Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelmsford - who's going? 12:43 - Oct 31 with 487 viewsDaniel

...and how you getting there? there's a rail replacement service from Witham, so i'm avoiding that and planning to go by car. Not sure where to park yet.
Chelmsford - who's going? on 13:50 - Oct 31 with 476 viewsLeadbelly

I'll be there.

Train and bus from Manningtree to Chelmsford, Ale House in the railway arches for a pre -game sharpener, cab or bus to the ground..

I think there'll be a few U's fans in the Ale House.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Chelmsford - who's going? on 13:56 - Oct 31 with 476 viewswessex_exile

Not me unfortunately, couldn't make it anyway, so my extremely slim chance of actually getting a ticket was irrelevant.

Someone on the OMB has raised the question - when was the last time (if at all) in our history that we took a 1,000 fans to a 1st round FA Cup away fixture? Bromley has been mentioned, otherwise Bishops Stortford in 86? Southend in 84? Cambridge in 76? Of these, I think I only went to the Cambridge game (and the replay), and whilst there were a lot of U's fans there that day, I honestly don't think it was that many?

Also, I see from twitter feeds that all our loanees are eligible to play Saturday - BUT - with Joe knowing how important this game is to the fans, will he dare rest any of them, or at least start them on the bench?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Chelmsford - who's going? on 14:47 - Oct 31 with 468 viewsLeadbelly

Chelmsford - who's going? on 13:56 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

Not me unfortunately, couldn't make it anyway, so my extremely slim chance of actually getting a ticket was irrelevant.

Someone on the OMB has raised the question - when was the last time (if at all) in our history that we took a 1,000 fans to a 1st round FA Cup away fixture? Bromley has been mentioned, otherwise Bishops Stortford in 86? Southend in 84? Cambridge in 76? Of these, I think I only went to the Cambridge game (and the replay), and whilst there were a lot of U's fans there that day, I honestly don't think it was that many?

Also, I see from twitter feeds that all our loanees are eligible to play Saturday - BUT - with Joe knowing how important this game is to the fans, will he dare rest any of them, or at least start them on the bench?

I'm sure we'll take several thousand to Portman Rd in the first round next year.

Chelmsford - who's going? on 15:45 - Oct 31 with 462 viewswessex_exile

Chelmsford - who's going? on 14:47 - Oct 31 by Leadbelly

I'm sure we'll take several thousand to Portman Rd in the first round next year.

Whales, surely next season we'll be the plum draw Ipshit will be hoping for if they can get through to the 3rd round?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Chelmsford - who's going? on 15:52 - Oct 31 with 458 viewsLeadbelly

Chelmsford - who's going? on 15:45 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

Whales, surely next season we'll be the plum draw Ipshit will be hoping for if they can get through to the 3rd round?

Of course...I make a good straight man, don't I?

We're here all week!!

Chelmsford - who's going? on 17:02 - Oct 31 with 445 viewsbwildered

Went to the Southend (84), but more likely to have 1,000 at Bishop Stortford in (86) where the bar side also took some leather jackets !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Chelmsford - who's going? on 17:14 - Oct 31 with 442 viewscarruthers

City v U's is one game I would and could have gone to but I am having visiters from the US [west coast] and so must receive them. Rather have my guests though, Here's hoping for a replay so I can see that.
Chelmsford - who's going? on 22:59 - Oct 31 with 410 viewsdurham_exile

Chelmsford - who's going? on 13:56 - Oct 31 by wessex_exile

I went to the Cambridge United game 1-0 Col U (Big Ron was the Cambridge manager)

We took quite a few to Leatherhead some years ago won 1-0

and Wycombe Lost 2-0 with Kirk Game having a nightmare.

Good Luck on saturday enjoy the game especially with Craig, Sanchez and Jabo

Will be ta Gresty Road though!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024