Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cullen 16:37 - Nov 11 with 3105 viewsChippy69

Needs to go for both parties

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cullen on 18:12 - Nov 11 with 2240 viewsSullutaCreturned

I've never rated Cullen, he has a few good games and gets away with being rubbish for weeks on end. In my opinion.
Cullen on 18:14 - Nov 11 with 2228 viewsonehunglow

Cullen on 18:12 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

I've never rated Cullen, he has a few good games and gets away with being rubbish for weeks on end. In my opinion.

He was limited .
He still is.
He rubs around and is local
Not one for another contract really
There again…

Just stopped myself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cullen on 18:15 - Nov 11 with 2233 viewsChippy69

Cullen on 18:12 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

Don't know why but he always seems out of is depth
Perhaps its me

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cullen on 18:18 - Nov 11 with 2221 viewsonehunglow

Cullen on 18:15 - Nov 11 by Chippy69

Don't know why but he always seems out of is depth
Perhaps its me

Slagging off local lads often leads to opprobrium .
I’ve done it myself

Cullen on 18:24 - Nov 11 with 2209 viewsDr_Winston

He's in the same boat as Yates is to a degree. The team is not set up to get the best out of him.

Having said that, he shouldn't really be anything more than a squad player here. That he's had so many games last season ahead of more talented options or this season ahead of players more suited to the role he's being asked to fulfil doesn't reflect well on management.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cullen on 18:31 - Nov 11 with 2177 viewsChippy69

Cullen on 18:24 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

He's in the same boat as Yates is to a degree. The team is not set up to get the best out of him.

Having said that, he shouldn't really be anything more than a squad player here. That he's had so many games last season ahead of more talented options or this season ahead of players more suited to the role he's being asked to fulfil doesn't reflect well on management.

Do you think yates was worth the money
cant see it myself

Cullen on 18:35 - Nov 11 with 2161 viewsDr_Winston

Cullen on 18:31 - Nov 11 by Chippy69

cant see it myself

I think Yates would be doing a lot better if he wasn't being largely left to chase scraps and actually given decent service.

He's doing everything else that would could ask of him for the team. It's just his bad luck that we've got a fanbase that loves scapegoats.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cullen on 18:39 - Nov 11 with 2157 viewsChippy69

Cullen on 18:35 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

I think Yates would be doing a lot better if he wasn't being largely left to chase scraps and actually given decent service.

He's doing everything else that would could ask of him for the team. It's just his bad luck that we've got a fanbase that loves scapegoats.

Just think for 2.5 mill we could have got a bit more

Login to get fewer ads

Cullen on 18:54 - Nov 11 with 2125 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cullen on 18:39 - Nov 11 by Chippy69

Just think for 2.5 mill we could have got a bit more

I think he's ok but it's the way the team is set up.

Yates is not a main striker, he's a support striker who works very hard.
Cullen on 19:17 - Nov 11 with 2072 viewsonehunglow

Cullen on 18:54 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

I was thinking he WAS main striker at Blackpool.
His record says as much,ergo we expected more from him.
Sadly, we have fan base that loves to abuse fellow fans if they see things different
Our club

Cullen on 19:23 - Nov 11 with 2057 viewsChippy69

Cullen on 19:17 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

I was thinking he WAS main striker at Blackpool.
His record says as much,ergo we expected more from him.
Sadly, we have fan base that loves to abuse fellow fans if they see things different
Our club

Cullen on 19:37 - Nov 11 with 2012 viewsjack247

Cullen on 18:54 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

I was surprised we didn’t give Kukharevych more of a go before he got injured. Big, physical, intelligent and with a good touch. I think Yates would have thrived with a player like that occupying defenders.

Duff must have seen a flaw in him, he never got more than a cameo.
Cullen on 21:18 - Nov 11 with 1894 viewsangryjack

Clueless
Cullen on 21:34 - Nov 11 with 1857 viewsDr_Winston

Cullen on 21:18 - Nov 11 by angryjack

Clueless

Some are blissfully ignorant of their lack of understanding. Others wear it like a badge of honour.

