Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton already looking to move on? 17:09 - May 14 with 21246 viewsActonOccident

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/joey-barton-to-marsei

If Marseille once again can't meet the wage demands then I guess it's cheerio to our Joseph.
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:01 - May 16 with 4105 viewsRecoilboss

haven’t seen Joseph Gobshite doing this recently. Or ever in fact.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 7:02]
Barton already looking to move on? on 07:23 - May 16 with 4048 viewsLblock

Barton already looking to move on? on 01:36 - May 16 by MrGrieves

I don't mean to be too controversial, but Barton is symptomatic of everything that's gone wrong since our first promotion under Warnock. He's had some, and only some, really good games for us but here's the truth:

He, by his own admission, never really wanted to come here
He's always acted like he's playing for a lesser club than he should be
He's let us down in some crucial games by having hissy fits and getting sent off
He gets a huge wage, much bigger than we should be paying anyone
He always attracts negative headlines for our club
The moment he got the chance he fcked off to Marseille and only came back because he had no other option
The vast majority of the time he hasn't been as good as Karl Henry.

Barton's been a problem, nothing more. The fundamental thing wrong with our club is a lack of identity and values. We attract older, overpaid players who think this club is beneath them. We then seem to be surprised when we don't see them playing as a team. The reason Austin was a success, apart from his obvious ability, is that he saw QPR as a step up. He worked his bllocks off and never for a second seemed to think that we were lucky to have him. That's the type of character we need and they're not as rare as you might think. It's just that's there's far too many faux-intellectual rseholes out there who the media once thought were good. Sadly, that's been our chairman's transfer policy too the last few years.

I'm not a fan of Ramsey, but if he looks to sign players not looking for a last payday we might have a chance of getting back the club of Cook, Ainsworth, Bircham, Padula and Shittu that I fell in love with.

Summed it up perfectly

Take a house point

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barton already looking to move on? on 07:36 - May 16 with 4021 viewsWeaverQPR

If the club had any self respect then Barton shouldn't play again, its embarrassing, this tool is meant to be the face of QPR, the leader, the role model, setting an example to his teammates etc. Get him out.
Give me Doughty, Faurlin and Henry next year.

@WeavQPR

Barton already looking to move on? on 08:34 - May 16 with 3977 viewspaulparker

Barton already looking to move on? on 21:03 - May 15 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 9m9 minutes ago

@RodneyMarsh10 just another skint, washed up ex-player, full of hatred. Let it go mate. You peaked over 40 yrs ago in Div2. #jogon
13 retweets 8 favorites

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 6m6 minutes ago

There you go Hot-Rod. Must publicity you've ever had... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Marsh_(footballer) … 🔔🔚
2 retweets 4 favorites

Give @rodneymarsh a follow. He's a 70yr old ex-footballer who likes arguing with current players on social media.
22 retweets 31 favorites

What an absolute tosser, sad.

Barton is a cant , I cannot stand this Scouse maggot , he should be flung out just for having a pop at one our greats , imagine Henderson saying the same to Dagleish or Ashley Young having a pop at Bobby Charlton, it's disrespectful to one of the players who actually put this club on the map
(Yes I do remember the Gerry Francis episode , before anyone brings that in)

Marsh has more ability in his little toe than Barton will ever dream of , And another thing you useless fcucker you couldn't even cut the mustard in the championship last year And have never peaked , so good luck in finding a club you tosspot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton already looking to move on? on 08:41 - May 16 with 3968 viewspaulparker

Barton already looking to move on? on 02:42 - May 16 by Nov77

I hope tomorrow the crowd give a loud chorus of 'Rodney! Rodney!' Just to let barton know where our loyalties lie.

