Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
incoming phillips 09:00 - Aug 23 with 14489 viewsenfieldargh

HR on talksport now

Phillips coming in from blackpool today

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

incoming phillips on 09:01 - Aug 23 with 9263 viewsCharlie1

How is his arm?

Good signing. Very good signing.

2:59 baby!

incoming phillips on 09:03 - Aug 23 with 9254 viewsRangersw12

This would be an excellent signing and only 22/23
incoming phillips on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 9224 viewsGloucs_R

Fulham just signed him

Poll: Are we staying up?

incoming phillips on 09:07 - Aug 23 with 9217 viewsenfieldargh

incoming phillips on 09:06 - Aug 23 by Gloucs_R

Fulham just signed him

no cardiff

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

incoming phillips on 09:11 - Aug 23 with 9171 viewsDANRANGER

lets hope it is done. He just can't help himself can he. How about say nothing until he's signed.

However, very good signing with potential to improve.
incoming phillips on 09:19 - Aug 23 with 9092 viewsadhoc_qpr

Is he a right or left winger?
incoming phillips on 09:21 - Aug 23 with 9076 viewspomanjou

Paul Ince has denied claims that a deal has been agreed to sell winger Matt Phillips to QPR.

National newspaper reports state the injured winger is set to join Blackpool’s Championship rivals in a £5m deal.

Phillips is not expected to return to action for at least five weeks after breaking an arm in pre-season.

Pool boss Ince dismissed the rumours.“There’s nothing in it, as far as I know,” he told The Gazette.

“Matt Phillips has not even started training yet. I knew there was interest from some clubs a couple of weeks ago.

“But look at our squad. Unless they come in with a major bid he’s a Blackpool player.

“Unless the chairman has accepted a bid which I don’t know about, which I doubt, then there’s nothing in it.

“He’s a Blackpool player and that’s how it will stay.”

Phillips, like fellow winger Tom Ince, regularly catches the attention of scouts on visits to Bloomfield Road.

He has been linked with Cardiff, Bolton and now with the relegated London club from Loftus Road.

But Ince is more concerned about how much Blackpool are missing the 21-year-old on the field.

He said: “Matt’s a massive loss for us at the moment. We are really missing his quality, and you can understand why he’s being linked with clubs like QPR.

“At the moment, no-one has told me that QPR have bid, so he’ll be staying with me until they do.”

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

incoming phillips on 09:22 - Aug 23 with 9063 viewsRblockPrior

incoming phillips on 09:19 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

Is he a right or left winger?

Jol just claimed Ince is the type of player that he is looking for at Fulham

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

incoming phillips on 09:26 - Aug 23 with 9024 viewsRangersw12

incoming phillips on 09:21 - Aug 23 by pomanjou

Paul Ince has denied claims that a deal has been agreed to sell winger Matt Phillips to QPR.

National newspaper reports state the injured winger is set to join Blackpool’s Championship rivals in a £5m deal.

Phillips is not expected to return to action for at least five weeks after breaking an arm in pre-season.

Pool boss Ince dismissed the rumours.“There’s nothing in it, as far as I know,” he told The Gazette.

“Matt Phillips has not even started training yet. I knew there was interest from some clubs a couple of weeks ago.

“But look at our squad. Unless they come in with a major bid he’s a Blackpool player.

“Unless the chairman has accepted a bid which I don’t know about, which I doubt, then there’s nothing in it.

“He’s a Blackpool player and that’s how it will stay.”

Phillips, like fellow winger Tom Ince, regularly catches the attention of scouts on visits to Bloomfield Road.

He has been linked with Cardiff, Bolton and now with the relegated London club from Loftus Road.

But Ince is more concerned about how much Blackpool are missing the 21-year-old on the field.

He said: “Matt’s a massive loss for us at the moment. We are really missing his quality, and you can understand why he’s being linked with clubs like QPR.