Cullen on 22:46 - Nov 11 with 1752 viewsBillyChong

Cullen is being played out of position for a league one striker in Yates. Neither are a proven championship striker. What can we expect?
Cullen on 06:01 - Nov 12 with 1666 viewsblackpooljack

Yates had 1 good month last season where he scored 8 of his 15 goals so 1 goal a month for a " proven " Championship striker is not what we want or need he's pretty gash really but at least the good doctor loves him so that will suffice for the club.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 10:43]
Cullen on 07:45 - Nov 12 with 1638 viewssw02sea

Cullen on 06:01 - Nov 12 by blackpooljack

Yates had 1 good month last season where he scored 8 of his 15 goals so 1 goal a month for a " proven " Championship striker is not what we want or need he's pretty gash really but at least the good doctor loves him so that will suffice for the club.

How many chances does a headless chicken get before it’s in the Sunday roast ?
When you consider Piroe was scouted for £1m, gems are still out there to be found.
Let’s hope it’s elementary for Watson, come the January sales.
Cullen on 08:55 - Nov 12 with 1598 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cullen on 18:31 - Nov 11 by Chippy69

cant see it myself

Yates was totally anonymous yesterday. He can't hold up play, very rarely makes a decent pass not sure what he adds to the team. We played far better once he was taken off.

Basic defensive errors cost us yesterday including a silly penalty to give away.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cullen on 09:00 - Nov 12 with 1585 viewsWhiterockin

Cullen on 06:01 - Nov 12 by blackpooljack

I'm pretty sure some of those were penalties as well. Obviously you have to score the pen but it can inflate your numbers.
Cullen on 09:47 - Nov 12 with 1534 viewsangryjack

Cullen on 09:00 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

I'm pretty sure some of those were penalties as well. Obviously you have to score the pen but it can inflate your numbers.

He's not good enough,he had a good chance in first half yesterday think ot was Patterson who slipped ball behind defender for him and he dilly dallied and another defender took ball off him with ease..he can't create nothing for himself come deep tyrn get a shot off or beat a man and get shot off he's just non existent,if nothing going for you you got try and make things happen,I cant see what he offers,cullen the same,cullen is better than yates but cullen not the answer either..
Cullen on 09:56 - Nov 12 with 1522 viewsjack247

Hopefully Key is OK by the Hull game and it’s a chance to play him and Ashby on the right, if not it will probably be Ollie Cooper.

Duff desperately needs to find a system that gets the most out of our attack though. Setting players up to fail is a bigger problem than the players themselves. I could see it working if Ginelly was fit.
Cullen on 09:56 - Nov 12 with 1521 viewsonehunglow

Cullen on 09:47 - Nov 12 by angryjack

He's not good enough,he had a good chance in first half yesterday think ot was Patterson who slipped ball behind defender for him and he dilly dallied and another defender took ball off him with ease..he can't create nothing for himself come deep tyrn get a shot off or beat a man and get shot off he's just non existent,if nothing going for you you got try and make things happen,I cant see what he offers,cullen the same,cullen is better than yates but cullen not the answer either..

100per cent agreed.
Lowe showed what effectiveness means yesterday
Some of our fans support absolute dross.
This is our beloved club,not a tin pot Vanarama outfit .
All players should be scrutinised ,every game.

Cullen on 10:01 - Nov 12 with 1520 viewsswan_si

Cullen on 09:47 - Nov 12 by angryjack

He should have hit it first time, he definitely dillied good defending meant he had no time to dally.
Cullen on 10:05 - Nov 12 with 1509 viewsjack247

Cullen on 10:01 - Nov 12 by swan_si

He should have hit it first time, he definitely dillied good defending meant he had no time to dally.

Yeah that was a superb tackle.

Not going to defend him on this one though. I will when he’s being criticised for not being a good target man, but that was the kind of chance you’d expect a goal poacher to at least be getting a decent shot off, if not scoring.
Cullen on 11:18 - Nov 12 with 1442 viewsjasper_T

Cullen on 09:00 - Nov 12 by Whiterockin

3 penalties in the end of the season run when he scored 5 in 6 games. 7 goals in 3 weeks in October, mostly with his head, and only 2 goals otherwise all season. 11 from open play in 41 games isn't terribly impressive even before you take into account how many of them happened in such a short period when he wasn't even played as a striker (mostly on the left according to transfermarkt).

Going by the numbers Cullen was the better player last season, and by the eyes the better player this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024