Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro sent off 15:34 - Feb 23 with 21559 viewsMrGrieves

In today's u21 game. Anyone know if that means he'll have to serve a suspension for the seniors?
Sandro sent off on 15:16 - Feb 25 with 2752 viewsHollowayRanger

massive escape if not banned from first team games

still him and barton make a great pair together

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro sent off on 15:17 - Feb 25 with 2757 viewsRecoilboss

Sandro sent off on 14:24 - Feb 25 by HollowayRanger

sooner barton and sandro leave QPR the better both damaged goods costing us a fortune still at least the ban gives then time to catch up with their reading

The non-ban is fine news.

Maybe Sandro is a full term crock, I have no idea - but it’s one hell of an assumption for a player who is still only 25. Looks like one serious footballer, not just from the (admittedly brief) glimpses we’ve seen but according to many a Spurs fans. Can’t see how anyone can write him off yet - madness. I personally can’t wait for his return and hopefully a proper run so we all see what he can really do.

As for Bellend, hopefully he will never don an QPR shirt again.
Sandro sent off on 15:46 - Feb 25 with 2701 viewsRecoilboss

And talking of our scrotal philosopher - it follows that if the Beast does get back into the team quickly, and manages to stay there, it only increases the likelihood that Lord Bellend of Substance will never be seen in the vicinity of Shepherd’s Bush again. So let’s back Sandra for that prospect alone.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 10:59]
Sandro sent off on 16:03 - Feb 25 with 2654 viewsLoft1979

Sandro sent off on 20:41 - Feb 24 by bosh67

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-qprs-sandro-sent-grabbing-5223

Nasty tackle on him but ridiculous reaction.

Ridiculous reaction?
Interesting that his reaction is described as 'Matic like' , but Matic gets his suspension REDUCED and Chelsea are still remonstrating against the punishment as his reaction was 'justified'.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31613184
Sandro sent off on 16:09 - Feb 25 with 2642 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 15:02 - Feb 25 by adhoc_qpr

Not sure I understand how being positive helps in this situation?

Sandro doesn't get booed when on the pitch and i haven't heard anyone say he is a bad person or professional either?

Everyone knew Sandro was prone to serious knee problems, so this situation was completely avoidable.

Redknapp gambled on getting him fit and ignored the risks, because that's what Redknapp does.

TF signed the check and was dazzled to sign a cult Brazilian player, because that's what he does.

Well I think drawing comparisons to people like Samba and labelling him as big a dick as Barton when he hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do is a bit harsh.

Agree RE Redknapp ignoring the dangers for 'yet another signing' and TF signing off on it when he had such a poor track record of recent injuries, but neither of those things are Sandros fault and however flimsy he has been so far he definitely has the potential to be a really good player for us. He's relatively young, plays a specific role for the team that nobody other than Henry (32) seems capable of and he's a little bit nuts. Many on here talking like they have written him off already and thrown him in the mercenary/knob head pile.

Let's wait and see what happens, but hopefully he gets support from the stands and manages to hold down a 1st team spot, we could really do with that happening!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 25 with 2563 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sandro sent off on 16:09 - Feb 25 by simmo

Well I think drawing comparisons to people like Samba and labelling him as big a dick as Barton when he hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do is a bit harsh.

Agree RE Redknapp ignoring the dangers for 'yet another signing' and TF signing off on it when he had such a poor track record of recent injuries, but neither of those things are Sandros fault and however flimsy he has been so far he definitely has the potential to be a really good player for us. He's relatively young, plays a specific role for the team that nobody other than Henry (32) seems capable of and he's a little bit nuts. Many on here talking like they have written him off already and thrown him in the mercenary/knob head pile.

Let's wait and see what happens, but hopefully he gets support from the stands and manages to hold down a 1st team spot, we could really do with that happening!

Fair enough.

I have written him off as a crock myself and i don't think we'll get much out of him either on the pitch or in terms of recouping cash if he leaves.

BUT i would love to be proved wrong, see him come back to fitness and be an integral part of our survival over the next dozen games!

Terrible signing (so far) but not a bad guy.
Sandro sent off on 19:51 - Feb 25 with 2461 viewsHollowayRanger

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 25 by adhoc_qpr

Fair enough.

I have written him off as a crock myself and i don't think we'll get much out of him either on the pitch or in terms of recouping cash if he leaves.

