Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro sent off 15:34 - Feb 23 with 21481 viewsMrGrieves

In today's u21 game. Anyone know if that means he'll have to serve a suspension for the seniors?
Sandro sent off on 19:22 - Feb 23 with 4433 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 19:05 - Feb 23 by CroydonCaptJack

The one that just sacked their great manager.

Sacked??
Sandro sent off on 19:23 - Feb 23 with 4437 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 19:19 - Feb 23 by onlyrinmoray

Personally I think this is excellent news Doughty gets to play instead of the prat Joey and the the permanently AWOL Sandro, who always seems permanently overweight. Even at Spurs. Makes Tom Huddleston look slimline

Karl Henry and Michael Doughty the central midfield for the rest of the season

It's nice to be confident about having that option isn't it? Could only imagine who 'Arry would have ended up playing there after spending every waking hour bemoaning the situation.

Of course we could always play Samba Diakite
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 19:25]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro sent off on 19:26 - Feb 23 with 4423 viewsenfieldargh

What is more incredible is that he was sent off on 90 minutes!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sandro sent off on 19:37 - Feb 23 with 4391 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 23 by ElHoop

This seems to be the rule:

Qualifying matches for a suspension can only be for the team whom the Player was playing for at the time they were
sent off. If a Club operates a number of teams and is dismissed from one team, that Player is unable to participate until
the team he/she were sent off for play the appropriate number of games relevant to the Players suspension. e.g.
A Player is sent off playing for the First team, the Player is unable to play for the Reserves or any other team until the
First team have played the number of qualifying matches that relates to the Players suspension.

If that's correct then it depends on when his suspension starts, but he's likely to miss the under 21 games (and all first team games on those dates) on 10th 17th and 23rd March although there's an Ipswich game which could be rearranged. But if he's eligible for Spurs and Arsenal before the suspension starts then he might only miss Palace and Everton, and if we rearrange the Ipswich under 21 game to say 14th March then he might only miss Palace, although the rules are quite confusing.

If he plays in the Spurs and Arsenal games he''l be crocked by the time of the Palace and Everton games.

Somewhere there's a mighty computer algorithm which can tell you which games both Barton and Sandro will be fit and available for selection.

It just says zero.
Sandro sent off on 19:37 - Feb 23 with 4392 viewsingeminate

Personally I think this is excellent news Doughty gets to play instead of the prat Joey and the the permanently AWOL Sandro, who always seems permanently overweight. Even at Spurs. Makes Tom Huddleston look slimline

If this blonde chap went blindly over the top with a career ending challenge then I have no doubt Sandra would have found a way not only to end his current career as a footballer, but he'd have probably also shattered a key digit simultaneously destroying his next career as a Kung Fu fighting impressionist.

So on the basis we can conclusively rule out a particularly bad challenge then his response is a disgrace, I would have stern words, ever so stern.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sandro sent off on 19:51 - Feb 23 with 4346 viewsMrGrieves

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 23 by ElHoop

This seems to be the rule:

Qualifying matches for a suspension can only be for the team whom the Player was playing for at the time they were
sent off. If a Club operates a number of teams and is dismissed from one team, that Player is unable to participate until
the team he/she were sent off for play the appropriate number of games relevant to the Players suspension. e.g.
A Player is sent off playing for the First team, the Player is unable to play for the Reserves or any other team until the
First team have played the number of qualifying matches that relates to the Players suspension.

If that's correct then it depends on when his suspension starts, but he's likely to miss the under 21 games (and all first team games on those dates) on 10th 17th and 23rd March although there's an Ipswich game which could be rearranged. But if he's eligible for Spurs and Arsenal before the suspension starts then he might only miss Palace and Everton, and if we rearrange the Ipswich under 21 game to say 14th March then he might only miss Palace, although the rules are quite confusing.

I think I understand less than before I started the thread now...
Sandro sent off on 19:52 - Feb 23 with 4340 viewsLblock

I'm kind of wqith SoG here (not on the humility side as I'm not sure you get too many overnight millionaires in a "lads game" who are shrinking violets)

But when oh when oh when are we going to start profiling our signings?
We need to do due diligence before large amounts of cash are invested into these blokes --- I mean would you purchase a a business for £5million and not want to explore every level of what makes it tick? When you buy a house you dont do it because you used to live in the area or because it makes your knees feel better.

