Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? 12:21 - May 26 with 523 viewsDaniel

How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? on 16:39 - May 26 with 506 viewswessex_exile

A fair few more than ten, but nowhere near half, so went with the ten option...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? on 15:54 - May 27 with 471 viewsBarsidepete

"a few" .. Flew across the pond to see 2 later in the season..

But frankly, I should just purchase two ST's and donate the unused tickets to kids in school or summat .. Spend a small fortune to see the U's every campaign. One of the most expensive ST holders, in a manner of speaking. (plane on BA, lodging)..

Love the U's and Colchester, not only football related. Colchester is great :) .. beautiful wonderful place to be. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 16:04]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? on 09:50 - May 28 with 433 viewsLeadbelly

Missed two home games, attended two away games, so exactly half.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? on 17:41 - May 28 with 422 viewsnoah4x4

Didn't miss many; home or away; and went to most U21 games too.

Also saw Leyton Orient a few times, also Charlton and a couple of treks to Portman Road when the U's had no game.

I love footie!
How many U's games (home and away) did you attend last season? on 20:17 - Jun 1 with 380 viewsPaddyA140

Last four home games! next season it'll be all 23. when do the ST's get posted out? can't wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024