Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock for U's? 17:26 - Nov 8 with 852 viewsgerry_us

Just speculating actually.
Can't help thinking someone of his charisma and experience is what is needed to get us going this season.
Current incumbent has absolutely no idea of how to progress this season. At least we are only about a quarter through the season but we must change management now!
Neil Warnock for U's? on 17:34 - Nov 8 with 839 viewswessex_exile

If Colin is the answer, it must be a really stupid question. Have some faith Gerry, seems to me like Hayden is finally getting to grips with his squad and the job - as you say, there's still a long way to go, no need to panic yet.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Neil Warnock for U's? on 19:27 - Nov 8 with 797 viewsburnsieespana

If Warnock came in I would actually stop supporting Colchester.
Neil Warnock for U's? on 20:31 - Nov 8 with 778 viewsdurham_exile

Neil Warnock for U's? on 17:34 - Nov 8 by wessex_exile

If Colin is the answer, it must be a really stupid question. Have some faith Gerry, seems to me like Hayden is finally getting to grips with his squad and the job - as you say, there's still a long way to go, no need to panic yet.

I think Warnock is going to call it a day.
Now has a record 1603 games under his management. At 72 years of age I think he will retire to his country pile.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Neil Warnock for U's? on 20:49 - Nov 8 with 776 viewsLeadbelly

No thanks. As a Leeds fan I can confirm Colin has not been successful everywhere.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Neil Warnock for U's? on 07:27 - Nov 9 with 723 viewsnoah4x4

The current incumbent is starting to prove that he was right and that Humes and De Souza were wrong.

It was inexplicable that some of the summer signings (credited to the back office) have regularly played (e.g. Smith, Hannant and Judge) , leaving the real talent (Dobra, Jasper, Eastman) on the bench, whilst players have bizarrely been played out of position (Sears and Nouble). We seem to have some positivity now. I think Mullins should be given his head and the other two silenced and put in charge of fans zone and catering......
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 7:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024