Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 02:13 - Jul 14 with 827 viewsBarsidepete

Promise. What's the deadline?

You are such a legend on The U's. I'll cover the last pence to 1500. Let's see if some will raise your justgiving ..

I'll add another 20 if you get there. I'm not independently wealthy

Noah started this in his own way. We need selfies, though.

Back to the Wash Post and Daily Mail. I hope you won't get donations because of me and the DM

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 18:40 - Jul 16 with 767 viewswessex_exile

Pete, and indeed all of you (PWK, bwildered, Burnsie, Whales, anyone else who may have donated anonymously), thank you all so much for your fantastic generosity - which with a couple of recent corporate sponsors coming through means our initial target is now smashed, and we're well on our way to £2k+

Like I said on Facebook, you are all beautiful people!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 01:28 - Jul 17 with 741 viewsBarsidepete

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 18:40 - Jul 16 by wessex_exile

Pete, and indeed all of you (PWK, bwildered, Burnsie, Whales, anyone else who may have donated anonymously), thank you all so much for your fantastic generosity - which with a couple of recent corporate sponsors coming through means our initial target is now smashed, and we're well on our way to £2k+

Like I said on Facebook, you are all beautiful people!

Yikes, just saw two major donations on your page.

https://www.justgiving.com/Wessex-Archaeology/

Well done! You lot rock!

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 05:55 - Jul 17 with 735 viewsnoah4x4

Donation made Wes. Once again, my thanks to everybody that earlier supported the DEC Nepal Appeal.
Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 21:02 - Jul 17 with 708 viewswessex_exile

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 05:55 - Jul 17 by noah4x4

Donation made Wes. Once again, my thanks to everybody that earlier supported the DEC Nepal Appeal.

Noah - saw that, fantastically generous of you...and of you all!!!

I have been demanding money with menaces (I am the boss after all) at the works summer do tonight, and from what I saw going in, we've smashed through £2k now, and well on the way to £2.5k.

Lots of the team have picked up on the fantastically brilliant support from you Col U fans - one even commented "shame you don't support Man U...but then again, those c**ts wouldn't be anywhere near as generous!"

Did I mention you're all beautiful people? Because you are!!!

Up the U's

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 21:03 - Jul 17 with 708 viewswessex_exile

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 05:55 - Jul 17 by noah4x4

Noah - saw that, fantastically generous of you...and of you all!!!

I have been demanding money with menaces (I am the boss after all) at the works summer do tonight, and from what I saw going in, we've smashed through £2k now, and well on the way to £2.5k.

Lots of the team have picked up on the fantastically brilliant support from you Col U fans - one even commented "shame you don't support Man U...but then again, those c'nts wouldn't be anywhere near as generous!"

Did I mention you're all beautiful people? Because you are!!!

Up the U's

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 21:57 - Jul 17 with 700 viewswessex_exile

Hahaha - double post because I thought I had to edit a profanity, and 4G clearly couldn't keep up!

Up the U's

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 22:53 - Jul 17 with 691 viewsLeadbelly

ManUre fans referred to as see you next Tuesdays...so good I read it twice.

Chapeau on the fundraising effort BTW.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 18:22 - Jul 20 with 640 viewsBarsidepete

Wes? the other thread? I'll get you to 1500 on 22:53 - Jul 17 by Leadbelly

ManUre fans referred to as see you next Tuesdays...so good I read it twice.

Chapeau on the fundraising effort BTW.

£2106.49 now.

https://www.justgiving.com/Wessex-Archaeology/

And the target was £1500.

Absolutely. Fab.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024