Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! 23:16 - Jun 10 with 30226 viewsSuffolk

Bye, Bye Adel!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3119112/Adel-Taarabt-sign-Benf
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:49 - Jun 11 with 3488 viewsw7r

Could have made so much more of his undoubted talent but unlike some of our players just didn't have the hunger, drive or the nous. Not as good as he thought he was, which is a bad starting place. Added to that, poor attitude, bad (good) agent, overly indulged, junk food eating, shisha toking, egocentric lazy lard arsed skinny jeaned selfie taking waster, not fit to lace Stanleys boots I'm afraid. If only he had 50% of the Derry, Hill, Faurlin, Austin, Macca, Sinton, Bardsley, Olly, Barker, Francis, Brevitt, Wilson (to name a few), application levels he could have been a real player - instead he's more Mark H*teley application levels in my view. Remembered for one excellent season in the Championship, not much to show for such promise really is it.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 17:46 - Jun 11 with 3376 viewsHantsR

Words on the parting of Adel Taarabt

So farewell then, Adel
Never mind we’ll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you
No, that was the other one…
…You like the nutmeg!
Precious, precocious, mercurial talent
Keith’s mum says Rodney was better
I think I agree

E J Thribb (17 ½)
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 17:47 - Jun 11 with 3375 viewsganjR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:49 - Jun 11 by w7r

Could have made so much more of his undoubted talent but unlike some of our players just didn't have the hunger, drive or the nous. Not as good as he thought he was, which is a bad starting place. Added to that, poor attitude, bad (good) agent, overly indulged, junk food eating, shisha toking, egocentric lazy lard arsed skinny jeaned selfie taking waster, not fit to lace Stanleys boots I'm afraid. If only he had 50% of the Derry, Hill, Faurlin, Austin, Macca, Sinton, Bardsley, Olly, Barker, Francis, Brevitt, Wilson (to name a few), application levels he could have been a real player - instead he's more Mark H*teley application levels in my view. Remembered for one excellent season in the Championship, not much to show for such promise really is it.

Shame it ended this way, but can't be gutted cos it's been ended for a long time already.
Brilliant player at times, behaved like an ar$ehole towards the club. No other feelings really, would've been nice to get some money in for him, even a loan fee, but no worries, another high wage off the bill.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 18:10 - Jun 11 with 3353 viewsderbyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:06 - Jun 11 by QPunkR

Yeah, alls we need is a team made up of Bobby Zs, Shite Phillipses and Jordon Mutches.

I mean, who wants to spend £500 and up to be *entertained*??!
No, much rather sit another boring 90mins of pass the ball sideways.

(that was all sarcasm btw) I for one will miss Tarbs and what he can bring to a game. I will cherish the memories of him absolutely skinning opposition defenders and scoring about 10 goals of the season in one beautiful season.

Adel Taarabt nutmegging hapless defenders or Karl Henry needing 3 touches to control a simple pass. I know which option was the entertainment.

However, as the vast majority have recognised, the attitude problem far outweighs the ability, and there won't be too many tears over his departure.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 18:35 - Jun 11 with 3318 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:45 - Jun 11 by Clive_Anderson

Did he ever actually refuse to play?

The times he was in a strop seemed to be when he never got in the team. Redknapp kept saying he'd get a chance and then picked Hoilett and SWP instead.

He pulled a Chimbonda and told the club that he wouldn't go back to the Championship after our last relegation. The club even confirmed it on the official website at the time, so it could likely be dug out.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:44 - Jun 11 with 3239 viewsjohncharles

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 18:35 - Jun 11 by Jamie

He pulled a Chimbonda and told the club that he wouldn't go back to the Championship after our last relegation. The club even confirmed it on the official website at the time, so it could likely be dug out.

All this boils down to the manager's job. Your Dad wasn't up to it Jamie.

Strong and stable my arse.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 20:03 - Jun 11 with 3206 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:44 - Jun 11 by johncharles

All this boils down to the manager's job. Your Dad wasn't up to it Jamie.

I wish Arry was my dad, I'd be minted.

Can't really blame Arry on their one either. He offered Taarabt a lifeline by taking him on the preseason tour, but he acted like such a c@nt whilst away that he got sent home in disgrace.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 20:43 - Jun 11 with 3158 viewsClive_Anderson

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 20:03 - Jun 11 by Jamie

I wish Arry was my dad, I'd be minted.

Can't really blame Arry on their one either. He offered Taarabt a lifeline by taking him on the preseason tour, but he acted like such a c@nt whilst away that he got sent home in disgrace.

