Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... 13:45 - Apr 14 with 9453 viewsfLaMeBoY

http://twitter.com/tonyfernandes
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:47 - Apr 14 with 6296 viewstoboboly

As gobbles will know, that will cheer me up

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:48 - Apr 14 with 6265 viewsTGRRRSSS

Excellent news, really simple thing but glad we can get rid of the Briatore Badge, never liked it totally rubbish design from some 2 bit PR firm who probably thought they were doing it for Sensible Soccer (remember that) or something.
Maybe a small thing but sometimes those small things are important.
Also you knew exactly what the old badge stodd for, from Branding perspective it's far better.
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:51 - Apr 14 with 6241 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Why the season after next ? Why not just next season

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 6236 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure personally I would ditch it at end of season too. Cos of Lotto Kit maybe their last year next year?
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 6220 viewsbosh67

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:51 - Apr 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Why the season after next ? Why not just next season

I haven't got round to designing yet, that's why.

Do know how long it takes to clip off the crown, regal wings and all that s%ht? And then make it round again. And good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 13:57 - Apr 14 with 6189 viewsYorkRanger

Some good PR by TF after yesterday's football debacle
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 6123 viewsCamberleyR

I don't mind the 80s badge (we had one of our most successful periods with it) but the above is personally my favourite. Simple, classic.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:19 - Apr 14 with 6093 viewsSnipper

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:10 - Apr 14 by CamberleyR

I don't mind the 80s badge (we had one of our most successful periods with it) but the above is personally my favourite. Simple, classic.

Best badge we've had IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:19 - Apr 14 with 6088 viewsBeauRanger

The sooner the better please...!
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:31 - Apr 14 with 6051 viewsGloucs_R

Old badge but looking forward?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:43 - Apr 14 with 5998 viewsGloucs_R

Not next season

For season after next we will bring back old badge but will look forward

Poll: Are we staying up?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 15:32 - Apr 14 with 5890 viewsQPRDave

I'd like to see a new badge.............maybe get a dragon in there ....and maybe change the home strip to....

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 15:55 - Apr 14 with 5804 viewsMonahoop

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 14:10 - Apr 14 by CamberleyR

By far the best badge in my time following the R's. Still have and wear a scarf that has that emblem. Like you say simple, but a touch dated. Liked the next generation emblem too.

Reverting back to former type badge wise is all well and good, but there are far bigger priorities concerning the club to be dealt with over the next couple of seasons and beyond. Still any crumb of good news, be it true or speculation is welcome after the dire couple of seasons the club and its fans have had to endure.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 18:07 - Apr 14 with 5657 viewsdolcelatte

Please please please anything but that absolutely gash last badge - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past it's sell by date - wasn't even that good to begin with.

Would be a bit like waking up and finding out Edam is the only cheese left on the earth.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 18:22 - Apr 14 with 5597 viewsrsonist

http://johnsonbanks.co.uk/thoughtfortheweek/the-avalanche/

"a logo designed for London football club Queens Park Rangers (QPR) in the early nineties that never saw the light of day."
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 18:43 - Apr 14 with 5563 viewscheeseydane

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 18:22 - Apr 14 by rsonist

"a logo designed for London football club Queens Park Rangers (QPR) in the early nineties that never saw the light of day."

Thank god.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 18:50 - Apr 14 with 5538 viewsToast_R

Bit old hat that one now.

I'd like to see the previous one return with a bit of an updated take on it.

Tony's right, we should be looking forward and not back. Never go back.

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 01:26 - Apr 15 with 5295 viewsDylanP

Good. That is horrible.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 04:31 - Apr 15 with 5270 viewsCanadaRanger

Logo? That looks like a plumbing factory accident!
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 09:23 - Apr 15 with 5183 viewssmegma

"Does what it says on the tin "

Incorporates the shirt and tells everyone who we are.
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 10:15 - Apr 15 with 5144 viewsRBlock

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 15:55 - Apr 14 by Monahoop

By far the best badge in my time following the R's. Still have and wear a scarf that has that emblem. Like you say simple, but a touch dated. Liked the next generation emblem too.

Reverting back to former type badge wise is all well and good, but there are far bigger priorities concerning the club to be dealt with over the next couple of seasons and beyond. Still any crumb of good news, be it true or speculation is welcome after the dire couple of seasons the club and its fans have had to endure.

This. It is good to see it coming back, but it is a superficial PR change to please us, and this is not the the area the club should be focusing on. I hope Tony is still focusing on the long term planning, for this summer and the Championship.
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 10:19 - Apr 15 with 5135 viewsadhoc_qpr

God he is desperate for decent PR with the fans isn't he?

What else can we get out of him???

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 10:26 - Apr 15 with 5124 viewswittle

got that badge tatooed on my arm,best one we have had.
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 10:34 - Apr 15 with 5114 viewsnadera78

Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 10:15 - Apr 15 by RBlock

This. It is good to see it coming back, but it is a superficial PR change to please us, and this is not the the area the club should be focusing on. I hope Tony is still focusing on the long term planning, for this summer and the Championship.

Long term planning! I like that one. Got any other jokes?
Old badge coming back according to Fernandes..... on 11:39 - Apr 15 with 5058 viewsAntti_Heinola

The badge really is next to irrelevant. Don't mind the new one, the one before looked very dated to me. Camberley's one, however, is lovely. Always preferred that one, and has a lovely retro style now. Would be very happy if we went back to that.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024