Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final 22:39 - May 19 with 1397 viewsdurham_exile

Mansfield I reckon

But who cares?

Durham_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 23:05 - May 19 with 1390 viewsnoah4x4

Happy to see the Cobblers and Swindon stay down. That status reduces the number of treks up the A1. Good to see more local trips too to Gillingham and Wimbledon. It is time Division Two became more southern centric.

As regards Port Vale or Mansfield, prefer to see the back of Mansfield. Horrible nasty spitting fans. By contrast, always a friendly welcome at Vale Park. Exeter and Forest Green, two more long distance trips gone. Shame Barrow and Carlisle survived!
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 08:29 - May 20 with 1345 viewsbwildered

Remarkable effort from Swindon to reach the play off semis considering McG and Rene left pre season with no players . Just goes to show what can be achieved .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 08:33 - May 20 with 1344 viewswessex_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 23:05 - May 19 by noah4x4

Happy to see the Cobblers and Swindon stay down. That status reduces the number of treks up the A1. Good to see more local trips too to Gillingham and Wimbledon. It is time Division Two became more southern centric.

As regards Port Vale or Mansfield, prefer to see the back of Mansfield. Horrible nasty spitting fans. By contrast, always a friendly welcome at Vale Park. Exeter and Forest Green, two more long distance trips gone. Shame Barrow and Carlisle survived!

I share all of those sentiments Noah, particular about the scummy scabs. However, I can’t bring myself to hope for their success, particularly as me and my Spireite mates will probably plan a weekend bender if we play at Field Mill next season.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 09:46 - May 20 with 1331 viewsgerry_us

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 08:33 - May 20 by wessex_exile

I share all of those sentiments Noah, particular about the scummy scabs. However, I can’t bring myself to hope for their success, particularly as me and my Spireite mates will probably plan a weekend bender if we play at Field Mill next season.

Being a closet Spireite myself I would also look forward to that but they have a hell of a task ahead of them just to make Div.2.
Here's hoping!
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 15:52 - May 20 with 1283 viewsburnsieespana

I think what the guy at Swindon achieved is nothing short of a miracle.
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 21:54 - May 24 with 1098 viewswessex_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 09:46 - May 20 by gerry_us

Being a closet Spireite myself I would also look forward to that but they have a hell of a task ahead of them just to make Div.2.
Here's hoping!

Well the Spireites are one step closer now Gerry - just watched the play-off eliminator at the Shay, and a thoroughly well-deserved 2-1 victory for Chesterfield.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 21:59]

Up the U's

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 12:55 - May 25 with 1022 viewsgerry_us

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 21:54 - May 24 by wessex_exile

Well the Spireites are one step closer now Gerry - just watched the play-off eliminator at the Shay, and a thoroughly well-deserved 2-1 victory for Chesterfield.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 21:59]

I introduced my daughter to footie at Chesterfield so hopefully we can have a real get together next season. Good luck Chessie
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 16:41 - May 28 with 911 viewsmfb_cufc

Port Vale leading 2-0 against 10-man Mansfield.

Earlier Grimsby beat Wrexham 5-4 to make the play-off final.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 18:51 - May 28 with 899 viewswessex_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 16:41 - May 28 by mfb_cufc

Port Vale leading 2-0 against 10-man Mansfield.

Earlier Grimsby beat Wrexham 5-4 to make the play-off final.

I watched the Wrexham v Grimsby game - very entertaining for a neutral, mainly because both defences gave the opposition a free pass, coupled with an utterly inept set of match officials (the ref particularly - three penalty shouts, gave the one that wasn't, neither of the two that were, and missed Wrexham's 'hand of god' goal).

Up the U's

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 23:27 - May 28 with 865 viewsgerry_us

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 18:51 - May 28 by wessex_exile

I watched the Wrexham v Grimsby game - very entertaining for a neutral, mainly because both defences gave the opposition a free pass, coupled with an utterly inept set of match officials (the ref particularly - three penalty shouts, gave the one that wasn't, neither of the two that were, and missed Wrexham's 'hand of god' goal).

Hopefully a Grimsby v Chesterfield final which will give Durham and me another day out here "Up North"
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 02:39 - May 29 with 848 viewsdurham_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 23:27 - May 28 by gerry_us

Hopefully a Grimsby v Chesterfield final which will give Durham and me another day out here "Up North"

Given the level of investment at Wrexham another failure will not go down well either in Hollywood or with the board.

Scunny fans will be seething if Grimsby go up given their anticipation of a local derby next season

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 14:32 - May 29 with 810 viewswessex_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 02:39 - May 29 by durham_exile

Given the level of investment at Wrexham another failure will not go down well either in Hollywood or with the board.

Scunny fans will be seething if Grimsby go up given their anticipation of a local derby next season

Up the U's

Well sadly it won't be the Spireites facing up the fishy folk next Sunday.

Up the U's

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 14:37 - May 29 with 809 viewsdurham_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 14:32 - May 29 by wessex_exile

Well sadly it won't be the Spireites facing up the fishy folk next Sunday.

Solihull will be another new ground

Blundell Park does at least offer a welcome meet up with Gerry and Papas fish n chips.

Too close to call but a surprise final pairing

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 14:49 - May 29 with 806 viewsburnsieespana

Would have got good odds on a Solihull/ Grimsby final!
Mansfield v Port Vale Play Off Final on 11:21 - May 31 with 749 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm glad Port Vale made it, they were very unlucky in the Covid season and the decision they took was an unselfish one. Can see Mansfield and Northampton being up there again next season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024