Once you do invest then develop your investment, make sure it's working for you. Control it. Harness it. Make it reflect positively on you and look after it.... if it starts to fail you then get rid!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro sent off on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 4272 viewsFredManRave

Sandro sent off on 15:49 - Feb 23 by Northernr

to be fair, this Jake Andrews he's started on looks like a proper fcking hard case.

Assuming this photo was taken just after the incident it looks to me like Sandro has gone down way too easily after the merest of pokes from the kid.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 20:44]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro sent off on 21:17 - Feb 23 with 4115 viewsWokingR

Sandro sent off on 20:12 - Feb 23 by FredManRave

Assuming this photo was taken just after the incident it looks to me like Sandro has gone down way too easily after the merest of pokes from the kid.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 20:44]

Sandro sent off on 21:38 - Feb 23 with 4039 viewsWilloW4

Sandro sent off on 19:26 - Feb 23 by enfieldargh

Sandro is just another money gragging redknapp waste of space... Sooner these tossers go the better.!! Got no time for any of them.. There's the door...feck off !!!
Sandro sent off on 21:47 - Feb 23 with 4017 viewsWilloW4

Sandro sent off on 21:38 - Feb 23 by WilloW4

Sandro is just another money gragging redknapp waste of space... Sooner these tossers go the better.!! Got no time for any of them.. There's the door...feck off !!!

For 'gragging'.. See.. 'Grabbing '... But hey , 'gragging' might make sense to someone..(er, me, an hour ago.)
Sandro sent off on 00:52 - Feb 24 with 3798 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sandro sent off on 19:22 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

Sacked??

Yes
Sandro sent off on 01:58 - Feb 24 with 3765 viewsbacardiinbrissie

To be fair i have to put my hands up and say i called this one completely wrong.
I genuinely thought this guy was gonna be a decent ddition to the squad but i got it completely wrong

HANDS UP !!

Just what was ou r manager thinking !
Sandro sent off on 08:07 - Feb 24 with 3622 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro sent off on 08:15 - Feb 24 with 3616 viewsRecoilboss

Sandro sent off on 01:58 - Feb 24 by bacardiinbrissie

To be fair i have to put my hands up and say i called this one completely wrong.
I genuinely thought this guy was gonna be a decent ddition to the squad but i got it completely wrong

HANDS UP !!

Most frustrating thing is that he 'is' a really good player. Most Spurs fans I talk to loved him - hence his 'Beast' nickname. Just got to get the geezer on the fcking pitch somehow...
Sandro sent off on 08:44 - Feb 24 with 3573 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 08:15 - Feb 24 by Recoilboss

Most frustrating thing is that he 'is' a really good player. Most Spurs fans I talk to loved him - hence his 'Beast' nickname. Just got to get the geezer on the fcking pitch somehow...

I am still somewhere between the two. It's hard not to kick off and label him a failure when he was a marquee signing and has been such a fragile shit. It's also a disgrace that he has been missing so long and owes us his commitment for the last part of the season, only to get himself sent off. Maybe it was a bad challenge that jeapordised his recovery? Maybe it was purely on him? But it's not going to do him any favours with the fans.

I think when he has played, he has been quite good. The spurs fans saw more of him than anyone and they all massively rate him. He's a great age and plays a role/position that is really important to modern teams. IF we can get him fit and he can keep his fckin stupid fat head in check, I think he could become an important player for us - but he is starting in negative credit so he's going to have to really go some now.

Sandro sent off on 08:49 - Feb 24 with 3566 viewsRs_Holy

Sandro sent off on 15:49 - Feb 23 by Northernr

to be fair, this Jake Andrews he's started on looks like a proper fcking hard case.

To be serious for a minute ... It seems the more QPR pay players the worse there behaviour/professionalism is!... Compare Barton, Sandra, Bosingwa and Christopher Samba with Charlie, Henry, Hill and Suk-Young
Sandro sent off on 09:03 - Feb 24 with 3535 viewsjohncharles

Sandro sent off on 01:58 - Feb 24 by bacardiinbrissie

HANDS UP !!

