Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST 23:20 - Jul 14 with 1921 viewsmrhappy

just over a month away

Do apply ......x

We begin with the start of the PREM season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 00:17 - Jul 15 with 1292 viewsdurham_exile

Hi Mr Happy - count me in.

Looking forward to another classic Happy League

Up the U's

Durham_exile

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 06:41 - Jul 15 with 1288 viewsBarsidepete

Wait!!.. excuse me??

The season the way I see it begins with the beginning of Colchester United's season, Saturday 3 August at Gills...

...NOT on 17 August when the Prem season kicks off..

What are you on about, Happy???

did I miss the memo? ..

I mean seriously.. Er, what??

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 10:01 - Jul 15 with 1262 viewsgerry_us

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 06:41 - Jul 15 by Barsidepete

Wait!!.. excuse me??

The season the way I see it begins with the beginning of Colchester United's season, Saturday 3 August at Gills...

...NOT on 17 August when the Prem season kicks off..

What are you on about, Happy???

did I miss the memo? ..

I mean seriously.. Er, what??

From Mr Happy..."Can fixtures start when the PREM league starts please ?" How difficult was that Barside?

...and YES, count me in please.
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 12:28 - Jul 15 with 1257 viewsmrhappy

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 10:01 - Jul 15 by gerry_us

From Mr Happy..."Can fixtures start when the PREM league starts please ?" How difficult was that Barside?

...and YES, count me in please.

Correct Gerry, This will give people a chance to get prepared methinks.

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 14:55 - Jul 15 with 1252 viewsMadeira163

Count me in.
You can start whenever you like !!!!!!!
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 16:23 - Jul 15 with 1247 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 12:28 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

Correct Gerry, This will give people a chance to get prepared methinks.

That's all well and good, however I was calculating 38 weeks based on an August 3 launch. In fact I thought my post on the other thread was unambiguous about that.

Methinks this will be a 36 week season in that case. Not a problem, mind you, just saying *will crunch some numbers including perhaps factoring in a holiday break this season.. news as it develops..

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 16:48 - Jul 15 with 1241 viewsmrhappy

Nice one OUR over yonder 'supremo'...

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 17:11 - Jul 15 with 1236 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 16:48 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

Sorry,.. what? I'm not following..

Login to get fewer ads

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 17:13 - Jul 15 with 1233 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 16:48 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

If this this a veiled way to say you want the league back in your hands fully, be my guest.

I'm really not bothered. I'm sure I'll enjoy the PL more as merely a participant.

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 17:52 - Jul 15 with 1223 viewsmrhappy

Not at all, don't do 'veiled' only transparant....you know my current 'breeding' it would be an oxi-moron.

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 18:00 - Jul 15 with 1217 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 17:52 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

Not at all, don't do 'veiled' only transparant....you know my current 'breeding' it would be an oxi-moron.

Oi watchit! .. who you calling an oxi-moron?

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 18:03 - Jul 15 with 1214 viewsmrhappy

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 18:00 - Jul 15 by Barsidepete

Oi watchit! .. who you calling an oxi-moron?

I might well have that in the right context for once !

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 18:12 - Jul 15 with 1212 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 18:03 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

I might well have that in the right context for once !

Indeed .. indeed, Happy:)

Maybe I should ask, do you want to pick the fixtures of week 1 to get us going?

I know with certainty I will collect more points if I'm NOT personally responsible because i can't see the forest from the trees when I'm feeling way too clever and put so much obscure attention to our games, where I am literally able to fool myself, haha

You really need to be more involved. I may again win the Happy Cup the Prem, and by default, have a punter's shot at the Charity Shield..

*one of the few who have won all 3 trophies,.. so go on then,.. wanna drive week 1?:):)

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 10:32 - Jul 16 with 1191 viewsmrhappy

I will supply the fixtures for the first week - thanks !

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 12:52 - Jul 16 with 1183 viewsBluenWightExile

Yes please Mr H.
I shall try again.
Thankyou

Pinault-noir

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 13:32 - Jul 16 with 1181 viewsnoah4x4

Noah registering for league recognition 2013-14
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 22:29 - Jul 17 with 1157 viewseagledares

count me in please chaps
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 23:26 - Jul 17 with 1150 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 22:29 - Jul 17 by eagledares

count me in please chaps

Um, I dunno..

I've sussed the fact that Little Eagle picks games better than you;) .. maybe if the genius is in the PL competition as well then we'll let you back in

*lol, just kidding,.. onward mate

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 01:51 - Jul 18 with 1143 viewscoomster

Please count me in for another season.

I look forward to it almost as much as the footie games.

coomster.
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 04:43 - Jul 18 with 1134 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 01:51 - Jul 18 by coomster

Please count me in for another season.

I look forward to it almost as much as the footie games.

coomster.

Ok well fair enough.

Would expect no Les and no More from you

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 08:51 - Jul 18 with 1124 viewsBFG

Yes please, book me another mid table spot with a mild flirtation at relegation.
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 09:49 - Jul 18 with 1118 viewsMurty

Hi All,

I am Mr Happy's mate and I am looking forward to joining your prediction league

I am a Gooner, for my sins, and hoping to have the same success in this league as Arsenal will have in the Prem this season....

Murty
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 10:13 - Jul 18 with 1114 viewsfishface

Hi i'm in for this season - i'm a mate of Mr Happy.
True Red
11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 14:43 - Jul 18 with 1088 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 08:51 - Jul 18 by BFG

Yes please, book me another mid table spot with a mild flirtation at relegation.

In fairness, I'll be there with you till the end

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 15:50 - Jul 18 with 1080 viewsBarsidepete

11th HAPPY LEAGUE APPLICATIONS - START DATE 17th AUGUST on 09:49 - Jul 18 by Murty

Hi All,

I am Mr Happy's mate and I am looking forward to joining your prediction league

I am a Gooner, for my sins, and hoping to have the same success in this league as Arsenal will have in the Prem this season....

Murty

Excellent! .. Thanks for joining Murty:)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024