Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham - desperate or good move? 20:15 - Dec 30 with 3231 viewsQPR1506

Fulham appoint Ray WIlkins asst manager

In Redknapp We Trust !

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:20 - Dec 30 with 3212 viewsactonman

better move than getting alan (im to good to manage outside the premier league and thats why its taken me 6 years to find a job) curbishley !
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:21 - Dec 30 with 3205 viewsGloryHunter

Edit: somebody told me on another thread I should use smileys. Not sure I've got the hang of it. Is that the right one for splitting my sides laughing?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 20:29]
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:26 - Dec 30 with 3190 viewsAgedR

How we will miss those platitudes on the box?

Who next, Townsend? Southgate? Shearer?

Please let it be Claridge

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:36 - Dec 30 with 3162 viewsThGrimRanger

'king desperate....he's to clubs what uncle albert was to boats.

TheGrimRanger

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:44 - Dec 30 with 3135 viewskensalriser

Super.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:50 - Dec 30 with 3098 viewsNorthernr

Going to be running out of Goals on Sunday guests soon. Just needs somebody to give Reidy Reid a job now.
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 21:05 - Dec 30 with 3062 viewskarl

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:26 - Dec 30 by AgedR

How we will miss those platitudes on the box?

Who next, Townsend? Southgate? Shearer?

Please let it be Claridge

Manish said on FL show that Claridge was being talked up for the Millwall job. That will be a laugh to say the least
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 21:14 - Dec 30 with 3036 viewsCamberleyR

My word.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 21:25 - Dec 30 with 3002 viewsFredManRave

He'll be able to get the bus with Taarabt.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 02:15 - Dec 31 with 2850 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 03:57 - Dec 31 with 2818 viewsWilloW4

Smashing, super, little club!!!!
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 08:31 - Dec 31 with 2746 viewsKonk

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 03:57 - Dec 31 by WilloW4

Smashing, super, little club!!!!

In the spirit of Nelson Mandela, I’m trying very, very hard to forgive Ray fu cking Wilkins for being a clueless fuc king idiot when he managed us, for wearing football boots with a suit every week like a complete and utter tit, and for banging on endlessly about “Ash, Frank and JT” whenever he gets anywhere near my telly. We’re in a jam, and I’m hoping that like Ray Lew, Ray fuc king Wilkins is perhaps more suited as an assistant coach rather than the boss. Ray Harford was also a good coach without being a great manager, so maybe there’s something in the name. That’s what I’m telling myself.

But, no, I’m not happy about it. Not happy at all, the Chelsea tw at.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 08:58 - Dec 31 with 2710 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 08:31 - Dec 31 by Konk

In the spirit of Nelson Mandela, I’m trying very, very hard to forgive Ray fu cking Wilkins for being a clueless fuc king idiot when he managed us, for wearing football boots with a suit every week like a complete and utter tit, and for banging on endlessly about “Ash, Frank and JT” whenever he gets anywhere near my telly. We’re in a jam, and I’m hoping that like Ray Lew, Ray fuc king Wilkins is perhaps more suited as an assistant coach rather than the boss. Ray Harford was also a good coach without being a great manager, so maybe there’s something in the name. That’s what I’m telling myself.

But, no, I’m not happy about it. Not happy at all, the Chelsea tw at.

Exactly how I would feel if he came back to QPR
[Post edited 31 Dec 2013 8:59]
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 09:22 - Dec 31 with 2682 viewsdaveB

As a manager he was useless not only with us but at Fulham as well. As a coach he's pretty good and did more than a good job at Chelsea over the years, not the worst appointment they could make as long as they don't let him buy any players or pick the team
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 09:25 - Dec 31 with 2677 viewsted_hendrix

His appointment means he's automatically banned from the Crown & Sceptre.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 09:36 - Dec 31 with 2667 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 20:50 - Dec 30 by Northernr

Going to be running out of Goals on Sunday guests soon. Just needs somebody to give Reidy Reid a job now.

Surely even Goals on Sunday would fail to produce a give-our-fwiend-a-job-montage of Wilkins' non-playing 'achievements'?

Best of luck, Konk. It's all temporary anyway. Soon, he'll be back here, and Redknapp will be over at yours.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 12:18 - Dec 31 with 2614 viewsTacticalR

Meulensteen was brought in as an assistant, and he replaced Jol, so is Wilkins the next replacement? At least he can tell the players 'stay on your feet', which is always good. And didn't Curbishley resign from West Ham because the manager didn't have control over player sales? Won a court case about that didn't he? It's all very complicated.

Air hostess clique

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 12:47 - Dec 31 with 2566 viewsKonk

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 12:18 - Dec 31 by TacticalR

Meulensteen was brought in as an assistant, and he replaced Jol, so is Wilkins the next replacement? At least he can tell the players 'stay on your feet', which is always good. And didn't Curbishley resign from West Ham because the manager didn't have control over player sales? Won a court case about that didn't he? It's all very complicated.

Hopefully, Wilkins will step into the hotseat and we'll lure Alan Dicks out of retirement to oversee training and tactics. Curbishley will be the good cop who brings a bit of fun to the party with his incessant clowning around.

I think "Curbs" is there to help out with transfers, admin, filing etc, but Meulensteen will be picking who we buy/sell. "Butch" has presumably been brought in to really pi ss me and all my mates off.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 12:55 - Dec 31 with 2554 viewscollegeranger

Does the train from Cobham stop at Motspur Park and Putney - cos he ain't driving there!!
Fulham - desperate or good move? on 13:00 - Dec 31 with 2542 viewsTacticalR

Fulham - desperate or good move? on 12:47 - Dec 31 by Konk

Hopefully, Wilkins will step into the hotseat and we'll lure Alan Dicks out of retirement to oversee training and tactics. Curbishley will be the good cop who brings a bit of fun to the party with his incessant clowning around.

I think "Curbs" is there to help out with transfers, admin, filing etc, but Meulensteen will be picking who we buy/sell. "Butch" has presumably been brought in to really pi ss me and all my mates off.

OK, I see how that can work now.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024