His percentage of the transfer fee ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Sandro sent off on 09:08 - Feb 24 with 3528 viewsQPunkR

Well we'd all love to think so but it seems Ramsey is in thrall to that fúcker Barton just like the last 2 poxy managers were. You know full well he'll waltz straight back into the team upon his triumphant return. Probably astride a donkey walking on palm leaves or somesuch

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 09:15 - Feb 24 with 3514 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 09:08 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Well we'd all love to think so but it seems Ramsey is in thrall to that fúcker Barton just like the last 2 poxy managers were. You know full well he'll waltz straight back into the team upon his triumphant return. Probably astride a donkey walking on palm leaves or somesuch

I think the problem you have is that he's obviously a massive part of the dressing room. Whether the players like him or not I think his 'bants' and self proclaimed leadership means he's a big talker and I imagine him acting as the managers mouthpiece to the players.

To just drop him or bomb him out would be an issue, so the best we can do is wait until the end of the season and fck him off. Or, use this opportunity to give somebody else a chance to earn a starting place. There's no reason why if a player is in form he shouldn't confine Barton to the bench, and he'd have to accept that.

Sandro sent off on 09:18 - Feb 24 with 3501 viewsQPunkR

Sandro sent off on 09:15 - Feb 24 by simmo

I think the problem you have is that he's obviously a massive part of the dressing room. Whether the players like him or not I think his 'bants' and self proclaimed leadership means he's a big talker and I imagine him acting as the managers mouthpiece to the players.

To just drop him or bomb him out would be an issue, so the best we can do is wait until the end of the season and fck him off. Or, use this opportunity to give somebody else a chance to earn a starting place. There's no reason why if a player is in form he shouldn't confine Barton to the bench, and he'd have to accept that.

I'd like to think that'd happen, but can't see him being replaced. Please God Tony's not idiotic enough to hand him a new deal at the end of the season!
I'm sure Everton and Marseille are fighting it out right now over our captain and saviour's signature. 5 year deal. Nailed on.

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 09:24 - Feb 24 with 3492 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 09:18 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

I'd like to think that'd happen, but can't see him being replaced. Please God Tony's not idiotic enough to hand him a new deal at the end of the season!
I'm sure Everton and Marseille are fighting it out right now over our captain and saviour's signature. 5 year deal. Nailed on.

Well he is being replaced, for 3 games. So if somebody comes in for the next 3 games and plays well, I don;t think Ramsey would just bomb them out so he could reinstate Barton, and Barton being a bastion of team understanding would have to swallow that and accept it.

I really hope it happens, and I hope that Fernandes new approach to things include him allowing the likes of Barton, SWP, etc to leave and starting a fresh, regardless of the league we're in. Joseph Christ has already spoken of huis desire to play for another 4-5 years potentially, if he wants that all in one contract he won't get it here, Sir Les wouldn't go for that.

Sandro sent off on 09:29 - Feb 24 with 3480 viewsQPunkR

Sandro sent off on 09:24 - Feb 24 by simmo

Well he is being replaced, for 3 games. So if somebody comes in for the next 3 games and plays well, I don;t think Ramsey would just bomb them out so he could reinstate Barton, and Barton being a bastion of team understanding would have to swallow that and accept it.

I really hope it happens, and I hope that Fernandes new approach to things include him allowing the likes of Barton, SWP, etc to leave and starting a fresh, regardless of the league we're in. Joseph Christ has already spoken of huis desire to play for another 4-5 years potentially, if he wants that all in one contract he won't get it here, Sir Les wouldn't go for that.

I pray to all that's holy that you're right

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 09:32 - Feb 24 with 3472 viewskensalriser

So has anyone found any precedent for a player being suspended for first team games as a result of being sent off in a non-first team game?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sandro sent off on 11:18 - Feb 24 with 3353 viewsade_qpr

Sandro sent off on 19:26 - Feb 23 by enfieldargh

Bullshit, you mean to tell me he lasted 90 minutes?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024