Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
incoming phillips 09:00 - Aug 23 with 14617 viewsenfieldargh

HR on talksport now

Phillips coming in from blackpool today

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

incoming phillips on 10:25 - Aug 23 with 4151 viewsLoft1979

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400763/Harry-Redknapp-confirm
incoming phillips on 10:26 - Aug 23 with 4146 viewsHayesender

incoming phillips on 10:22 - Aug 23 by RangerJim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400763/Harry-Redknapp-confirm

He becomes the second signing of the week after Redknapp captured Scott Parker on a three-year contract on Monday.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

incoming phillips on 10:29 - Aug 23 with 4119 viewsIrishR

incoming phillips on 10:22 - Aug 23 by RangerJim

Well its definately going to happen if this line is to be believed. Or did i miss something and dream he signed for Fulham.

"He becomes the second signing of the week after Redknapp captured Scott Parker on a three-year contract on Monday."

Shocking reporting. They really are just throwing mud at a wall and seeing what sticks.
incoming phillips on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 4034 viewsTheBlob

incoming phillips on 10:29 - Aug 23 by IrishR

Well its definately going to happen if this line is to be believed. Or did i miss something and dream he signed for Fulham.

"He becomes the second signing of the week after Redknapp captured Scott Parker on a three-year contract on Monday."

Shocking reporting. They really are just throwing mud at a wall and seeing what sticks.

I see they didn't print my comment.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

incoming phillips on 10:57 - Aug 23 with 4009 viewsPinnerPaul

incoming phillips on 10:14 - Aug 23 by HollowayRanger

why had redknapp got to go shoot off his ruddy mouth again!!!!

hears an idea shut the frigg up and get the players signed before telling the world

we could well have had hooper and parker if the club has just got on with it and put good offers in same with baird and now phillips

zzzzzzzzzz

No we wouldn't, player/agent will ALWAYS try to get a Premier League club first, then will look at Championship offers.

Would be pretty daft not to.

Said it before, will say it again, NO player can be "available" and only one club know about it!
incoming phillips on 11:00 - Aug 23 with 3987 viewsjonno

incoming phillips on 10:57 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

zzzzzzzzzz

No we wouldn't, player/agent will ALWAYS try to get a Premier League club first, then will look at Championship offers.

Said it before, will say it again, NO player can be "available" and only one club know about it!

That's true of course - but what about the supporters? HR says we're signing a player and most people naturally assume it's going to happen - leading to massive disappointment when it doesn't. Won't anyone think of the children?
incoming phillips on 11:00 - Aug 23 with 3986 viewsRangersw12

incoming phillips on 10:57 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

zzzzzzzzzz

Surely he can keep quiet though until the transfer is done

Look at Wenger for example todayhe was asked about the Real Madrid duo Karim Benzema and Angel di Maria: "I don't want to speak about names, you (the media) do that very well."

Why can't Redknapp just say that
incoming phillips on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 3887 viewsBQPR

incoming phillips on 09:21 - Aug 23 by pomanjou

Paul Ince has denied claims that a deal has been agreed to sell winger Matt Phillips to QPR.

National newspaper reports state the injured winger is set to join Blackpool’s Championship rivals in a £5m deal.

Phillips is not expected to return to action for at least five weeks after breaking an arm in pre-season.

Pool boss Ince dismissed the rumours.“There’s nothing in it, as far as I know,” he told The Gazette.

“Matt Phillips has not even started training yet. I knew there was interest from some clubs a couple of weeks ago.

“But look at our squad. Unless they come in with a major bid he’s a Blackpool player.

“Unless the chairman has accepted a bid which I don’t know about, which I doubt, then there’s nothing in it.

“He’s a Blackpool player and that’s how it will stay.”

Phillips, like fellow winger Tom Ince, regularly catches the attention of scouts on visits to Bloomfield Road.

He has been linked with Cardiff, Bolton and now with the relegated London club from Loftus Road.

But Ince is more concerned about how much Blackpool are missing the 21-year-old on the field.

He said: “Matt’s a massive loss for us at the moment. We are really missing his quality, and you can understand why he’s being linked with clubs like QPR.

“At the moment, no-one has told me that QPR have bid, so he’ll be staying with me until they do.”

