Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insufficient ban 17:40 - Jan 31 with 754 viewsbwildered

The FA failed to increase Eden Hazard three match suspension claiming it was insufficient to a independent board following his involvement with the Swansea chairman ball boy son .
So alternate punishment might be ?

Drive him around in his Audi A1 while he does his paper round .

Any others ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Insufficient ban on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 751 viewsLeadbelly

Tidy up his bedroom every week until the end of the season.

Write out 100 times "I do not have the right to kick young children, even if he made the most of it ref, just because I play for Chelsea"

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Insufficient ban on 20:16 - Jan 31 with 736 viewsdurham_exile

Insufficient ban on 17:46 - Jan 31 by Leadbelly

Tidy up his bedroom every week until the end of the season.

Write out 100 times "I do not have the right to kick young children, even if he made the most of it ref, just because I play for Chelsea"

Both Hazard and the ball boy Charlie Morgan were in the wrong.

Morgan for his deliberate timewasting and Hazard for not drawing the Referee's attention to the incident who would then have marched over and kicked the little **** .

Hazard could of course have asked politely something along the lines of "please son, can we have our ball back?"

An incident massively over publicised which overshadowed the match result, brought shame on the ball boy for his antics, did nothing for our opinion of overpaid footballers and took up a huge amount of column inches, newsreel and tv replays.

Oh and the ball boy is allegedly a spoilt brat - check out his twitter pages.

I feel better for that!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Insufficient ban on 21:12 - Jan 31 with 729 viewspancab77

The chavvy scumbag should be banned from the stadium for two years and the Chelsea player should be banned for five games(or is that what he got).

eyeing a league and cup double

Insufficient ban on 10:49 - Feb 1 with 711 viewsGoonerDes

the CHAVVVY kid who set up the WHOLE thing ...was just behaving like a top league player , on the floor looking to tha camera ....... THE LITTLE S**T kids of today not
Insufficient ban on 12:08 - Feb 1 with 706 viewscarruthers

The kid or young adult as it turns out, should have had a slap as well, the player kicked the ball not him, probably the first time in his life that anybody has questioned his actions and it came as a shock to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024