That would be great if the whole stadium today was doing the Rodkneeeeeeeee,rodkneeeee, chant
Then follow it up with magic hat, chimney chim for Shittu, Ginoooo, six foot two eyes are blue Steve wicks is after you, Andy sinton on the wing, the white pele , etc
Just to remind these useless lot what real legends are about

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton already looking to move on? on 09:56 - May 16 with 3854 viewsDiscodroids

@RodneyMarsh10 just another skint, washed up ex-player, full of hatred. Let it go mate. You peaked over 40 yrs ago in Div2. #jogon
13 retweets 8 favorites

There you go Hot-Rod. Must publicity you've ever had... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Marsh_(footballer) … 🔔🔚
2 retweets 4 favorites

Give @rodneymarsh a follow. He's a 70yr old ex-footballer who likes arguing with current players on social media.
22 retweets 31 favorites

ive had to get mrs disco to administer a potion of heavy barbiturates and a snifter of kettamine to drop me down the k hole, as i fear i'll lose my wrag to such an extent over this tweet i'll get me bone handle chiv out and stripe his fat arse.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 9:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Barton already looking to move on? on 09:56 - May 16 with 3852 viewsDiscodroids

13 retweets 8 favorites

2 retweets 4 favorites

22 retweets 31 favorites

this skin tag on a tramps shitty arse needs to fk off now.

the cnt looks like the crazy frog thats had his scrote stretched over his head.

it would be more than a pleasure to casually overwhelm him with doug mountjoys half butt. the slag.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 10:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:11 - May 16 with 3837 viewsBluce_Ree

Could Barton be any more of a cocksucker?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:25 - May 16 with 3812 viewsJamie

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:11 - May 16 by Bluce_Ree

Could Barton be any more of a cocksucker?

Only if he were infact yourself kneeling before the wildly overrated Rob Green.
Barton already looking to move on? on 11:04 - May 16 with 3776 viewsGetMeRangers

Barton already looking to move on? on 02:42 - May 16 by Nov77

I hope tomorrow the crowd give a loud chorus of 'Rodney! Rodney!' Just to let barton know where our loyalties lie.

Taking football ability out of it, both are as idiotic on Twitter.
Barton already looking to move on? on 11:48 - May 16 with 3724 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Barton already looking to move on? on 01:24 - May 17 with 3563 viewsBluce_Ree

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:25 - May 16 by Jamie

Only if he were infact yourself kneeling before the wildly overrated Rob Green.

"wildly overrated"

The f*cking guy has been really good for us (especially in our promotion season) and everyone thinks he's shit!

Apart from that yeah pure overrated.

I like you Jamie, it'll be a shame when under Green's rulership I'll be forced to execute you. :(

Seriously though, f**king Barton. He's on Twitter going on about how football is way harder to play now blah blah fking blah. One thing he forgets is that back in the 60s/70s, players weren't b1tches falling over like c*nts. Honest tackles/borderline assaults back then.

What's Barton? A one-man crimewave who thinks he's hard and then puts the boot/knee in when a guy isn't looking (re: his sending off at City when we stayed up).

ALLEGEDLY my friend at work saw someone who may or may not have been Joey Barton hypothetically headbutt a girl in a nightclub in Liverpool years ago. A girl who was her friend who she may have then had to wipe the blood off her face for her. I may or may not trust said friend totally and know that what she's saying is the truth. Who knows?

Barton already looking to move on? on 05:36 - May 17 with 3516 viewstimcocking

Christ, everytime Joey begins to start to win me around he comes out with crap like this. That does show an apalling lack of respect and class. Once again he's shamed himself and his family and is too dumb to even realise. Very disappointing.

Intellectual my fcuking arsehole.
Barton already looking to move on? on 05:47 - May 17 with 3513 viewsstuabd

Barton is fine as long as you don't criticise him in any way. He sees his role as being one of criticising everyone and everything, but he cannot accept someone doing the same to him.

He's thick as, and his comments are embarrassing. Another one we need to get rid of.
Barton already looking to move on? on 10:55 - May 17 with 3385 viewsSomersetHoops

There are plenty of less expensive footballers out there who can pass, take corners and free kicks better than Barton, who won't bring our club into disrepute or cause us to be generally loathed in the way Barton does. I wouldn't have Barton at QPR at any price. His transfer to QPR was the reason I supported the sacking of Warnock and his sendings off contributed to some of Warnocks's losing results which eventually got him the sack. Our club would have been and will be better without that odious thug and the sooner he goes the better.