That article is over 2 weeks old - published on 7 August:

www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/ince-denies-qpr-phillips-claims-1-5928349
Login to get fewer ads

incoming phillips on 11:45 - Aug 23 with 3790 viewsDWQPR

We must have signed him by now, my missus has just phoned up to say that we have signed a new player for £5million who originally came from Aylesbury! She knows sweet FA about football, hates football and thinks that Harry Redknapp is married to some old trog who used to sing for a living. Now all of a sudden she is more ITK than me. Think I will get her registered on Fantasy Island.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

incoming phillips on 11:50 - Aug 23 with 3768 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

incoming phillips on 11:53 - Aug 23 with 3756 viewsbosh67

seems an arm and a leg to pay £5m for him. Fortunately he has two legs and at least one arm, so perhaps it's good value.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

incoming phillips on 12:29 - Aug 23 with 3650 viewsRangerJim

incoming phillips on 11:45 - Aug 23 by DWQPR

We must have signed him by now, my missus has just phoned up to say that we have signed a new player for £5million who originally came from Aylesbury! She knows sweet FA about football, hates football and thinks that Harry Redknapp is married to some old trog who used to sing for a living. Now all of a sudden she is more ITK than me. Think I will get her registered on Fantasy Island.

Who's her source?

[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 12:29]
incoming phillips on 12:45 - Aug 23 with 3573 viewsrsonist

From today, no mention from Ince about the bid:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/ince-and-phillips-way-off-r

22-year-old Phillips faces a longer spell out of action, with Ince revealing he could be at least another month.

He said: “Matty can do a lot of running and everything apart from contact.

“It’s frustrating as you see him on the training ground running and kicking balls and you think there’s nothing wrong with him.

“The consultant had told us it will be another four weeks before the bone heals in his elbow."
incoming phillips on 12:52 - Aug 23 with 3538 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely Redknapp can't have shot his mouth off prematurely again?

If he has, i'll start to think he is doing it deliberately to make a point to the board or something!
incoming phillips on 13:02 - Aug 23 with 3479 viewsFDC

incoming phillips on 12:52 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

If he has, i'll start to think he is doing it deliberately to make a point to the board or something!

That is what he's doing. So long as we all know who he wanted to sign, he has plenty of excuses if we don't get them and it all goes tits
incoming phillips on 13:06 - Aug 23 with 3279 viewsadhoc_qpr

incoming phillips on 13:02 - Aug 23 by FDC

That is what he's doing. So long as we all know who he wanted to sign, he has plenty of excuses if we don't get them and it all goes tits

But why say he expects to sign him 'today'?

Very odd, make him look stupid, not the board IMO.
incoming phillips on 13:27 - Aug 23 with 3173 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

incoming phillips on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 3111 viewslave16

incoming phillips on 13:06 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

harrys usual we need another couple of players and then we'll win the league

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

incoming phillips on 14:48 - Aug 23 with 2941 viewsPinnerPaul

incoming phillips on 12:52 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

Surely fans haven't used the same stick beat Harry with again.
incoming phillips on 15:00 - Aug 23 with 2895 viewscheeseydane

incoming phillips on 10:14 - Aug 23 by HollowayRanger

why had redknapp got to go shoot off his ruddy mouth again!!!!

hears an idea shut the frigg up and get the players signed before telling the world

we could well have had hooper and parker if the club has just got on with it and put good offers in same with baird and now phillips

Are you really that naive?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

incoming phillips on 16:46 - Aug 23 with 2720 viewspomanjou

incoming phillips on 13:06 - Aug 23 by adhoc_qpr

...........and it came to pass.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

incoming phillips on 17:10 - Aug 23 with 2666 viewsenfieldargh

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/latest/

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

incoming phillips on 17:13 - Aug 23 with 2653 viewskingo

Well done Harry and the board, great prospect but I doubt it will be enough for some.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

incoming phillips on 18:37 - Aug 23 with 2573 viewsTrance_Trousers

Yet another unwatchable interview in a long line of unwatchable interviews "Ya no".

Fick kunt

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

incoming phillips on 19:30 - Aug 23 with 2478 viewsCHUBBS

incoming phillips on 10:22 - Aug 23 by OakwoodR

It doesn't really matter if he opens his mouth or not. I'm sure as soon as both Hooper and Parker's offers were accepted their agents were on the phone to Norwich and Fulham telling them to put up or shut up.

Exactly,the agents are looking for the best deal(for them selves)so will contact every candidate they can.
It amazes me how some fans fall for this "arry" tipped the press off and ruined our deal bollox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024