Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 23890 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:51 - Aug 22 with 10077 viewstomdickharry

Lionel Messi.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:04 - Aug 22 with 9936 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 21:51 - Aug 22 by tomdickharry

Lionel Messi.

Ha ha I think you're right, they would critique us winning the champs league probably
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 22:29]

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:09 - Aug 22 with 9859 viewsswanny

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Very entertaining.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:11 - Aug 22 with 9831 viewsDrizzy

Seems like your sarcasm bypass was a success then.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:14 - Aug 22 with 9793 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:11 - Aug 22 by Drizzy

Seems like your sarcasm bypass was a success then.

????

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:19 - Aug 22 with 9721 viewsFergal

Bloke behind me ... "How much did we pay for him? 12 million? Well he hasn't shown a lot so far has he?"
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:22 - Aug 22 with 9680 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:19 - Aug 22 by Fergal

Bloke behind me ... "How much did we pay for him? 12 million? Well he hasn't shown a lot so far has he?"

I thought in general tonight for a 'smaller' crowd it was a good atmos, but when for instance shelvey put 2 bad passes together there were people going bonkers?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:22 - Aug 22 with 9680 viewsKingBony

Unbelievable really, moans and groans lol

Crowd number was frustrating - are we that billy bollocks we have a half empty stadium for our second ever European game at the Liberty? And people moaning cos it's only 5-1!!!

I heard people saying 'wish we weren't in this competition' I shit you not

I've waited 20 years to see what's going on down there at the moment. Bet I won't get a ticket if we get to a quarter or semi final though.

Idiots!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:26 - Aug 22 with 9636 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:22 - Aug 22 by KingBony

Unbelievable really, moans and groans lol

Crowd number was frustrating - are we that billy bollocks we have a half empty stadium for our second ever European game at the Liberty? And people moaning cos it's only 5-1!!!

I heard people saying 'wish we weren't in this competition' I shit you not

I've waited 20 years to see what's going on down there at the moment. Bet I won't get a ticket if we get to a quarter or semi final though.

Idiots!

Hi fella, I know its mind numbing, have a shout, have a discussion, but you can't pick too many holes in that performance, the crowd number was disappointing, but I guess price, time, tv is to blame? I really don't know?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:36 - Aug 22 with 9541 viewsJohnw102

I was in my regular seat and had a real bunch of muppets round me, moaning at every misplaced pass, one even said when JDG came on "Dyer will shake them up!!! Now need first aid on my tongue where I have sat biting it all evening. :-)

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 9538 viewsyescomeon

I'm supprised so few went and I can't say much as I didn't go but I learnt the hard way at the Malmo game that the last train back to Swindon is supprisingly early on a weeknight.

Upthecity!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 9532 viewsKingBony

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:26 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Hi fella, I know its mind numbing, have a shout, have a discussion, but you can't pick too many holes in that performance, the crowd number was disappointing, but I guess price, time, tv is to blame? I really don't know?

Hiya mate, yeah I don't understand some people but hey ho, I'm happy anyway

It's great in one way it's on TV for they guys who are exiled and people who genuinely can't afford to get down there. But I'm not exactly flush at the moment but I made damn sure I had £20 to get down there for these games.

Worst thing is I get the feeling the same will happen when we get in the group. Hopefully (not that they should) but maybe the club will do an offer or something to fill the stadium.

The players deserve our Full backing, especially when they are putting in 100%

Perhaps people don't realise that this might be our only season in Europe for another 20 years.

Whatever even if its not full, lets at least not moan and groan when we're dong so well

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:41 - Aug 22 with 9487 viewsJohnw102

Just hope that if we get a big European name down here, the club give preference to those that have been to the Malmo and this game.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:42 - Aug 22 with 9484 viewsskippyjack

People don't go down because of the price, TV.. and the opposition. why waste £45 when it's likely we'll get through to face better opposition.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:43 - Aug 22 with 9473 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:36 - Aug 22 by Johnw102

I was in my regular seat and had a real bunch of muppets round me, moaning at every misplaced pass, one even said when JDG came on "Dyer will shake them up!!! Now need first aid on my tongue where I have sat biting it all evening. :-)

Ha ha, dyer and jdg are twins mun, share the same hamstring I was also sat in my season ticket seat, my mate and I were the only 2 in the entire row!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:43 - Aug 22 with 9450 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:42 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

People don't go down because of the price, TV.. and the opposition. why waste £45 when it's likely we'll get through to face better opposition.

Where's the £45 come from?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:44 - Aug 22 with 9440 viewsdavidaeaton

It was £20

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:46 - Aug 22 with 9426 viewsKingBony

£20 quid mate, and I don't consider it a waste to watch the swans irrespective of the opposition.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 9405 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:37 - Aug 22 by KingBony

Hiya mate, yeah I don't understand some people but hey ho, I'm happy anyway

It's great in one way it's on TV for they guys who are exiled and people who genuinely can't afford to get down there. But I'm not exactly flush at the moment but I made damn sure I had £20 to get down there for these games.

Worst thing is I get the feeling the same will happen when we get in the group. Hopefully (not that they should) but maybe the club will do an offer or something to fill the stadium.

The players deserve our Full backing, especially when they are putting in 100%

Perhaps people don't realise that this might be our only season in Europe for another 20 years.

Whatever even if its not full, lets at least not moan and groan when we're dong so well

I totally appreciate the finance side, money is tight and that's a fact, keep that ticket stub mate you never know they may do something where by you have to hand um in to get another one?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:48 - Aug 22 with 9392 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:46 - Aug 22 by KingBony

£20 quid mate, and I don't consider it a waste to watch the swans irrespective of the opposition.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:49 - Aug 22 with 9376 viewsskippyjack

Wake up oldies. £45 for two games.. take it into the groups.. each home game £25 a pop £75.. £120. pay £100 or more.. or watch on TV.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:49 - Aug 22 with 9376 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:37 - Aug 22 by yescomeon

I'm supprised so few went and I can't say much as I didn't go but I learnt the hard way at the Malmo game that the last train back to Swindon is supprisingly early on a weeknight.

Public transport is pants fair do's

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:52 - Aug 22 with 9343 viewsChief

only gripe was their goal. needless carbon copy of man u's first on Saturday. if the balls in the air and falling to their forward attack to the ball ffs centre backs!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:53 - Aug 22 with 9332 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:49 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

Wake up oldies. £45 for two games.. take it into the groups.. each home game £25 a pop £75.. £120. pay £100 or more.. or watch on TV.

Oldies? I'm 37 but hey ho, I'll scrimp and save and watch it live thanks, I work very hard and have 2 kids but I make sure I do overtime to make these games, I do have a season ticket, admittedly don't go to many away games due to family and shift work so I make as much effort as possible to attend home games irrelevant of tv

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:55 - Aug 22 with 9311 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:52 - Aug 22 by Chief

only gripe was their goal. needless carbon copy of man u's first on Saturday. if the balls in the air and falling to their forward attack to the ball ffs centre backs!

Agreed preventable .....but still worth the admission even though it was against us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024