Who's Next?

Barton already looking to move on? on 16:18 - May 17 with 3290 viewsBluce_Ree

Barton already looking to move on? on 05:47 - May 17 by stuabd

Barton is fine as long as you don't criticise him in any way. He sees his role as being one of criticising everyone and everything, but he cannot accept someone doing the same to him.

He's thick as, and his comments are embarrassing. Another one we need to get rid of.

The definition of a scouser. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Barton already looking to move on? on 20:27 - May 17 with 3187 viewsPeterHucker

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:55 - May 17 by SomersetHoops

There are plenty of less expensive footballers out there who can pass, take corners and free kicks better than Barton, who won't bring our club into disrepute or cause us to be generally loathed in the way Barton does. I wouldn't have Barton at QPR at any price. His transfer to QPR was the reason I supported the sacking of Warnock and his sendings off contributed to some of Warnocks's losing results which eventually got him the sack. Our club would have been and will be better without that odious thug and the sooner he goes the better.

Yep, what he said.
Barton already looking to move on? on 21:59 - May 17 with 3079 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think Barton's Barton and he causes most of his own problems, but he did ok last season, but time for him to go, the interesting thing will be who wants him and what salary they will pay him.

I cannot see anyone wanting to pay more than 20K p/w for him (Oh I wish I could get that for a few years)... but to him thats probably pauper stuff shockingly.
Barton already looking to move on? on 10:43 - May 18 with 2941 viewsQPunkR

Barton already looking to move on? on 17:36 - May 15 by NW10Hoop

Look, I'm not flying the flag for Barton in particular. If we could replace him with someone of similar ability, decent age, sensible wages and an aversion to Twitter he'd be ideal for us in the championship. But first season apart I've quite enjoyed having Barton in the team. No matter how much he loves it in Marseille surely his agent will try and get him paid as much as possible?

He's been man of the match for us countless times for us in the championship and again in the premiership, so let's send him on his way giving him the middle finger as he goes. Let us do that while not even know inn if we are gonna be allowed to sign a replacement.

How about a bit of pragmatism?

How about a bit of self respect as a Club and fúck this waste of DNA off? (Jesus Barton obviously, not yourself!)

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton already looking to move on? on 13:57 - May 18 with 2826 viewsNW10Hoop

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:43 - May 18 by QPunkR

How about a bit of self respect as a Club and fúck this waste of DNA off? (Jesus Barton obviously, not yourself!)

Cool. I get it, people don't like him. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him either. But based on recent form I can see us getting rid of him, not lining up an adequate replacement(or even a couple of replacements) and everyone having a crack at Uncle Tony for not renewing his contract. If someone can be identified I'd love QPR to find his replacement, but in much the same way that Rob Green's successor has been here waiting in the wings, I'd rather keep Barton for a year to play alongside/compete for a place with his successor
Barton already looking to move on? on 14:03 - May 18 with 2791 viewsNorthernr

Barton already looking to move on? on 13:57 - May 18 by NW10Hoop

Cool. I get it, people don't like him. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him either. But based on recent form I can see us getting rid of him, not lining up an adequate replacement(or even a couple of replacements) and everyone having a crack at Uncle Tony for not renewing his contract. If someone can be identified I'd love QPR to find his replacement, but in much the same way that Rob Green's successor has been here waiting in the wings, I'd rather keep Barton for a year to play alongside/compete for a place with his successor

These £50,000 a week, poorly behaved, disrespectful little shts who abuse club legends on social media, constantly talk about how much money they're earning, repeatedly get sent off at crucial points of crucial games, repeatedly court moves to other clubs and only kick into any kind of consistent form when their contracts are about to expire are difficult to find. Maybe we should renew his deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024