Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY 11:30 - Jun 20 with 1702 viewsmrhappy

With the statement made of MAJOR CASH prizes and trophies for the historic 10th running of the HAPPY/GRUMPY league - 2012/2013.

PLEASE STATE YOUR INTEREST/PARTICIPATION from TODAY.

ALLL NEWCOMERS WILL START LIFE IN DIV 1

THERE WILL BE A 4 UP 3 DOWN SYSTEM, wHICH INCLUDES AN EXTRA SPOT THROUGH THE PLAY OFFS.

ALL THE BEST xxx

PS: PRIZES ARE BEING ISSUED AT THE END OF THIS MONTH FOR LAST YEARS WINNERS.

CURRENT PREM HOLDER: COOMSTER

THIS YEAR WILL BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST, WITH NEVER BEFORE OFFERED CASH SUMS - BE THERE or BE SQUARE !!

Barside, Wessex, and The Net will be full admin again.

I of course will run the Happy CUP.

LEAGUE PROMISE STATEMENT- ALL CASH REWARDS WILL BE JOINTLY PAID BY MR HAPPY & BARSIDE PETE
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER: Will Receive Championship Clock plus £100

CUP WINNER: Will Receive Mug plus £50

CHARITY SHIELD WINNER Will Receive Shield plus £30

DIV 1 CHAMP will NOW also get a prize - A MEDAL plus £30

THE EURO COMP is out of my domain, so Ill leave them to decide if a SPECIAL cash bonus will be included in that ! (a SHIRT of your choice is normally whats given, and THAT seems ample to me).

THATS a £200 POT. ....entry is FREE as per normal. (prize money is a special one-off for the 10th Centenery season).

So its well worth entering for our TESTIMONIAL YEAR.

This is as a thank you for ALL loyal participants over the years, but new commers welcome of course, and i do believe we will have a record NUMBER for this !

All extra players will go into DIV 1 as per normal. Even those in DIV 1 can scoop £100 if they win 3 comps, and of course whatever the EURO throws up.

****************************************************************************************
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 11:32 - Jun 20 with 806 viewsmrhappy

MR HAPPY - IM IN

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 11:43 - Jun 20 with 792 viewsthrillseeker

I would love to participate again.

Thanks
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 783 viewsBluenWightExile

Please may I try again?

Pinault-noir

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 18:29 - Jun 20 with 780 viewsBrightSpurs

100% IN
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 20:12 - Jun 20 with 779 viewsGate16

Count me in.
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 20:42 - Jun 20 with 778 viewsdurham_exile

Durham_Exile is in again.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 773 viewsTheNet

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 20:42 - Jun 20 by durham_exile

Durham_Exile is in again.

Up the U's

And why not!?! - Count me in after my Euro shambles!
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:28 - Jun 20 with 773 viewsBFG

I'm in. Reserve me a mid-table spot
Login to get fewer ads

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:30 - Jun 20 with 771 viewsNeverWalkAlone

Me too - I'm new - you reds !!!
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 22:17 - Jun 20 with 766 viewsnoah4x4

I'm in too.

As regards Mr. Haps observation..."THE EURO COMP is out of my domain, so Ill leave them to decide if a SPECIAL cash bonus will be included in that ! (a SHIRT of your choice is normally whats given, and THAT seems ample to me)".....

Can assure all that the XXL Euro Comp U's shirt I won is definitely "ample" on anybody except me. It's yellow , named "Noah" with the unusual number "4x4"

Now you can all play "wheres THE Wally" at away games.

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 763 viewsgerry_us

Erm....at 7/1 to win Div 1 as per Mr Happy how can I refuse.

.....and Mr Happy. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 07:38 - Jun 21 with 754 viewssevebalo

Euro predictions have been fun....please count me in for the regular league.
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 12:48 - Jun 21 with 746 viewsperryman655

im in - im new
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 14:14 - Jun 21 with 738 viewsMadeira163

If Alderney's back in them i have to be !!!!!!!!!!!
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 17:27 - Jun 21 with 730 viewseagledares

i am up for another crack at the league
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 19:49 - Jun 21 with 723 viewsBarsidepete

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 12:48 - Jun 21 by perryman655

im in - im new

Welcome to the PL

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 19:51 - Jun 21 with 721 viewsBarsidepete

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:28 - Jun 20 by BFG

I'm in. Reserve me a mid-table spot

Likewise, I'm sure

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 19:55 - Jun 21 with 719 viewsBarsidepete

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:30 - Jun 20 by NeverWalkAlone

Me too - I'm new - you reds !!!

Greetings and welcome

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 21:43 - Jun 21 with 717 viewswessex_exile

I'm in, and to confirm the Happy Champions League Cup prize will remain as a shirt of choice (named is optional for those who may wish to remain incognito)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 22:42 - Jun 21 with 712 viewsBlue4U2

Yes please

Many thanks Blue4U2
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 23:06 - Jun 21 with 707 viewsmrhappy

Just to let you know and introduce some newbies. Both PEERYMAN and NEVERWALKALONE are friends from my local internet shop.

One is a SPURS/WEST HAM fan, and the other is a LIVERPOOL fan.

They have been asking me all year about joining.

So this is their chance.

Welcome !

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 12:08 - Jun 22 with 698 viewscoomster

Count me in to defend my title.

However it seems as if I peaked too early. My European predictions have been terrible.
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 11:06 - Jun 23 with 675 viewsTropical_Us

Count me in please.
THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 23:22 - Jun 28 with 642 viewsmrhappy

we await the others !

THE 10TH CENTENERY HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS START TODAY on 12:54 - Jul 11 with 575 viewsmrhappy

OK WE HAVE 20 REGISTERED SO FAR.

CUT OFF DAY.

6TH AUGUST

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024