Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs Blackburn 18:53 - Apr 8 with 14723 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Green, BAE, Young, Dunne, Simpson, Carroll, Henry, Morrison, Benny, Hoilett, Keane

Odd, Luke Young at CB??
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 18:54]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 18:57 - Apr 8 with 3899 viewseghamranger

That's a shocking team. Jordan Rhodes will rip us up for loo roll
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 18:58 - Apr 8 with 3874 viewsDiscodroid

is that side a joke??

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:00 - Apr 8 with 3857 viewsNorthernr

Well, I hope it goes well, but that side looks like it was drawn from a tombola machine.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:01 - Apr 8 with 3836 viewsBklynRanger

He's trying to get paid off isn't he?
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:01 - Apr 8 with 3834 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good God.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:04 - Apr 8 with 3784 viewsTHEBUSH

Perhaps the regulars are all injured ?

Whose on the bench ?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 19:07]
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:05 - Apr 8 with 3760 viewsDiscodroid

come on now lads, this just smacks of choosing a team by looking at the tea leaves in the bottom of arthur daleys mug.

is he using the stars/pagan gods to arrive at a first eleven??

I think he's finally taken leave of his senses.

Perhaps sacrifice a virgin in the center circle before the game , to see if the gods will favour us harry.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 19:09]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:08 - Apr 8 with 3721 viewsrichranger

Bye Bye Harry - you deserve to get the boot for picking that team.

Luke Young?????? Why not play one of the kids??
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:08 - Apr 8 with 3717 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:04 - Apr 8 by THEBUSH

Perhaps the regulars are all injured ?

Whose on the bench ?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 19:07]

Luke Young making his first start in two years at centre back v Jordan Rhodes sends, yet another, phenomenal message to the young players hoping to make a breakthrough at our club don't you think? So Coll Donaldson, we'll take you up to Middlesbrough and park you on the bench with no intention of using you, but when it comes to a totally meaningless league game at Blackburn and we actually need somebody to start we'll be picking a physically crippled 33 year old full back for the first time in 2 years ahead of you mate.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:08 - Apr 8 with 3708 viewsHayesender

Thats a shocking team. If, as I expect, it goes tits up, everyone who's travelled up there tonight should be reimbursed and given compensation for their troubles

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 3678 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:08 - Apr 8 by Hayesender

Thats a shocking team. If, as I expect, it goes tits up, everyone who's travelled up there tonight should be reimbursed and given compensation for their troubles

Nah they'll win. They always win when I slag em off before it's started.
Anybody travelling up there tonight for this deserves a fcking medal. I really hope they at least get to see a win.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 3673 viewsactonman

That's got to be a fking joke right ?
Young not seen or heard of for about 2 years is starting at centre back?

Will (notso) keane or offside to his friends up front on his own

My boys u12 team would give that lot a run for their money
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 3674 viewsWatford_Ranger

Lump on Blackburn as I have to ease the pain. If that team gets anything tonight then Harry is a genius.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:10 - Apr 8 with 3670 viewsCamberleyR

Jesus wept, that team is dreadful. Right now after seeing that I would settle for a two goal defeat. MInd you Will Keane Offside is likely to be marked by his twin brother, so if he's as equally inept you never know.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:11 - Apr 8 with 3653 viewsTheBlob

Give the guy a break - more injuries than the first battle of the Somme.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:12 - Apr 8 with 3636 viewsDiscodroid

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:05 - Apr 8 by Discodroid

come on now lads, this just smacks of choosing a team by looking at the tea leaves in the bottom of arthur daleys mug.

is he using the stars/pagan gods to arrive at a first eleven??

I think he's finally taken leave of his senses.

Perhaps sacrifice a virgin in the center circle before the game , to see if the gods will favour us harry.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 19:09]

sorry is he actually playing luke young at center half ???.

the matrix is finally crumbling.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 19:12]

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:12 - Apr 8 with 3621 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:11 - Apr 8 by TheBlob

Give the guy a break - more injuries than the first battle of the Somme.

When he was ten years younger and fit as a fiddle he still wasn't a fcking centre back.

And he's had quite enough break from us thanks very much - 2 years on his arse at £36k a week.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 3614 viewsjohann28

"With Saturday's defeat at Bournemouth leaving QPR facing half a dozen largely meaningless games before the play offs, Harry Redknapp's attitude to team selection will say a lot about the club's direction beyond May"

Quite.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 3603 viewsbosh67

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:00 - Apr 8 by Northernr

Well, I hope it goes well, but that side looks like it was drawn from a tombola machine.

That implies thought. Young's first start in 2 years, at CB, against Rhodes.

Hill must be unavailable but that side looks like it was selected shortly after the 'we were severely weakened' defeat line post the game.

0-3 I am afraid. Hope I am very wrong and Young has a stormer at CB. I am assuming he is CB and not centre forward tonight?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:14 - Apr 8 with 3582 viewsHayesender

We have a centre back on the bench.

I dont care how young he is, play him ffs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:14 - Apr 8 with 3577 viewsNorthernr

We'll win 2-0. Always do when I give em a pasting. I'll claim an assist.
First time I can actually remember when I'm neither at the match nor going to listen to the commentary. FFS.
Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:17 - Apr 8 with 3526 viewsTheBlob

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:12 - Apr 8 by Northernr

When he was ten years younger and fit as a fiddle he still wasn't a fcking centre back.

And he's had quite enough break from us thanks very much - 2 years on his arse at £36k a week.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Er,no.....I was referring to Mr.Redknapp being the recipient of the injuries..I do agree about Mr.Young though.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:17 - Apr 8 with 3512 viewsdavman

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:13 - Apr 8 by bosh67

That implies thought. Young's first start in 2 years, at CB, against Rhodes.

Hill must be unavailable but that side looks like it was selected shortly after the 'we were severely weakened' defeat line post the game.

0-3 I am afraid. Hope I am very wrong and Young has a stormer at CB. I am assuming he is CB and not centre forward tonight?

Who knows, Bosh, who knows...

TF must now wake up to the fact that despite all the money he and his mates have spent over the last two years, this is what it comes to.

Yes, we have injuries, but what do you expect when you fill a squad with golden oldies on their last pay packet and young upcomers who have a history of injuries.

...and to think I'm taking my son to his first game on Saturday - Jesus, they'd better play well then or I'm going to have an uphill struggle keeping him blue n'white. I love my son, so why on earth would I subject him to this????

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:18 - Apr 8 with 3500 viewsRangersDave

Ahhhhh, the guy we should have bought in the January window is going to rip us a new one!
Hat trick for Rhodes!

At least that will pay you for your fuel and maybe a beer or 7, to drown away the thought that hound dog will be with us for another season!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread vs Blackburn on 19:22 - Apr 8 with 3441 viewsJamie

Good to see we took Petrasso up to Blackburn to sit in the stands whilst Maiga warms the bench and if were lucky only miscontrols 43 times in his 10 minute cameo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024