BUT i would love to be proved wrong, see him come back to fitness and be an integral part of our survival over the next dozen games!

Terrible signing (so far) but not a bad guy.

agree with this

could be a GREAT PLAYER

but he's seen more of the treatment table so far then the pitch

as for barton if we go down he's gone

if we stay up I hope he's gone

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro sent off on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 2436 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Even though i put my hands up, im not writing him of yet. When we signed him i thought he was goin to play a massive part in our midfield and help us stay up. It just seems that for one reason or another he hasnt been fit to play. I dont think we can even blame HR for this one!
I hope he does make a qick return to the squad as he obviously could be immense for us. It just seems tht every time he gets close to getting a decent run, then something happens.
I think he's been hit by the "Curse of The R's" where by we get a decent player and manage to make him a dud in under 3 months!
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro sent off on 20:33 - Feb 25 with 2429 viewswombat

Sandro sent off on 20:27 - Feb 25 by bacardiinbrissie

Even though i put my hands up, im not writing him of yet. When we signed him i thought he was goin to play a massive part in our midfield and help us stay up. It just seems that for one reason or another he hasnt been fit to play. I dont think we can even blame HR for this one!
I hope he does make a qick return to the squad as he obviously could be immense for us. It just seems tht every time he gets close to getting a decent run, then something happens.
I think he's been hit by the "Curse of The R's" where by we get a decent player and manage to make him a dud in under 3 months!

Ok my prediction he'll be off the pitch against arsenal by half time injured sorry he's busted and we are stuck with him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sandro sent off on 20:37 - Feb 25 with 2425 viewsBklynRanger

I'm hoping that CR has kept him back a week or two more than HR would have to make sure that there's no risk of a recurrence.

He's had a couple of games for us so far where I thought he looked to be what we needed in terms of positioning and physical presence (ridiculous return on investment obviously).

'Hopefully' he'll stay fit and we'll all think differently of him by May.

Is he even out in Dubai yet though? Can't see why he wouldn't be.
Sandro sent off (n/t) on 20:50 - Feb 25 with 2410 viewsJamie

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 20:51]
Sandro sent off on 08:22 - Feb 26 with 2290 viewsBrightonhoop

His hearts in the right place, but hi legs have gone. Arry should never have touched him.
Sandro sent off on 09:13 - Feb 26 with 2248 viewsElHoop

Great that he's not suspended. I wish that I understood suspensions but there doesn't seem to be anything anywhere which sets it all out with any authority. Given the billions involved that seems a bit crap.

Anyhow hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of a few recent former crocks such as Helguson, Dunne & Zamora and give us a few great memories at least.
Sandro sent off on 10:02 - Feb 26 with 2229 viewsQPunkR

Sandro sent off on 16:09 - Feb 25 by simmo

Don't see why he gets added leeway about the transfer fee not being his fault where others are lambasted for this though.

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 10:07 - Feb 26 with 2220 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 10:02 - Feb 26 by QPunkR

Don't see why he gets added leeway about the transfer fee not being his fault where others are lambasted for this though.

Like who? We haven't blamed the players for excessive fees, it's more the wages vs contributions that people have problems with. Which is understandable. But there's a difference between not contributing cos you don't fancy it, or contributing negatively, and not being able to at all because you're injured.

Sandro sent off on 10:11 - Feb 26 with 2212 viewsQPunkR

Sandro sent off on 10:07 - Feb 26 by simmo

Like who? We haven't blamed the players for excessive fees, it's more the wages vs contributions that people have problems with. Which is understandable. But there's a difference between not contributing cos you don't fancy it, or contributing negatively, and not being able to at all because you're injured.

I meant to lump wages in with transfer fees. Whoever's not flavour of the month gets slated 'cos of their wages.

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 10:21 - Feb 26 with 2201 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 10:11 - Feb 26 by QPunkR

I meant to lump wages in with transfer fees. Whoever's not flavour of the month gets slated 'cos of their wages.

Yeah of course, it's perfectly understandable too, those on the upper ends of our wage bill are the highest paid in our history, by a MASSIVE amount. When you have new signings on 40-50-60k pw it's easy to get the hump when they don't run as much as the lads at other clubs on a fraction of that. But in this regard I don't think rounding on Sandro for the start to his QPR career is beneficial (I am not saying you are btw) and I hope that if/when he does come back into the team he's supported well by the fans and not singled out for grief.

