Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillips 13:41 - Jul 4 with 15436 viewseghamranger

Fee agreed...5.5 million... On sky

Get in!!!!
Phillips on 00:00 - Jul 5 with 4164 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't know if there's any truth in this but Oxford Utd fans reckon Kemar Roofe is coming our way for around £3 million. Apparently WBA get a sell-on fee which will help defray the cost of Phillips. He plays more or less the same position as Phillips so it makes sense for us.
Phillips on 00:11 - Jul 5 with 4153 viewsTacticalR

Phillips on 18:07 - Jul 4 by Dorse

He became too expensive to maintain and was towed into the North Atlantic where he was scuttled, sinking slowly below the waves to the sound of Adele screeching. Or it might have been bagpipes. Something like that.

Wee Matty McPhillips can be reused.

Air hostess clique

Phillips on 00:17 - Jul 5 with 4140 viewslave16

Phillips on 00:11 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

Wee Matty McPhillips can be reused.

Any word of what Ryan Manning is doing I had high hopes for him when he landed

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Phillips on 06:02 - Jul 5 with 4025 viewseghamranger

Phillips on 00:17 - Jul 5 by lave16

Any word of what Ryan Manning is doing I had high hopes for him when he landed

Scored for the under 21s yesterday, so still about and scoring
Phillips on 08:16 - Jul 5 with 3879 viewsDorse

Phillips on 00:00 - Jul 5 by VancouverHoop

I don't know if there's any truth in this but Oxford Utd fans reckon Kemar Roofe is coming our way for around £3 million. Apparently WBA get a sell-on fee which will help defray the cost of Phillips. He plays more or less the same position as Phillips so it makes sense for us.

Ready made chant for Roofe

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Phillips on 08:22 - Jul 5 with 3867 viewssimmo

Phillips on 00:00 - Jul 5 by VancouverHoop

Haven't seen anything to suggest this could be true (although I'm surprised there isn't more clamour for his signature) and whenever I have seen him he plays just off the striker / number 10 rather than on the wing.

There are plenty of replacements we could look at if we're going like for like though, Adomah would be my choice (although he will be expensive), also James Henry at Wolves who I always liked and has a great cross on him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Phillips on 08:57 - Jul 5 with 3812 viewsElHoop

Phillips on 06:02 - Jul 5 by eghamranger

Scored for the under 21s yesterday, so still about and scoring

Sounds like he had a decent game against the Stones:

http://www.wealdstone-fc.com/2016/posts/wealdstone-1-2-qpr-u21s/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103073317@N06/sets/72157670525339535
Phillips on 09:44 - Jul 5 with 3749 viewsHonkytonks

According to arksfud we are a selling club...sinking like a stone..destined for league one!..... that's gratitude for you!
Login to get fewer ads

Phillips on 13:57 - Jul 5 with 3627 viewsdanehoop

So is Phillips actually sold to anyone yet?

Never knowingly understood

Phillips on 14:11 - Jul 5 with 3583 viewssimmo

Phillips on 13:57 - Jul 5 by danehoop

So is Phillips actually sold to anyone yet?

having a medical now apparently

Phillips on 14:13 - Jul 5 with 3571 viewsconnell10

Phillips on 14:11 - Jul 5 by simmo

having a medical now apparently

Longest medical ever mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Phillips on 14:17 - Jul 5 with 3549 viewsmcqpr10

Quality player if he can be arsed. Still not sure he has the mentality or consistency to do well in the top flight regularly. Actually feel it's at bad move for him personally. Pulls will have him playing so defensively as a wing back or ten yards in front of the full back
Phillips on 14:20 - Jul 5 with 3529 viewsbosh67

Can't see any real problems coming up on this unless he wants more money.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Phillips on 20:44 - Jul 5 with 3301 viewsichbinnaughty

Has he fackin gone yet?
Phillips on 21:08 - Jul 5 with 3250 viewsbosh67

Not sure. Either it is being announced tomorrow or his agent is saying twist over and over again there with £20 notes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Phillips on 09:01 - Jul 6 with 3030 viewssimmo

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-brom-set-unvei

Phillips on 09:03 - Jul 6 with 3027 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Phillips on 09:01 - Jul 6 by simmo

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-brom-set-unvei

Not a bad fee.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Phillips on 09:12 - Jul 6 with 3009 viewsbosh67

About £10m for Matty and Leroy. That is about a million more than we paid for them, which, given the circumstances and our recent record, is pretty decent.

Just Sandro to sell or loan and Caulker to stay or go. Then we are finally efficient financially.

Never knowingly right.

Phillips on 09:33 - Jul 6 with 2960 viewsCamberleyR

Phillips on 09:12 - Jul 6 by bosh67

About £10m for Matty and Leroy. That is about a million more than we paid for them, which, given the circumstances and our recent record, is pretty decent.

Just Sandro to sell or loan and Caulker to stay or go. Then we are finally efficient financially.

Bosh, I make it about a 2 million loss on both combined if the quoted figures of 8 mil for Fer and 4 mil for Phillips are to be believed.

Whether it's a small profit or a small loss though is by the by, as you say the important thing is more big wages off the books.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Phillips on 10:39 - Jul 6 with 2905 viewsdaveB

on offish now
Phillips on 10:59 - Jul 6 with 2836 viewsTacticalR

It will be interesting to see if Pulis can get the best out of him on a consistent basis. I have always been pro-Phillips but I recognise that he can be very inconsistent.

Air hostess clique

Phillips on 11:04 - Jul 6 with 2817 viewskensalriser

Phillips on 09:33 - Jul 6 by CamberleyR

Bosh, I make it about a 2 million loss on both combined if the quoted figures of 8 mil for Fer and 4 mil for Phillips are to be believed.

Whether it's a small profit or a small loss though is by the by, as you say the important thing is more big wages off the books.

Are transfer fees ever reported accurately? Usually it's something like £MEGA.X.MILLION as the headline and then the including add-ons, bonuses and extras that may never be incurred buried in the copy somewhere. Or even more heinous, the deal that may be 'worth' x million, which probably includes wages.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Phillips on 11:10 - Jul 6 with 2787 viewsHAYESBOY

All done. On Offy now.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Phillips on 11:10 - Jul 6 with 2785 viewsNorthernr

Phillips on 11:04 - Jul 6 by kensalriser

Are transfer fees ever reported accurately? Usually it's something like £MEGA.X.MILLION as the headline and then the including add-ons, bonuses and extras that may never be incurred buried in the copy somewhere. Or even more heinous, the deal that may be 'worth' x million, which probably includes wages.

I do find it ridiculous that clubs are required to publish agents fees down to the last penny but not the actual fee for the transfer the agent was involved in.
Phillips on 11:17 - Jul 6 with 2745 viewsrsonist

Newsnow showing headlines in quick succession pricing him and £5m, £5.5m and £6m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024