Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stripes are back - well almost. 08:15 - Jul 17 with 1035 viewsbwildered

Colchester United supporters will be able to get their first glimpse of the new kits on Sunday.
For the first time since 2019, the U's are holding its annual Open Day, and as Robbie Cowling announced earlier this year, the stripes are back.
Both the home and away shirts will be launched at the Open Day and fans will be able to see the new designs for the first time in the Club Shop.

However, due to delivery delays beyond our control, we have been informed that stock will not be with us in time for the Open Day.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Stripes are back - well almost. on 12:05 - Jul 17 with 971 viewsdurham_exile

Like both kits and will invest in them.
Preorders from the club today.

Hopefully ready for the Cobblers.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Stripes are back - well almost. on 23:14 - Jul 17 with 905 viewsnoah4x4

Stripes? Plural? It is one stripe! But it is an improvement on the plain blue of recent seasons. However, I probably won't buy as my two existing traditional multiple striped shirts have a season or more left in them.

Open Day. I stayed about 15 minutes after collecting my season ticket. I briefly visited all of the few stands, but I didn't want gym membership, or a new renewable energy supplier or further education or to kick a football into a hole. I guess that the under tens probably had fun, but it wasn't anything special for adults given the lure of TV cricket. I was challenged at the exit, "don't you want to stay and see the player's train". I replied, "it will be better if they travel by bus given the strikes planned for some match days". I think it went over the young lady's head given her puzzled look.

I would be interested to hear what Robbie Cowling said at the Q & As. But I wasn't going to hang around under the blistering hot Sun. It needed a rock band or other like adult attraction......better still, a proper Real Ale rather than chemically enhanced Green King IPA.
Stripes are back - well almost. on 23:33 - Jul 17 with 897 viewswessex_exile

Stripes are back - well almost. on 23:14 - Jul 17 by noah4x4

Stripes? Plural? It is one stripe! But it is an improvement on the plain blue of recent seasons. However, I probably won't buy as my two existing traditional multiple striped shirts have a season or more left in them.

Open Day. I stayed about 15 minutes after collecting my season ticket. I briefly visited all of the few stands, but I didn't want gym membership, or a new renewable energy supplier or further education or to kick a football into a hole. I guess that the under tens probably had fun, but it wasn't anything special for adults given the lure of TV cricket. I was challenged at the exit, "don't you want to stay and see the player's train". I replied, "it will be better if they travel by bus given the strikes planned for some match days". I think it went over the young lady's head given her puzzled look.

I would be interested to hear what Robbie Cowling said at the Q & As. But I wasn't going to hang around under the blistering hot Sun. It needed a rock band or other like adult attraction......better still, a proper Real Ale rather than chemically enhanced Green King IPA.

I like both kits, and will certainly invest.

As for the Q&A, there's a tweet thread that covers (I assume) most of it. If that's no good, can't help you grandad

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Stripes are back - well almost. on 14:57 - Jul 30 with 592 viewsMadeira163

Stripes are back - well almost. on 23:14 - Jul 17 by noah4x4

Seems a trend my Madeira team play in stripes 5 red 5 green
Switched from Nike to puma
New shirt has one red stripe in the middle with 2 green
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024