Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fitness at CUFC 21:03 - Dec 1 with 878 viewsBrinks

Hi, I hope everyone is well!

You might be interested in this, it may be the last thing you'd think of doing!!

I run a group fitness session within the Stadium on a Monday and Wednesday evening 5.45pm-6.45pm. Extra session slots will become available subject to demand.

The stadium and events staff come along and it's great fun and very cool training so close to the pitch.

Sessions take place in the stadium concourse (out of the rain! + the bar is closed sorry!) Ages 16+, men and women all fitness levels welcome.

Sessions charged by direct debit £20 for 1 session a week and £35 for 2

Let your family and friends know too!

Turn up at the stadium reception or book with me - Matt 07557118770

Results for the U's aren't great we know but What do you make of the team fitness this year?

Looking forward to discussion + training with some of you!

Matt

Fitness at CUFC on 23:29 - Dec 1 with 840 viewsmfb_cufc

With the amount of goals they concede late in the game, you should get the Colchester United first team to sign up.

mfb

Fitness at CUFC on 11:50 - Dec 2 with 815 viewsBrinks

I've gone through the physical performance pathway with the FA and we did a module based on opening 5/last 5 minutes of games. the fittest teams concede late and early goals, it looked more about changes in tempo, mixed with pressure and a lack of focus/ prep for what's happening is going to result in goals. As a QPR fan I've had to witness annoying late goals occasionally for as long as I've supported them so you are not alone!
Fitness at CUFC on 14:35 - Dec 2 with 796 viewsTheOldOakTree

Hope you've got Jamie Jones doing his Pilates. All that picking the ball out of the net must play havoc with his back. If things don't improve he may sue the club for repetitive strain injury!
Fitness at CUFC on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 779 viewswessex_exile

Fitness at CUFC on 14:35 - Dec 2 by TheOldOakTree

Hope you've got Jamie Jones doing his Pilates. All that picking the ball out of the net must play havoc with his back. If things don't improve he may sue the club for repetitive strain injury!

The point was made during the Burton commentary (I think after the 3rd goal went in) that with the various slices of bad luck involved, virtually his first three touches of the ball was to pick it out of the net.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Fitness at CUFC on 17:34 - Dec 2 with 774 viewsFruitbat

Bloody jumpy internet thing. This appeared on completely the wrong thread!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 17:35]
Fitness at CUFC on 20:13 - Dec 2 with 741 viewsLeadbelly

Fitness at CUFC on 17:34 - Dec 2 by Fruitbat

Bloody jumpy internet thing. This appeared on completely the wrong thread!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 17:35]

So what did you intend saying...i'm on the edge of my seat!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Fitness at CUFC on 08:35 - Dec 3 with 713 viewsFruitbat

Fitness at CUFC on 20:13 - Dec 2 by Leadbelly

So what did you intend saying...i'm on the edge of my seat!

On the Lionel thread. Presumably thats why Brown is only caretaker as Lionel not here until June. Not really worth waiting for!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024