Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benayoun - is he injured? 15:59 - May 11 with 2670 viewsKodika

I was very surprised that Yossi did not make the team, or even the bench last Friday. There was no mention in the pre-game press conference that he was injured. So his omission was a great surprise to me, especially taking into account his recent performances. I am not taking anything away from Gary O'Neil, who I thought had one of his better games at Wigan. However, I feel that Benayoun offers much more offensively. Does anyone know if he will be available for Monday?
Benayoun - is he injured? on 00:48 - May 12 with 2506 viewsKodika

I have not yet received any replies to my post. Does any one have any information as to why Benayoun missed Friday's game and whether he will be available for selection for this evening's game?
Benayoun - is he injured? on 00:55 - May 12 with 2498 views18StoneOfHoop

Would like to know too & would have him in like a shot if he's 100% fit.
He has been one of the most in-form squad members in the last month or two weighing in with the odd crucial goal as well.

Come in no.35,we need you.

Where's an ITK when you need one?

[Post edited 12 May 2014 1:34]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Benayoun - is he injured? on 09:10 - May 12 with 2329 viewshoof_hearted

Benayoun - is he injured? on 00:55 - May 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

Would like to know too & would have him in like a shot if he's 100% fit.
He has been one of the most in-form squad members in the last month or two weighing in with the odd crucial goal as well.

Come in no.35,we need you.

Where's an ITK when you need one?

[Post edited 12 May 2014 1:34]

Shhh. Harry is playing his cards close to his chest. The strength of the benches could be the difference tonight with extra time a distinct possibility.
Benayoun - is he injured? on 14:47 - May 12 with 2235 viewsKodika

The reason why I fear he may be carrying an injury is that he did not even make the bench on Friday night. I would have thought he would have been an automatic choice for the 18, if not in the starting lineup.
Benayoun - is he injured? on 16:11 - May 12 with 2134 views08olesen

Benayoun - is he injured? on 14:47 - May 12 by Kodika

The reason why I fear he may be carrying an injury is that he did not even make the bench on Friday night. I would have thought he would have been an automatic choice for the 18, if not in the starting lineup.

I agree he should be playing but if he had a slight knock then he would have stopped either Nico Henry or Carroll getting on the bench and all 3 could of played a decent part if needed.

Hope he is on the Right tonight and bring on Hoilet at 65.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Benayoun - is he injured? on 16:33 - May 12 with 2094 viewskensalriser

I know we like a more mature player, but we'll have a to wait quite a long time to bring on Hoilett at 65. Mind you, it could still be 0-0.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Benayoun - is he injured? on 16:38 - May 12 with 2080 viewshoopdog

Benayoun is one player Rosler will not want to see on the team sheet , H will keep him guessing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024