Well apparently he wasn't the only one who missed the tour as there were only 12 players available to go, so you probably shouldn't hold it against him.
Login to get fewer ads

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 21:16 - Jun 11 with 3133 viewsdaveB

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 20:43 - Jun 11 by Clive_Anderson

Well apparently he wasn't the only one who missed the tour as there were only 12 players available to go, so you probably shouldn't hold it against him.

think Jamie is talking about the tour a year before when mclaren was running things and mclaren sent him home telling redknapp he was a lost cause
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:51 - Jun 11 with 3067 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 18:35 - Jun 11 by Jamie

Will Charlie Austin go back to the championship?Fer,Caulker,Phillips?
Its not unusual for a player that helped win a promotion and wants to progress to not want to go back to the championship.
He played well at Fulham and Milan,just unlucky that both those clubs weren't in a position to sign him permanently.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:53 - Jun 11 with 3068 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:51 - Jun 11 by PunteR

Its not unusual for a player that helped win a promotion and wants to progress to not want to go back to the championship.
He played well at Fulham and Milan,just unlucky that both those clubs weren't in a position to sign him permanently.

Fulham paid us to cut his loan short.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:02 - Jun 11 with 3055 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:53 - Jun 11 by Jamie

Fulham paid us to cut his loan short.

Good.
They already had a maverick player in Berbatov. Fulham was not exactly the best place to be anyway.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:44 - Jun 11 with 3028 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:51 - Jun 11 by PunteR

I understand the clamour for entertainment but the truth is he has not played consistently well anywhere for years and lost interest in QPR a long time ago. His exit is long overdue.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:49 - Jun 11 with 3022 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:44 - Jun 11 by Benny_the_Ball

I understand the clamour for entertainment but the truth is he has not played consistently well anywhere for years and lost interest in QPR a long time ago. His exit is long overdue.

He's played well most of the time ive seen him ,including the season just gone.
His problems are off the pitch. Whatever they are?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 03:59 - Jun 12 with 2972 viewsbacardiinbrissie

I must have been watching a diffrent bloke because to me he's been shiite for a couple of seasons now.
nut megging second rate over the hill defenders in the Chumpionship does not make you a good player. I also remember Robbie Savage (yes that long haired tw*t) completely taking Adel out of the game when he played him. Savage spanked his arse and made him sit on the naughty step.
Genius my arris !
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 04:20 - Jun 12 with 2966 viewsQPR_ARG

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:58 - Jun 11 by Jamie

Embarrassing. Even by your standards.

A waste of the clubs resources was paying him £3m a year to sit down the Shisha Bar.

Exactly my point. Having to watch SWP, Hoilett and so many others start, play, come on instead of him, was an incredible waste of the club's resources.

You don't play him. You pay him. You don't sell him (even when at Milan the fans love him and want him back). You then lose him for peanuts (or even less than that, maybe).

Yep. A total waste of our club's resources any way you look at it, mate.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:31 - Jun 12 with 2915 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 04:20 - Jun 12 by QPR_ARG

Exactly my point. Having to watch SWP, Hoilett and so many others start, play, come on instead of him, was an incredible waste of the club's resources.

You don't play him. You pay him. You don't sell him (even when at Milan the fans love him and want him back). You then lose him for peanuts (or even less than that, maybe).

Yep. A total waste of our club's resources any way you look at it, mate.

You seem incapable of realising that Taarabt not playing was entirely his own fault.

If he's turned up for training everyday, physically able to play, he would've played. But he couldn't of wouldnt do that.

The guy is a total and utter c@nt and deserves the abuse that SWP got.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 2899 viewsPinnerPaul

If I was clever I would post the song 'Lets Go round Again" by Average White Band on this thread.

Free country/discussion board etc but hasn't this all been said 203 times before?

And yes i appreciate the irony in the fact that I have indeed posted THIS sentiment 17 times previously myself, which just shows how tedious these Adel threads are IMHO!
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:16 - Jun 12 with 2886 viewsQPunkR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:31 - Jun 12 by Jamie

You seem incapable of realising that Taarabt not playing was entirely his own fault.

If he's turned up for training everyday, physically able to play, he would've played. But he couldn't of wouldnt do that.

The guy is a total and utter c@nt and deserves the abuse that SWP got.

Physically able to play??? As in, when he was allowed fleeting appearances this season, he looked our best player by far?

QPR - "shit but local"

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:30 - Jun 12 with 2878 viewsHitch

Adel fcked up Steve Black.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:38 - Jun 12 with 2863 viewssupahoopsa

Gutted....Yes I know he's been a dick, but at his best what a player, never been more excited watching a player at Loftus Road

I'm no longer going to be able to sing my favourite tune at the top of my voice

"Taraabt's too good for you"
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 9:39]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 10:09 - Jun 12 with 2819 viewsQPunkR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:30 - Jun 12 by Hitch

Adel fcked up Steve Black.

QPR - "shit but local"

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:19 - Jun 12 with 2777 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It's official

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:21 - Jun 12 with 2768 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:19 - Jun 12 by RANGERS4EVER

It's official

[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 11:24]
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:36 - Jun 12 with 2737 viewsDufster

Benfica...Portugal...Peri Peri....its a recipe for disaster!

He's never full I tell ya....

I Say!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024