Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup - Who are you supporting? 14:39 - Jun 23 with 417 viewsDaniel

With England out, who are you now supporting? (assuming that you were supporting England in the first place)

Personally I'd like to see a different team have sucess and am backing Belgium. They haven't been great so far, but they have ground out results and made it through to the knockouts. Sometimes it takes a team to play poor and still win a game to win trophies...
World Cup - Who are you supporting? on 15:44 - Jun 23 with 411 viewsnoah4x4

Instead supporting.....

1. My local publican.
2. Mrs Noah
3. Mrs Noah's offspring x 2.
4. Colchester & E E cricket

Now bored with the World Cup and its diving cheating overpaid prima donnas. Well done Harry Rednapp and Graham Taylor for revealing what we already knew.

Can't wait to return to Division One football.
World Cup - Who are you supporting? on 15:47 - Jun 23 with 407 viewsRSCOSWORTH

USA and Mexico for work sweepstake reasons.

As long as continues to be a decent World Cup I don't mind who wins as long as it's not the French, anyone but the French.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

World Cup - Who are you supporting? on 16:07 - Jun 23 with 403 viewsMadeira163

Obviously due to wife reasons was also following Portugal

However having supported both England and Portugal over four matches I now know what it feels like to be Scottish !!!!
World Cup - Who are you supporting? on 16:19 - Jun 23 with 401 viewsBarsidepete

Taking the USA out of the equation, because that support is a given,.. Mexico. There are so many supporters of El Tri in the states that it's not funny ..

And heated but friendly rivalry between two neighboring countries. (Mexico advanced because of a late goal by the US in another tie in the regional at the death. That assured their spot and helped build more goodwill between the nations :P

Otherwise, Holland. It's about time and I just don't feel any animosity towards them
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 16:21]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

World Cup - Who are you supporting? on 16:50 - Jun 23 with 394 viewswessex_exile

Yep - though I don't really have much interest now - as I have many friends and colleagues over there, definitely Holland for me.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024