“At the moment, no-one has told me that QPR have bid, so he’ll be staying with me until they do.”

I think that is from a few weeks ago
incoming phillips on 09:35 - Aug 23 with 8947 viewsaussiehoop

Haha I thought this was about Kevin Phillips when I read the headline... Actually pi$$ed myself.
incoming phillips on 09:40 - Aug 23 with 8908 viewspomanjou

incoming phillips on 09:26 - Aug 23 by Rangersw12

I think that is from a few weeks ago

No, its up to the minute from the Blackpool Gazette of todays date.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

incoming phillips on 09:40 - Aug 23 with 8906 viewsRangerJim

"Coming in" for a medical then fcuking off to them foolham to$$ers?

incoming phillips on 09:46 - Aug 23 with 8862 viewsdanehoop

Will he be able to sign a contract with a broken arm (we can be pretty sure he would pass our medical with one)?

Never knowingly understood

incoming phillips on 09:46 - Aug 23 with 8855 viewsbarbicanranger

looks like he can play left and right wing...

incoming phillips on 09:52 - Aug 23 with 8805 viewsQPR_John

incoming phillips on 09:40 - Aug 23 by pomanjou

No, its up to the minute from the Blackpool Gazette of todays date.

"“Matt Phillips has not even started training yet. I knew there was interest from some clubs a couple of weeks ago."

If the above was from today then there seems to be a contradiction in the same paper.

"Tom Ince and Matt Phillips have returned to training, but both are way off a return to action writes."

From Blackpool Gazzette

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/ince-and-phillips-way-off-r
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 9:53]
incoming phillips on 09:52 - Aug 23 with 8804 viewsOakwoodR

We should give them Cesar on loan for the year as part of the deal.
See how your missus likes Blackpool - it's got a beach.
incoming phillips on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 8659 viewsPhildo

Versatile, young, wants to prove himself,known to be a good player. Think long term this could be the best signing in years if it comes off. Even a blind man with unlimited darts will hit the bulls-eye occasionally.
incoming phillips on 10:14 - Aug 23 with 8639 viewsWestbourneR

Very good signing. Couple more of his ilk and we're up I reckon.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

incoming phillips on 10:14 - Aug 23 with 8631 viewsHollowayRanger

why had redknapp got to go shoot off his ruddy mouth again!!!!

hears an idea shut the frigg up and get the players signed before telling the world

we could well have had hooper and parker if the club has just got on with it and put good offers in same with baird and now phillips

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

incoming phillips on 10:17 - Aug 23 with 8609 viewsTheBlob

incoming phillips on 10:14 - Aug 23 by HollowayRanger

hears an idea shut the frigg up and get the players signed before telling the world

we could well have had hooper and parker if the club has just got on with it and put good offers in same with baird and now phillips

Are you regressing to forties indignation?
You forgot "cor blimey","lummie" and "perishing"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

incoming phillips on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 8578 viewsadhoc_qpr

You can't blame the club for Hooper and Parker keeping their options open and then choosing to move to Prem clubs - Harry is the only one who looks stupid.
incoming phillips on 10:21 - Aug 23 with 8566 viewsLoft1979

That was somewhat closed to what was said about Adel.....who just played 90 minutes of the Fulham season opener.
incoming phillips on 10:22 - Aug 23 with 8563 viewsRangerJim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400763/Harry-Redknapp-confirm

incoming phillips on 10:22 - Aug 23 with 8563 viewsOakwoodR

It doesn't really matter if he opens his mouth or not. I'm sure as soon as both Hooper and Parker's offers were accepted their agents were on the phone to Norwich and Fulham telling them to put up or shut up.
incoming phillips on 10:24 - Aug 23 with 8537 viewshoof_hearted

incoming phillips on 10:17 - Aug 23 by TheBlob

Are you regressing to forties indignation?
You forgot "cor blimey","lummie" and "perishing"

Well he's got a point. so he has, 'arry n 'is pesky gob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024