Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! 17:06 - Feb 9 with 660 viewsdurham_exile

Latest TH news...................

"The U's suffered a ninth home defeat of the season against Crewe on Saturday, in front of a restless crowd."

"They can say what they want to me. We're taking the club in a direction and we're going to keep doing it," Humes told BBC Essex.

"If people want to shout then they want to shout. I have to brush it off. If it's their opinion it's their opinion."

The only way is UP

up the U's

Durham_exile

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 17:29 - Feb 9 with 658 viewsLeadbelly

I hate to point out the bleeding obvious but there is an alternative to up. I would hope that is not the direction the club is trying to take but I would say it's looking ever more likely.

Points may be very thin on the ground for the rest of the month as we face teams currently 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th in the table in the next four games followed by some light relief against 13th placed Doncaster.

We seem to keep making the same old mistakes but not learning the lessons. Humes, obviously, is on a steep learning curve himself, perhaps steeper than he can cope with. I don't think he is in any danger of losing his job but I do wonder whether a more experienced manager would have produced more with the resources available. We shall never know.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 17:56 - Feb 9 with 650 viewsBarsidepete

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 17:29 - Feb 9 by Leadbelly

I hate to point out the bleeding obvious but there is an alternative to up. I would hope that is not the direction the club is trying to take but I would say it's looking ever more likely.

Points may be very thin on the ground for the rest of the month as we face teams currently 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th in the table in the next four games followed by some light relief against 13th placed Doncaster.

We seem to keep making the same old mistakes but not learning the lessons. Humes, obviously, is on a steep learning curve himself, perhaps steeper than he can cope with. I don't think he is in any danger of losing his job but I do wonder whether a more experienced manager would have produced more with the resources available. We shall never know.

Was thinking the same about the only way is up. TOWIE, :D

anyway, had that bloke in my avatar in hope for the gaffer's job. I don't think he'd have put up with this lethargy.

On the other hand what if some results impress us v heavyweights? And Oldham? that worries you? I've checked the stats are Sheff U are eminently beatable Tuesday as well (although in Daniel's PL I opted for a 1-1. That would do:)

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 625 viewsbwildered

Perhaps scoring just before half time, so going in with a lead, upset the apple cart .In a game we never got to grips with throughout apart from the first fifteen minutes, it gave us a false dawn and has such thinking we would progress with that performance in the second period I presume. Alas that never happened and the disappointment was that we never reacted after conceding more rapidly. It gave the impression of managing a academy match rather than a game of league status .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 599 viewsAFCMorant

And the direction is League two.
TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 584 viewsSarboy

TH under fire but hopefully moving in the right direction! on 09:01 - Feb 10 by AFCMorant

And the direction is League two.

Or possibly lower..... :-(

Ne Te Confundant Illegitemi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024