Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan v Jenkins 11:48 - Feb 7 with 1043 viewsAl_Bundy

Both successful Businessman in their own right but who has made the right calls within each other football clubs with regard to the relegation battle?

Time will tell i guess, but should Jenkins have replaced Laudrup with a high profile manager now like Tan with some quality additions in the transfer window or has Jenkins been quite shrewd in trusting in the current squad and keeping some sort of continuity on the management front staff wise?
Tan v Jenkins on 12:04 - Feb 7 with 988 viewsblaine_scfc

Jenkins was a successful business man?

This is not a dig at him, as I have posted on here in the past explaining I don't have much confidence in him anymore, but I thought his business went under in the past? Or was that just a redbird imaginary story?
Tan v Jenkins on 12:10 - Feb 7 with 959 viewsAl_Bundy

Tan v Jenkins on 12:04 - Feb 7 by blaine_scfc

This is not a dig at him, as I have posted on here in the past explaining I don't have much confidence in him anymore, but I thought his business went under in the past? Or was that just a redbird imaginary story?

Are we in a QPR and Reading scenario from last season?

One who brought in a lot of players and changed the squad a fair bit along with a new manager (Cardiff) or Reading who trusted their squad a fair bit and didn't add more quality at the key time(Us)
Tan v Jenkins on 12:23 - Feb 7 with 909 viewsSwanjack10

Here we go again..

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Tan v Jenkins on 12:28 - Feb 7 with 895 viewsmark555

Jenkins isn't a successful businessman but I do think he acts with the Swans best interests at heart, he's a true fan as well as Chairman.
Monk and Curtis know the squad inside out so would have an advantage over a more experienced outsider who would come from else where and would need time to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the squad.
Tan is a very successful businessman but nobody really knows what his intentions for CC are or what he will do to them long term.
A lot of what will happen between now and may will be down to the officials not just the 2 new managers, a few bad decisions like the Stoke game could be enough to send a team down.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2014 12:29]
Tan v Jenkins on 13:35 - Feb 7 with 770 viewsDull1Thomas

I'm happy that HJ is referred to as a successful businessman but TBF Tan is worth billions.
Money doesn't make the man, tough.
One is a dictator who brings in his mates to run a football club - the other is from Korea.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Tan v Jenkins on 13:43 - Feb 7 with 739 viewstomdickharry

Tan v Jenkins on 13:35 - Feb 7 by Dull1Thomas

I'm happy that HJ is referred to as a successful businessman but TBF Tan is worth billions.
Money doesn't make the man, tough.
One is a dictator who brings in his mates to run a football club - the other is from Korea.

Korea?
Tan v Jenkins on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 722 viewsDull1Thomas

Tan v Jenkins on 13:43 - Feb 7 by tomdickharry

Korea?

To be honest I can't be bothered to change it.
(In my defence I was writing a piece on Kim Il Sung and flitting back and forth to PlanetSwans .. as you do.)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Tan v Jenkins on 13:54 - Feb 7 with 722 viewsRobRecordeFan

Tan v Jenkins on 12:04 - Feb 7 by blaine_scfc

Regarding business: Who cares how many burgers Redman has been flipping or how many lotto coupons he has sold. This is about football. So: Who has to this day made most greenies in this business? Stuff like interest on loans that will never be paid off because someone will have to file for bankruptcy doesn't count.
Login to get fewer ads

Tan v Jenkins on 14:45 - Feb 7 with 657 viewstomdickharry

Tan v Jenkins on 13:52 - Feb 7 by Dull1Thomas

To be honest I can't be bothered to change it.
(In my defence I was writing a piece on Kim Il Sung and flitting back and forth to PlanetSwans .. as you do.)

Defence position accepted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024