Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV4 essential viewing right now! 20:53 - Dec 15 with 555 viewsdurham_exile

Bluebirds 2 Poorman Road 0

Thoroughly deserved

Durham_exile

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 21:40 - Dec 15 with 527 viewsgerry_us

Calm down Peter.
I can hear you laughing down here in Lincolnshire
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 21:42]
ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 21:57 - Dec 15 with 518 viewsnoah4x4

McGreal played 4-2-2-2 in first half. Seems he has learned from his days of playing 6-2-2-0, but not too much. However, 28,500 tickets sold v Sunderland. I wonder if will we exceed 2,000?
ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 22:42 - Dec 15 with 502 viewsdurham_exile

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 21:40 - Dec 15 by gerry_us

Calm down Peter.
I can hear you laughing down here in Lincolnshire
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 21:42]

Gerry they were lucky to get NIL

Up the U's

Durham_exile

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 03:44 - Dec 16 with 458 viewsbwildered

Unless the owners insist JM gets a coaching position under the new manager, looks like he could be searching elsewhere for a position . Did not do himself any favours with a team performance like that, but not surprised considering his years of under achievement in the U’s top post and not getting us promotion .
The big question, what the heck is Dobra doing here if he cannot get a game up the road, after seeing that ? His young career must already be at a crossroads .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 09:25 - Dec 16 with 439 viewsRSCOSWORTH

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 03:44 - Dec 16 by bwildered

Unless the owners insist JM gets a coaching position under the new manager, looks like he could be searching elsewhere for a position . Did not do himself any favours with a team performance like that, but not surprised considering his years of under achievement in the U’s top post and not getting us promotion .
The big question, what the heck is Dobra doing here if he cannot get a game up the road, after seeing that ? His young career must already be at a crossroads .

Looking at how we've done since McGreal left I'm not sure he was underachieving here to be honest.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

ITV4 essential viewing right now! on 11:08 - Dec 16 with 422 viewsbwildered

His play safe policy rather than positivity cost us dearly, plus long winless runs becoming the norm with a more than capable squad to compete at L2 standard. Sadly Ball carried his tenure over with no better displays or results.
Let’s not forget several players have now moved on to play the next level , while the club has not.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024