He could go down as a fckin ridiculous signing that we never should have made, or he could keep his knee in check until the end of the season, contribute massively and come back next year stronger and less fragile.

I just don't think he should be put in with the Luke Youngs, SWP's and Sambas of this world, they were on massive money but just couldn't be arsed to get themselves fit or make themselves available. At least Sandro is saying the right things and trying to recover.

Sandro sent off on 10:26 - Feb 26 with 2192 viewsQPunkR

Sandro sent off on 10:21 - Feb 26 by simmo

Yeah of course, it's perfectly understandable too, those on the upper ends of our wage bill are the highest paid in our history, by a MASSIVE amount. When you have new signings on 40-50-60k pw it's easy to get the hump when they don't run as much as the lads at other clubs on a fraction of that. But in this regard I don't think rounding on Sandro for the start to his QPR career is beneficial (I am not saying you are btw) and I hope that if/when he does come back into the team he's supported well by the fans and not singled out for grief.

He could go down as a fckin ridiculous signing that we never should have made, or he could keep his knee in check until the end of the season, contribute massively and come back next year stronger and less fragile.

I just don't think he should be put in with the Luke Youngs, SWP's and Sambas of this world, they were on massive money but just couldn't be arsed to get themselves fit or make themselves available. At least Sandro is saying the right things and trying to recover.

I'm not lumping him in with that shower of shite (not yet anyway!).

He's a weird one in that most everyone's frustrated with him, but no-one's having a go/booing him etc. V strange situation.
I do also hope that he manages to get a run of more than 2 games together and stay in the team.

The one certain thing about the whole affair is that his nickname will forever be changed!

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 10:40 - Feb 26 with 2181 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 10:26 - Feb 26 by QPunkR

I'm not lumping him in with that shower of shite (not yet anyway!).

He's a weird one in that most everyone's frustrated with him, but no-one's having a go/booing him etc. V strange situation.
I do also hope that he manages to get a run of more than 2 games together and stay in the team.

The one certain thing about the whole affair is that his nickname will forever be changed!

Yeah, a 'beast' he is not... I think it's frustrating because everyone wants him to be playing, especially cos we need him, but he can't ge thimself fit. The frustration we have towards 'Arry and Fernandes for signing him in the first place is directed at him for not being available and doing stupid things like getting 90th min red cards.

I think I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt because I like him, I think he's a decent player, and a physical holding midfielder with premier league experience. He's also a really good age and a bit mental, which I have a personal preference for. He's going to be starting on the back foot with fans but I hope they give him the chance to change their views.

Sandro sent off on 15:25 - Feb 26 with 2118 viewsfrancisbowles

Sandro sent off on 10:40 - Feb 26 by simmo

Yeah, a 'beast' he is not... I think it's frustrating because everyone wants him to be playing, especially cos we need him, but he can't ge thimself fit. The frustration we have towards 'Arry and Fernandes for signing him in the first place is directed at him for not being available and doing stupid things like getting 90th min red cards.

I think I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt because I like him, I think he's a decent player, and a physical holding midfielder with premier league experience. He's also a really good age and a bit mental, which I have a personal preference for. He's going to be starting on the back foot with fans but I hope they give him the chance to change their views.

I agree with all your 'positivity' and he has now lasted two full (I know) games for the EDS, U 21's, stiffs or whatever the latest name is.
Sandro sent off on 16:26 - Feb 26 with 2038 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sandro has all the ability to do a holding midfield job but isn't physically fit...

Diakite has all the ability to do a box-to-box, dynamic midfielder job, but isn't mentally fit...

As mentioned, i think both of these will prove transfer busts (Diakite already is) but imagine if we could get them fit, on form and playing well together!
Sandro sent off on 16:36 - Feb 26 with 2030 viewsSpiritofGregory

Well that's a relief. Let's hope Sandro is ok for the rest of the season, Joey can remain on the bench.
Sandro sent off on 16:46 - Feb 26 with 2022 viewsTacticalR

Sandro sent off on 16:26 - Feb 26 by adhoc_qpr

Sandro has all the ability to do a holding midfield job but isn't physically fit...

Diakite has all the ability to do a box-to-box, dynamic midfielder job, but isn't mentally fit...

As mentioned, i think both of these will prove transfer busts (Diakite already is) but imagine if we could get them fit, on form and playing well together!

That is beyond imagining.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024