Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread 07:02 - Sep 28 with 21103 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24185190

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:16 - Sep 28 with 10571 viewsQuakerJack

I'd much rather Catherine than the arsenal chick.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 09:40 - Sep 28 with 10502 viewsslate_dk

the arsenal chick got balls
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Sep 28 with 10495 viewsJokeren1943

As we wait, we can think back, when we scored in Palace

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 9:43]
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Sep 28 with 10380 viewsSwansNZ

What's the weather like in Swansea today - more of that liquid sunshine?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:32 - Sep 28 with 10363 viewsLord_Bony

Such talent. Why can t we do something like this?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 10340 viewsDaryllTheJack

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:32 - Sep 28 by Lord_Bony

Such talent. Why can t we do something like this?

What Talent? They are just sexy haha.
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Sep 28 with 10296 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:42 - Sep 28 by DaryllTheJack

Immediately pressed mute so that I could enjoy the visuals
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 12:56 - Sep 28 with 10177 viewsjamiewales

Predictions ladies and gentleman?
I think we are going to suprise a few today, 2-1 Swans
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Sep 28 with 10145 viewsLaudrup

Danish high quality stream: http://www.danishbay.com/channel1.php

Today's live games:
Tottenham - Chelsea
Manchester United - WBA
Swansea - Arsenal
Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Sep 28 with 10073 viewsJokeren1943

Hope for Pozuelo, but think Laudrup is going to use Dyer instead. Pozuelo would be better against Mertesacker.

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 13:45]
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Sep 28 with 10055 viewsmawdlamjack

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Sep 28 by Jokeren1943

Hope for Pozuelo, but think Laudrup is going to use Dyer instead. Pozuelo would be better against Mertesacker.

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 13:45]

looks good joker, i think he'll use dyer to tire them out then bring on poz as an impact player

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Sep 28 with 9898 viewsAl_Bundy

Good opportunity for Amat to stake a claim in the side. Think we might miss Williams's pace at the back but Amat may offer us more going forward and set pieces
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Sep 28 with 9857 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Sep 28 by Al_Bundy

Good opportunity for Amat to stake a claim in the side. Think we might miss Williams's pace at the back but Amat may offer us more going forward and set pieces

Is Williams definately out then?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Sep 28 with 9846 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Sep 28 by mawdlamjack

looks good joker, i think he'll use dyer to tire them out then bring on poz as an impact player

I think you are right Jack. In the 60 min Pozuelo will go full throttle :)
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Sep 28 with 9820 viewssnork44

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Sep 28 by Jokeren1943

I think you are right Jack. In the 60 min Pozuelo will go full throttle :)

How did Amat play like on Wednesday ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Sep 28 with 9781 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 08:16 - Sep 28 by QuakerJack

I'd much rather Catherine than the arsenal chick.

I'd prefer both :P

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Sep 28 with 9765 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 11:42 - Sep 28 by DaryllTheJack

To be honest, while they are cute looking in that video, their movements make it appear like they are 'trying too much'. It seems way too artificial the way they behave and move in that video for my taste. The camera control was pretty poor too.

A decent attempt, though, and to the girls consideration I think it was more the choreography and setup that is to blame than the girls themselves.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Sep 28 with 9757 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Sep 28 by Al_Bundy

If Williams is nurturing a hurt ankle, I doubt his pace will be much to write home about anyway. I don't recall seeing him running around too much in the palace game.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Sep 28 with 9686 viewsJokeren1943

"Expert" Swansea vs Arsenal Prematch "Analysis"

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 15:42]
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 28 with 9470 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 16:40]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 9423 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 28 by Laudrup

[Post edited 28 Sep 2013 16:40]

Disappointed bony not starting but ml knows best

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 28 with 9383 viewsAl_Bundy

Tiendalli !!!!! WTF

He can't defend for toffee... and against Arsenal good grief
The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 9345 viewsPozuelosSideys

Just cant see us getting anything today im afraid. That side has leaky written all over it.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 28 with 9288 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Sep 28 by PozuelosSideys

Just cant see us getting anything today im afraid. That side has leaky written all over it.

A bit too defensive with michu up top for my liking.
Would have prefered Vas or Bony with michu just behind. :-/

Looks like we are trying rather hard to deal with the midfield presence Özil gives them.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Woolwich Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Sep 28 with 9129 viewssomersetsimon

With Williams out, I'm surprised that Britton isn't starting. Need a bit of experience down the centre. Alfei on the bench is an odd one. Doesn't he play left back? Do we really need 2 full backs on the bench when Tiendalli and Taylor can both cover both sides?

I can understand only playing on up front and playing an extra CM. Arsenal are one of the few teams that could outplay us in midfield.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024