Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo signs for Salford 10:43 - Jul 30 with 687 viewsdurham_exile

Ian Henderson has left Rochdale for our League Two rivals

Up the goalkeeper reduced, striker less U's

Durham_exile

Hendo signs for Salford on 10:48 - Jul 30 with 684 viewsburnsieespana

He was never going to come back to us as to old and I suspect his goal scoring run with Rochdale is history or otherwise they would have kept him.
Hendo signs for Salford on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 673 viewsDaniel

126 goals in seven years at Rochdale, including 16 last season. Just shows what happens when you play a striker up front and with the right support.

I actually think Norris would give us a decent return if we didnt play one up top all the time.
Hendo signs for Salford on 11:47 - Jul 30 with 668 viewsLeadbelly

Hendo signs for Salford on 11:25 - Jul 30 by Daniel

126 goals in seven years at Rochdale, including 16 last season. Just shows what happens when you play a striker up front and with the right support.

I actually think Norris would give us a decent return if we didnt play one up top all the time.

I’ll second that.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Hendo signs for Salford on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 654 viewsbwildered

Good return from Hendo and help establish The Dale has a L1 club . Two other formers released by their respective clubs , Wordsworth and Jabo .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Hendo signs for Salford on 00:00 - Jul 31 with 600 viewsmfb_cufc

Hendo signs for Salford on 10:48 - Jul 30 by burnsieespana

He was never going to come back to us as to old and I suspect his goal scoring run with Rochdale is history or otherwise they would have kept him.

Or more likely money bags Salford have offered him more to play for them.

mfb

Hendo signs for Salford on 10:21 - Jul 31 with 567 viewsgerry_us

Hendo signs for Salford on 00:00 - Jul 31 by mfb_cufc

Or more likely money bags Salford have offered him more to play for them.

Absolutely. We could be sure that Salford will not be a casualty during the coming season.
Hendo signs for Salford on 13:21 - Jul 31 with 548 viewsdurham_exile

Ryan Jackson has signed for Gillingham

Durham_exile

Hendo signs for Salford on 14:47 - Jul 31 with 537 viewsMoor_Pinot

Hendo signs for Salford on 13:21 - Jul 31 by durham_exile

Ryan Jackson has signed for Gillingham

As with Mandron and Hanlan they are getting a very good player. Incredible really, it's as though we've had a LG 1 team all along but have not translated it into the real thing.
Still very displeased at losing Ethan Ross. For me, the biggest of the many. I spose it's possible Mr Ball has agreed to make do with what we have and that financially things are really very serious. Certainly when stadiums open I cannot imagine Mr Cowling budgeting on gates of more than 1750-2000 realistically. Many punters just won't turn up. It is a new and unknown world and no easy task for Cowling or Ball.

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024