a few will play with pride and battle for every ball the rest will just make sure they don't get a serious injury before the transfer window opens again in the summer

I know what you're saying, we all felt the same at the final whistle, but players and fans have a couple of weeks to get the disappointment out of our systems and get up for the next game. The players have to focus on how they bossed the first half yesterday and could/should have had the points in the bag.
If Villa slip up in a couple of weeks we have to make sure we're in the rights frame of mind to capitalise.

Yesterday's result felt similar to the defeat at Bolton last season on 15:44 - Mar 17 with 2307 viewsJonDoeman

Coventry.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024