Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split 00:48 - Apr 28 with 1682 viewsNov77

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/redknapp-admits-qpr-dressing811121-room-is-sp

And manager Redknapp said: “It’s a difficult one. I’d be a liar if I said there weren’t splits here — there have been. It’s been a problem.

“If you play at a club with Robin van Persie or someone like Steven Gerrard and you know they’re getting 130 or 140 grand a week and you’re getting 50, you know why — he’s getting that money because he’s that good.

“It’s a problem when players can look and say ‘He ain’t that good’. People don’t mind other people earning good money if they earn it.”

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 04:13 - Apr 28 with 1569 viewsHooparoo

Is anyone surprised? Surely Harry and Joe could have sorted this out right up front. Getting sick of all the excuses.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 04:38 - Apr 28 with 1561 viewsstuabd

Not exactly news to us.

I think Harry will do well for us, but I wish he'd just come out with it once and for all and then move on. Hughes did a bad job and lumbered us with an unbalanced squad that generally don't have much affinity with the club.

We've heard all the excuses now. I just want to see us focus on making the team better. See how many we can get rid of, and try to get that dressing room spirit right from now on.
Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:45 - Apr 28 with 1451 viewsLblock

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 04:38 - Apr 28 by stuabd

Not exactly news to us.

I think Harry will do well for us, but I wish he'd just come out with it once and for all and then move on. Hughes did a bad job and lumbered us with an unbalanced squad that generally don't have much affinity with the club.

We've heard all the excuses now. I just want to see us focus on making the team better. See how many we can get rid of, and try to get that dressing room spirit right from now on.

But as we know if no one else wants em the only option is murder

And you just know if QPR hired a hitman he'd be the only one in the world who fired blanks or missed more than Dean Coney

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:56 - Apr 28 with 1433 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:45 - Apr 28 by Lblock

And you just know if QPR hired a hitman he'd be the only one in the world who fired blanks or missed more than Dean Coney

Those Paladini ones we clubbed together for f*cked it right up
Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:59 - Apr 28 with 1425 viewsmerovingian

Blatant ignorance by the owners, always looking at big picture but never the finer details. They can talk their way out in commercial dealings, in football that's a big 'NO.' One must be really into it & feel adapt the swirling cloud chaotic world of Premiership rifes with untold mischief. Rift rafts have been going on since promotion nothing has been done it even add salt into wounds by another score of big signings last January. Championship players that survive expulsion been treatment unjustly & mind you these are core players. And the word 'core' means a lot. Now Harry is bringing a some sort of Libero (nick famously potrayed by Franz Beckenbauer) found in Sheringham or Merson alike in hope to calm down the dressing room & restore order so forth. "Di Canio's" presence et al.

Cycledelic

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 1204 viewsNortholt_Rs

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:45 - Apr 28 by Lblock

Murder.... I'll do it. So who is top of your list?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:23 - Apr 28 with 1165 viewsted_hendrix

Dressing room split eh?

If a player doesn't like another player that's a pretty good excuse for playing shit aint it?

Times that by eleven, what utter nonsense we get fed, just do you're job and do it properly, I mean how difficult it must be to pass a bloody football 5 yards when there's nobody within a bleeding mile without fcking it up.

Just get on with it ffs

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:25 - Apr 28 with 1152 viewsThGrimRanger

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:10 - Apr 28 by Northolt_Rs

Murder.... I'll do it. So who is top of your list?

Where to start....we're talking mass murder I'm afraid so bring a uzi.

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 1129 viewsCiderwithRsie

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 07:56 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Those Paladini ones we clubbed together for f*cked it right up

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:25 - Apr 28 with 1044 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 10:23 - Apr 28 by ted_hendrix

Dressing room split eh?

If a player doesn't like another player that's a pretty good excuse for playing shit aint it?

Times that by eleven, what utter nonsense we get fed, just do you're job and do it properly, I mean how difficult it must be to pass a bloody football 5 yards when there's nobody within a bleeding mile without fcking it up.

Just get on with it ffs

101.5%

Is there anything Redknapp won't use as an excuse? It would be nice to think that he might one day shut the fugg up and do his fugging job.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 1032 viewsJonDoeman

Is a good team spirit not important now then ?
I thought it was, but 'spose it's another stick to beat him with.

It Is What It Is !!

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:31 - Apr 28 with 1027 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:25 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

101.5%

Is there anything Redknapp won't use as an excuse? It would be nice to think that he might one day shut the fugg up and do his fugging job.

+ 1.
Getting bored of the party political broadcasts to be honest. Tony if your looking for your pants ave a look in H's sky!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:35 - Apr 28 with 1012 viewsted_hendrix

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:29 - Apr 28 by JonDoeman

Is a good team spirit not important now then ?
I thought it was, but 'spose it's another stick to beat him with.

Of course a good team spirit is important, my post was aimed generally at the players, Its them that have under performed and as I've said before HR is not without blame.
I've just had It up to hear with all the excuses though, get this awful season done and dusted and start again.
Anyway, I'm of to the madstad now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:37 - Apr 28 with 1007 viewsJonDoeman

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 11:35 - Apr 28 by ted_hendrix

Of course a good team spirit is important, my post was aimed generally at the players, Its them that have under performed and as I've said before HR is not without blame.
I've just had It up to hear with all the excuses though, get this awful season done and dusted and start again.
Anyway, I'm of to the madstad now.

Fair enough , enjoy the match Ted.

It Is What It Is !!

Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 12:34 - Apr 28 with 913 viewsbaz_qpr

I think people sometimes forget that managers answer the questions they are asked and you rarely see the question just the answer in the papers. And Clint Hill had been speaking of it again this week.

Re the so called split I think it says more about the characters and personalities of some of our own players than the likes of Park who has struggled whilst getting a big wage. It's not Parks fault we signed him. In truth I'm getting pretty sick of hearing this stuff from Hill and Derry etc continuously, clearly we have had man management issues which have festered but the chip on their shoulders is a problem and helps continue the issues how we've not managed to pull together yet I don't know
Redknapp admits QPR dressing room is split on 12:47 - Apr 28 with 879 viewsNov77

I think TF has to look at this. I'm sure he thought he was being a good chairman, saying to managers 'yeah, bring in whoever you like, don't worry about the money'.

His intentions were right , but he never thought about the consequences.

We now have a dressing room split between greed and envy, rather than the situation under warnock, where only one player thought he was better than anyone else (adel, and he clearly was). That side had a togetherness and fought for each other. This one doesnt.

Barton was taunting wolves players last year about how much money he was earning with us, I don't doubt that he and others would even taunt team mates about it.
It was bound to sew the seeds of resentment especially when the highly paid players have contributed virtually nothing this season. How could any player look at samba's performances and not say 'how the hell is he earning four times as much as me?'

Very naive of TF not to consider the consequences when agreeing to these contracts, would of been better off signing honest pros with a point to prove on half the money.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024